Friday, August 9, 2019

RP: Jeffrey Epstein -- Now Implicated with PRINCE Andrew -- Is CLOSEST to Frank Hawkins Kenan II's Good Friend Story Cowles!!! / No WONDER the White Supremacist SOUTHERN Episcopal Church USA is Headed by the Headed by the Master "OREO" Prelate, Michael Curry -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-now-implicated-with.html




Frank Hawkins Kenan II in a younger day -- when he was a friend of lawyer Oliver Carter III, previously my next-door neighbor -- who with his (apparent) Grandfather, James Oliver Carter, purchased a table at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner. -- where Sheriff Ed McMahon LOVED my idea of "Radical Forgiveness", and introduced me to one of his BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNERSPastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Churchhttp://www.newbcc.com/



Oliver Carter III (who APPEARS to be gay -- but is faithful to his wife, as far as I know): http://carterandcarterlaw.com/attorneys/


Now at that same Democratic Party Unity Dinner, I sat at Paul Lawler's table -- Paul then running for City Council for the first time -- and he WON!!! Paul was the ONLY Democratic Party candidate that Oliver Carter allowed to put a campaign sign in his yard -- and I saw Paul visiting at Oliver and his wife's house a couple of times.

At the Dinner, I noticed that Paul MOSTLY listened to what all the other people at his table had to say -- including my words. Paul is up for re-election this year, and I will PROBABLY support him -- for that reason ALONE!!!

This REMINDS ME that I am getting LOTS OF HITS to this blog from people searching "Devon Scott" (the REAL CHALLENGER to Mayor Bill Saffo this year: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/devon-scott-and-possibly-michael.html).


And ALSO lots of hits from people searching "Frank Hawkins Kenan II"James Graham Kenan IV, and ESPECIALLY "Story Cowles".


And NOW, Prince Harry is involved -- the Episcopal Church USA Prelate Michael Curry traveled to London to give the SERMON at the WEDDING.



IT DID NOT GO WELL!!! (And this is Bishop Curry visiting the Lower Cape Fear early this year after Hurricane Florence came through in the fall).


An ACTUAL account of Bishop Curry's Wedding Sermon






And NOW we are learning that Jeffrey Epstein is at the HEART (or perhaps "PECKER"), of EVERYTHING HERE!!!







NO DETAILS YET on how close to Epstein Frank Hawkins Kenan II is or was. 


But in doing RESEARCH, I learned that Dustin Goldsmith -- who has visited me twice in the last two weeks for SEX -- was whose STOLEN GOODS Lawyer Oliver Carter had noticed were being HIDDEN around Gold Walker's house in which I had an apartment -- and I was OBLIVIOUS TO IT.

Oliver BITCHED OUT "Shake", actually Haston Lavern Caulder, Jr., for things Shake was NOT DOING. Joseph Faulk (also called "Testoteroni" in much of this blog), my then-benefactor in NYC Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. had FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HASTON and was sending him TONS OF MONEY

So, I BITCHED OUT Oliver Carter III for HIS error -- and SOON DISCOVERED that Haston, Dustin Goldsmith, and Darrell Brutout (all of whom I was getting rent from -- and I cooked for them often -- and all were staying in Shake's room), were ALL petty or larger THIEVES, dealt in HARD DRUGS, and Haston was using Joseph Crawford Faulk's money to buy SEX WITH UNDER-AGED GIRLS!!!

Today, I learned that Dustin Goldsmith has THREE ACTIVE FACEBOOK PROFILES under his real name and showing him living in Wilmington -- and CURRENTLY ACTIVE with more than one Christian Church that I have found evidence is involved in HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and UNDER-AGED SEX CRIMES.












And LOOK what I found today on one of Dustin Goldsmith's Facebook Pages:

DUSTIN GOLDSMITH I FOUND OUT TODAY IS GAY. I CAUGHT HIM STICKING HIS TONGUE IN ANOTHER MAN'S MOUTH -- THIS MORNING ON FRONT STREET.

I actually believe that Dustin has decided to STAY in OHIO, where he flew up to last weekend to visit his mother, who is dying of cancer -- and will continue RUNNING from his sentence he got two weeks ago of two years of Probation and 50 Hours of Community Service from Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther for Possession of under half an ounce of Marijuana.




ALSO in Ohio:










.

No comments: