Thursday, October 3, 2013

Realistic Expectations:

 
My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's TOP NAZI COMMANDER EVER (except Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush -- and the THREE previous Catholic Popes, Paul VI, John Paul II, and Alexander-the-Ratzinger.
 
 
 
Lou Holtz is ALSO Catholic-Church approved for his often expressed HATRED of Jews, Blacks, and homosexuals.
 
 
 
Details below!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FIRST, THE EXPECTATIONS:
 
 
1. The chances of Harvard University opening an investigation of what happened that caused them to LOSE Tennessee Williams's Estate to the Episcopal Church, who BOTH authorized the MURDER of Tennessee Williams -- as well as the theft of his estate (and for EXACTLY THAT PURPOSE, as told to me and Tennessee by Jackie Kennedy Onassis), is NOT at all likely to happen.
 
 
President Faust is SMART-- but she's NO FOOL!!! This investigation would PROVE that the Episcopal Church in America is in many ways PRIMARILY a system for the wealthy to get into NARCO-TRAFFICKING using a church as cover. This would be TOO MUCH TROUBLE and could lead to the DESTRUCTION of Harvard University. Harvard may be one of our strongest universities, but the ENTIRE Republican Party (which PARTNERS with the Episcopal Church in the narco-trafficking), and LIKELY ALL Kenan Family Charitable Trusts would DROP Harvard support -- and Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan of North Carolina would have to PULL OUT ALL STOPS to DESTROY HARVARD!!!
 
 
President Faust does NOT need this fight -- and realistically, the Estate now worth 2/3 - 1 billion dollars, is hardly worth it. The best part would be to get the plays out of racist, hater hands, but recently, Sewanee has shown BETTER stewardship of the copyrights, so I'm not "desperate" about ANY of it any more. 
 
 
I expect to try to call Donna Pierce today (Sewanee's top in-house lawyer). In 2010, she threatened me with Libel Suits many times -- but never filed one because I don't lie. Instead, the Episcopal Church and Republicans got a lot of DRUG TRASH (includes D.A. Ben David, Pastor Ernie Thompson -- YES, I saw Ernie's teeth chatter from Meth in his church office!!!, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous who smoked crack daily at my friend's uncle's house, and Sheriff Ed McMahon -- who STILL does not have record of my FIVE stays in his jail), to harass me so they could dress real pretty for Christian Services!!!
 
 
The bottom line is that I NO LONGER CARE about the whole matter, but I WILL GIVE ALL if Harvard wants to go for it.
 
 
2. The chances of my moving The Breakers hotel are slim to none. I expect to later today tell the OTHER SIDE of the Mary Lily Kenan, Flagler, Bingham story -- which gave John D. Rockefeller EVERY EXCUSE to boycott the Flagler-Kenan wedding. Rockefeller was RIGHT to call Mary Lily Kenan a TOTAL SLUT!!! She had contracted syphilis in college from her much later SECOND husband, who MURDERED HER when she became a near comatose DRUG ADDICT (Laudanum and Cocaine), due to the tertiary symptoms she suffered late in life (before penicillin, so arsenic was the "cure of the day"-- much like the POISON AZT was all there was for AIDS at first.

 
 
You hope to kill the DISEASE faster than you kill the PERSON!!!



And this APPEARS to be why the Kenans later had coca-leaf juice REMOVED from Coca-Cola -- soon after they inherited one of the largest blocks of the stock from Frank Hawkins. More on all this later.


3. But overnight, more details concerning Lou Holtz's role in the CATHOLIC-TYPE NAZIFICATION OF AMERICA at the REQUEST of Mom's Popes is on my mind.


A. I became intrigued that many sources claim Lou Holtz is WORSE than Sean Hannity and even Dick Cheney (my mother's OTHER two top Nazi lieutenants), and I never even noticed these claims until the last month.


B. When we moved from West Chester, PA (where we had moved immediately BEFORE Kennedy's assassination -- my parents having had SPECIAL RELATIONSHIPS with BOTH a Pepsi Cola vice president who gave us gifts at Christmas and the Bingham Family who owned the Louisville Courier-Journal -- and MURDERED Mary Lily (Kenan), Flagler, Bingham), to Columbus, Ohio, summer of 1968, for the one and ONLY time, my parents bought a house and moved us IMMEDIATELY. My parents were ALWAYS careful shoppers for homes, taking a long time --except this one time.


The point was to be virtually across the street from Lou and Beth Holtz, so mom could get with Beth (or Lou -- although he was assistant coach of Ohio State then),  easily even while we kids were in school. Only this morning, have I discovered how TIED IN ABSOLUTELY Lou Holtz is to John Boehner -- and by extension, so is my mother.


And quite frankly, not only is John Boehner FROM Cincinnati (where Mom had my father's male lover shot in the head so she could FORCE him to marry her and turn GOD-HATING CATHOLIC so she could HIDE all her Swastika's behind the surname of the wealthiest family in America -- while RUNNING Proctor & Gamble's Skin Research labs where mom experimented with Dr. Mengele's scientific work on BODIES as well as "NAZI MIND CONTROL"), and FAKE GOD-HATING CATHOLIC, but he went to Notre Dame and as a football player under Lou Holtz had a reputation for INSISTING ON PLAYING when injured -- somewhat parallel to Lou and Beth Holtz's kids all CRAPPING THEIR PANTS STILL in grade school.


My sister Jane REGULARLY babysat those kids and ALWAYS came home disgusted for having to deal with ALL THEIR FECES!!!


Here is an in formative article that I will paste in IN FULL:



Drew Magary
1/24/13 10:30am 1/24/13 10:30am

What Did Lou Holtz Text John Boehner After Obama's Inauguration?

 
 
 

 
 

Buried down at the bottom of this standard "Republicans in peril" MSNBC post (courtesy of reader @DSwedler) is a strange anecdote from House Speaker John Boehner about former Notre Dame coach and current ESPN in-house saliva factory Lou Holtz:
 
"Last night, I got a three-page text from my good friend Lou Holtz, who must have watched the inaugural and then all that blabber on TV…: 'I'm done, finished, the country's over with — we're not doing this again!' Now, I had already had this conversation with Lou about nine or ten days after the election.

He came in to speak to our 34 new Members. And before he went over to talk to them, he came over to my office, and he was moaning and groaning. I said, 'Lou, would you stop it? We're Americans, we'll figure this out!' And I had to spend 15 minutes giving Lou Holtz a pep talk! I had to do it again last night!


Of course, this story prompts the question: Just what was in Holtz's "three-page text" to Boehner? (And was it a standard SMS text message, or was it three scraps of wax paper with text written in metallic gold marker?)
 
 
Anyway, here's our best guess: (sometimes you MUST "best guess" things):
 
I tell you what Boney, I think I've had jutht about enuff of thith Barack HUTHEIN Obama and hith thocialitht policies! I'm done. FINITHED! Thith country ith over withth! We are not doing thith again!

Whatever happened to perthonal rethponthibility in thith country? When I wath a kid, my momma took me athide and said to me, "Thon, the Good Lord gave you two handth for workin' and not for whithlin'!" AND THEE WATH RIGHT! This Obama fella ithn't preaching hard work, the way I did at the Univerthity of Notre Dame! He wanth to give everyone handoutths: blacks, hithpanics, Methicans... ALL OF THEM! He'th been corrupted by the Jewth!

I'm tho deprethhed. I feel thuicidal! Even Miami's defenthive line didn't cause me this kind of strethhhh! I'm not thure there's a pep talk in the world that can take away my thadness this time, Boney! I always thay that God made the night tho that you could have a brighter day, but now I tell ya my dayth doesn't feel tho bright! I'm gonna take thyanide pills, Boney! DON'T TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF THITH!

PS - I think the Univerthity of Notre Dame COULD go undefeated nexth theathon. What a wonderful job Brian Kelly did with thothe young men. Did you hear about that Thamoan fella? Thounds like he could use thome alone time in the bathroom!
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
 
Published by University of Notre Dame Press.
 
 

I only hope that ALL understand that I have NO PROBLEM with the godly in the Catholic, Episcopal, or Presbyterian Churches, and that while HuffPost (especially), and others have been publishing the reports of Protestants now claiming that ministers RAPING young girls and boys is FAR MORE PREVALENT than sexual abuse of kids by Catholic Priests.


 
THIS has been predicted to be the NEXT BIG SCANDAL and has MORE to do with Evangelical Denominations than Mainline Protestants.



ALSO in the news that no one wants YOU to know about is that the sexual abuse of boys in Boy Scouts is by a FAR HIGHER percentage of Scout Leaders than the "Catholic Clergy Problem" as well.


It is only FAIR TO WARN that I expect to ask HIGH AUTHORITIES in the Presbyterian Church to INVESTIGATE the drug-addicted Rev. Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC -- as well as the CONGREGATION IN GENERAL for its STUBBORN REFUSAL to back down from helping fund Good Shepherd Center (actually FOUNDED by a physician in HIGH REGARD in the First Prez congregation), http://www.goodshepherdwilmington.org/contact-us.php .


You see, when I first got to Wilmington, SEVERAL people staying at Good Shepherd Center told me they had posted in the homeless shelter a sheet with my photo saying "Scott Kenan: Wanted DEAD OR ALIVE!!!", and many others told me their OWN churches had DROPPED the Shepherd due to some staff embezzling enough funds to buy boats or cars.


Later, my roommate, David Escalante, an undocumented Latino, who WORKED for people associated with Good Shepherd SHOT DAVID'S TWO "CO-ILLEGALS" in the face for demanding pay -- scaring David into fleeing to Charlotte to never be heard from again.


The Good Shepherd van used to sit in the street HACKING MY COMPUTER, after either Christopher Wright Rogers or Cindy Beatty STOLE my sheet with WiFi codes. Those two ALSO worked under-cover from Wilmington Police and D.A. Ben David -- going through my files and stealing some materials.


Several of my Wilmington friends told me their churches had DROPPED financial support of Good Shepherd -- because of some of the staff there embezzling enough funds to buy cars and boats.


NEVERTHELESS, when I reported all this to Pastor Ernie Thompson he claimed that FIRST PREZ WAS FOR GOOD SHEPHERD and not about to drop their financial support!!! Ernie did not even say it concerned him IN THE LEAST!!!


And the WHOLE WHITE-ASSED CONGREGATION needs a good investigation for promoting William R. Kenan, SENIOR to ELDER so he could hide his and the congregation's LEADERSHIP in the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 that led immediately to passage of all the Jim Crow Laws across the South -- and NOW has made Benjamin R. David a DEACON to hide HIS narco-trafficking!!!


I just called Good Shepherd Center and left a message on Executive Director Katrina Knight's voicemail (they NEVER answer phones there), that I intend to put her and her staff in FEDERAL PRISON SOON!!!


Scott



 
 
.

No comments: