Saturday, November 9, 2013

Today, the Day the HOOTS TOOK OVER (please pardon US!!!)!!!

 
Top result of image-googling "Christian Decency".
 
 
 
Trying to decipher this gave me a headache, and I gave up.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> The hoots keep rollin' in, including that it looks like we will set ANOTHER all-time record for hits in a day, today -- YAY!!!


Also, Malaysia keeps hitting like CRAZY, and this afternoon is WAY AHEAD of the USA, which is hitting TRIPLE the usual Saturday count. I guess WE ARE ALL GOING VIRAL TOGETHER!!!


 
Well, let's make it as FUN a ride as we can have, no???



I just added this new and true hoot, here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/11/time-to-share-some-super-hoots-no.html :



>>> ADDED LATER: While I was in Ancora State Mental Hospital in New Jersey in 1978 only three days -- I had EXCELLENT mental health coverage on the policy Chuck, Hil, and I had bought for Whale's Tale. I was transferred to THE INSTITUTE, the first mental hospital in America, founded by Ben Franklin,  and in 1978, considered the BEST in the USA, and part of the University of Pennsylvania. The bill for 3.5 weeks was MORE than tuition, room and board at Denison University for a year, so THANK GOD, no???
 
 
Anyhoo, while there, waiting to get yard privileges (and too shy to play "Mr. Grope-a-Holic Goes a-Showerin'" ), we could earn $0.015 or one and a half cents, each, stuffing GAY GEMS brand Pin-the-Tale-on-the-Donkey into plastic sleeves and then stapling on a paper header/hanger. I stuffed quite a few, ambitious GREED-BOT that I am!!!
 
 
 
>>> ADDED THE NEXT DAY: I never got paid for my work for GAY GEMS. When leaving, they told me and the "Transport Committee" from Cape May (our original money-backer William Earl Johnson, Jr.'s brother-in-law Richard, who was a tiny, devout Catholic, Cape May City Cop -- and the only one of them who was RATIONAL!!!; Chuck Pritchard, and my best friend, then, John Sproesser of Hillhouse Greenery fame -- John was not only the SECOND biggest guy in C.M., but the one who knew his way around insurance because of his incurable foot infection), that the hospital only paid once per month, and that was after a 10 day period of accounting, so for October work, payments came on about November 10.
 
 
Because the vast majority were out after three days, and the vast majority of those REMAINING, after seven days, NO ONE ever got paid, because who wants to go back to the place you are incarcerated and FORCED to take meds that only make things far worse for a small payment???
 
 
Maybe the GAY GEMS company was closed for SLAVERY!!!
 
 
 
And I really DID see GAY GEMS brand of party favors in stores back then BEFORE I was committed. I don't know what happened to the brand -- and I'm feel certain you can imagine what comes up googling THAT, nowadaze!!! Here is a more decent example:
 
 
 
 
 
 .

No comments: