Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HOW and WHY I Shall DESTROY CNN and THE ATLANTA JOURNAL/CONSTITUTION!!!






1. First, the most recent posting came from a drinker rage at about 5 AM, Monday, when NSA/CIA hackers had my new computer in INTERNET HELL. So, in MY state, I just started typing like a gorilla trying to destroy Samsonite luggage in a 1968 TV commercial. And only now have I discovered it needs something to boot from, so back to the computer doctor, and for the moment, I' back to the iPad Ninny.


More then that, I realized the stress of three years of INTENSE attempts on my life and or freedoms by my family, especially, the US Government -- but FAR MORE by City Police and detectives in Wilmington, NC and District Attorney Ben David and NC Courts, and my TOO LONG drinking to relax late at night (marijuana added), so I got all the booze out of the house, and am pleased to report no interest in alcohol whatsoever -- and It was not until I was going to bed that I realized I'd not even THOUGHT to smoke pot. Cigs, I smirked half my recent usual.


2. I'm more than pleased to see that blog hits INCREASED while I have not been blogging!!! And the USA is hitting heaviest BY FAR, the top search term: "Obama gay". The United States is WAKING UP!!!




3. Although I intend to pursue compensation from Wilmington, NC City later this week, I just discovered that Cristal Presley's book about her Dad's non-existent PTSD DID sell quite well, although currently it is not doing well at all on Amazon -- in fact my Tennessee Williams memoir ALWAYS did better than she's doing now, comparing only electronic sales.


4. As is very well documented in this blog, I began exposing Christal's FRAUD in January 2010, by contacting the Atlanta Journal/Constitution several days BEFORE they ran the Sunday, front page special coverage of Christal's www.unitedchildrenofveterans.com , and THEN she had a DONATION  button too!!!

Go there to see how many months since she posted ANYTHING. And Cristal tells EVERYONE that the reason for the odd spelling of her name is her parents wanted to always be "Christ-like", which she and they agree she IS!!! I know her parents WELL, and I will before long haul the three of them into court and SUE them totally. Jesus-Bitch pulled fast ones on me in Dekalb County Courts (and as well-documented in this blog, I have both original paperwork to prove that, as well as screen captures of the several times the Dekalb Court online database was CHANGED to cover these crimes -- as well as the crimes of Judge Linda Warren Hunter in 1990.


You will please recall that the AJC responded to my many voicemails and emails to TWELVE TOP EDITORS (especially Jay Bookman), by having the writer of that piece call me and I got her to admit that she AND the AJC knew it was ALL LIES, but was for a GOOD CAUSE, so they had decided to RUN IT ANYWAY.


And when Christal's book, came out, CNN online ran its TOP STORY on Christal's book, I immediately contacted CNN, and they told me to go to HELL. So I will ALSO SUE THE AJC AND CNN.


Heartening, is that MORE guests on CNN have been attacking Piers Morgan and Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt for their DELIBERATE NAZI WAYS. If you watch CNN, you know EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.


And don't forget, that not only was Christal Sean Hannity's wife's ROOMMATE at Virginia Tech, but has visited my sister Jane and my parents in their homes in Raleigh, NC, but although literally born Trailor Trash, Christal's parents are now VERY WEALTHY, buying up antiques at fire-sale prices from people SCREWED by new Republican Laws in Virginia.


I ESPECIALLY look forward to ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING the reputations of the NAZI CNN, and the NAZI ATLANTA JOURNAL/CONSTITUTION.


Dig???


Scott





No comments: