Tuesday, November 5, 2013

If You Woke Up in HELL Today, You Might Have to Pay GOD Back for Calling "Jesus" More Than Prophet (on average, Christians HATE God more than other religionists)!!!


Or you might be a supporter of Government Narco-trafficking, by saying nice things about ANY Cheney, Bush, Clinton, or Obama -- ALL top Drug Mafia in support of the NAZI/ Republican Party.


In the News!!!:


1. Late yesterday, REAL Democrats led by Joe "Give 'em hell, Harry" Biden, began REFUSING calls from Obama and Clinton and their operatives. Quietly, they are preparing for Obama's Resignation, Impeachment, or even suicide. 


2.  Yesterday, Facebook operated normally for me, except it kept blocking me contacting a key ally, J.G. Sandom, noted best selling author, political activist, and business tycoon (his adverting company is one of the world's largest, and HE is recognized as the "Father of Interactive Internet Advertising", and just as John Uecker who murdered Tennessee Williams removed ME from four Wikipedia pages and left LIES about me on the one remaining, J.G. Has had NAZI Republicans and Episcopalians change many Wikipedia entries about him to LIES and has doggedly fought them.

More interesting is that J.G. Is actually totally straight, and in our FIRST conversation ever, we laughed our asses off, he completely agreeing that 20% of men are effectively straight, 20% effectively gay (by God's given nature), and the remaining 60% are bisexual.


We also agreed that God-hating bitches (nearly always Christian), manipulate men with help of clergy to be their emotional slaves through withholding sex and gettin' SUPER SLUTTY, alternately -- Praise Jesus!!!

But what was most telling was that yesterday, not only Facebook, but Google Search blocked me from contacting J.G. Sandom by freezing ONLY when I tried to find his phone number -- but Bing Search delivered results instantly. Unfortunately, the NSA/CIA immediately cut my Internets connection the SECOND I tried to follow one of Bing's links -- and stayed down for five hours, far longer than every before, especially since none of my neighbors had a problem at all!!!


3. My landlord, who just paid cash for a 2014 four-door Nissan pick-up, loaded, has ordered a technician to my house this evening to look into ALL my computer problems.


4. I also got a lead on an excellent doctor to treat the plantar wart on my foot that I got in the shower at Mercy House Homeless Shelter exactly two years ago -- Praise QUETZALCOATL!!!


5. It took FOUR WHOLE YEARS for me to satisfy MY standard of Integrity concerning the Politics of my card-carrying (in the metaphysical sense), NAZI family, both immediate and Thomas S. Kenan  III and Betty Kenan.

Since declaring This about BOTH groups yesterday, my life is MUCH BETTER.


Finally, no???






No comments: