Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Message from Rand Paul/More Clarity with Family/Other Things!!!

 
What a MESS!!!
 
 
And here's why: Although Ron Paul was raised Lutheran, he later converted to Southern Baptist. Although Wikipedia says (perhaps incongruously) that Rand Paul was raised Episcopalian, he later converted to Presbyterianism, which he remains.
 
 
BOTH father and son got their medical degrees from Kenan University at Duke, in Durham, North Carolina, if the Kenans previous to and Thomas S. Kenan III were their biggest supporters, THE NARCO-KENANS were WELL SERVED. The record shows that beneath the carefully controlled appearances, BOTH of them fighting against intrusive US Government (partially correct), the both are ABJECT WHITE SUPREMACISTS, far easier to prove for Rand Paul, and both also share an economic theory that promotes all wealth accumulating to a very few, the rest being slaves or under-paid management lackeys.
 
 
But here is my point about this Spin-Mail I got from Rand this morning. There is NO OBJECT to his request to God. So Rand is extorting God to "bless" -- when the Nature of God is infinite unconditional blessing of ALL ITS CREATION all the time (we just have to ALIGN OURSELVES WITH GOD'S NATURE to be able to benefit). Since Rand is UNAWARE OF THIS, he has NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUE GOD!!!
 
 
The only other people I know of who utter such inanities were Red Skelton, an entertainer I never liked nor understood, and my sister Julie.
 
 
And I'd also like to say that Rand Paul is the ONLY Senator of the entire Homeland Security and Government Affairs committee who actually sent a response to my CONFIRMED-RECEIVED BY ALL, emails, but it was 2.5 months late and DID NOT RELATE to my email. I also contacted each Member of the House Intelligence Committee, but heard from NONE of them.
 
 
 
 
>>> A PARTIAL REPRINT FROM HERE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/after-my-testimony-to-both-house-and.html



>>> EXTRA BONUS!!!



Protestants ESHEW the Catholic Sacrament of PENANCE, which EMPHASIZES making AMENDS -- BEFORE one "gets forgiveness" -- and nearly ALL CHRISTIAN GENOCIDE (like what Protestants did to the Native Peoples of the USA -- and Canada, perhaps to a lesser extent, and INCLUDING HITLER's EXTERMINATION of 13,000,000 Jews and 3,000,000 Homosexuals, which Hitler CLAIMED to have been inspired by the USA PROTESTANTS' GENOCIDE-FOR-PROTESTANT/WHITE JESUS OF THE AMERICAN "INDIANS".



THIS is why Bill Clinton BEGAN the FEMA CAMPS with FAMILY COFFINS at HUNDREDS of ends of railroad spurs JUST LIKE ADOLPH HITLER!!!



For dissidents of ALL STRIPES!!!



Ask Jesse Ventura about this.



 
For a COMPLETE LIST of FEMA CAMPS, please see:
 

 
 


 
Very AUSCHWITZIAN, no??? Especially since all were built PRIMARILY BY PRESIDENT CLINTON, added to by Bush -- and all at the end of railroad lines!!! (over 300 of them)
 
 
The "Family Coffins" turned out NOT to be that, but Family Burial Vaults to hold several of the wicker coffins that the US Government has stockpiled to bury Americans in CHEAPLY, so the ground won't cave in.
 
 
 
Stacked FEMA burial vaults
 
 
 
 
 
 
.* * *
  
>>> THE BOTTOM LINE PROTESTANT HERESY!!!:


 
Sorry if it is HUNG CROOKEDLY!!!
 
 
Scott
A Messenger.

.
 
 
* * * >>> END of REPRINT.



>>> REGARDING MY FAMILY:



1. My mother and I are still getting along GREAT, but she keeps inadvertently making clear that she supports the NAZISM of the three most recent NAZI POPES and still gives advice to TOP REPUBLICANS by secured communication (as I documented her being on the phone with John Boehner and his CLOSEST PERSONAL FRIEND/POLITICAL ALLY, Coach Lou Holtz, who lived across Larwell Drive from us in Columbus, Ohio, 1968 - 1970 -- then Mom got him the coaching job at Notre Dame).


My sister Jane HATED babysitting Lou and Beth's kids -- because while all were then in grade school, they ALL STILL SHIT THEIR PANTS!!! Republican/NAZI Family Values, no???


2. I got a very friendly email from my sister Jane this morning, called her and had a very long and excellent chat. NO PROBLEMOS, really, remaining!!!


3. I called my brother Mike, and you would never believe we EVER had a problem (not that I deny anything about our previous troubles). He's having Thanksgiving Dinner with my sister-in-law Gail's family, including her brother, who had been a Protestant Missionary in -- I'm pretty sure -- Estado Quintana Roo (Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, etc.). Finding he was to be the father of a half-Mexicano, a marriage was performed and it has GONE WELL for over 18 years, to my knowledge, giving Gail's DAD, Larry Godley, one of the WORST REPUBLICAN RACISTS I ever met, pause to change his mind. I trust Larry has GROWN spiritually since then.


4 I called my sister Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, and it started well, but ended badly, I telling her not to WASTE HER BREATH praying to her NAZI-style Catholic ANTI-GOD for ME. Julie accompanied my parents on one the their THREE miraculous trips to Medjugorje, in the 1980s, but SINCE THEN the Catholic Church after a long and through investigation declared those Marian VISIONS, miracles, etc. PURE HOAX.


But the Catholic Church has CONSCIOUSLY ALLOWED THE LIES ABOUT IT TO CONTINUE, and you can read the lies here: http://www.medjugorje.org/.


In any case, Julie claimed then that her rosary's stainless links had CHANGED TO GOLD, yet today REFUSES to answer my question about how that HOLY SPECIAL RELIC is holdin' up.


Also, please recall that my "Bosnian" neighbors, helped to buy two houses on my block (one next door), by former Mayor of Stone Mountain, GA Republican Gary Pete, had CHOP SHOPS in both backyards cutting up stolen cars behind board fences too tall for the Code Inspector to see over (and after I took him to my upstairs window to get a GOOD VIEW of it, he said his hands were tied due to politics, so he could NOT shut them down).


When my parents visited me there, they talked at GREAT LENGTH with Nedzad "Ned" Pilzak, since the ENTIRE PILZAK FAMILY was from MEDJUGORJE!!! And when they FINALLY MOVED to Gwinett County, the Bell South/AT&T and Comcast cable technicians who came to the neighborhood had to REWIRE IT COMPLETELY due to unauthorized and extensive REWIRING of the neighborhood of those systems. BOTH houses had at least FIVE satellite dishes atop their roofs as well!!!










Scott

.

No comments: