Thursday, August 15, 2019

RP: Wiccan Charm Found at My Door / Kenan-Epstein "Christianity"-Connection Is Getting MORE REAL / With My Building Being Pressure-Washed in Pouring Rain -- It's Been a BUTT-CRACK VIEWING FESTIVAL -- All Day Long!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/wiccan-charm-found-at-my-door-kenan.html



Check THIS OUT -- includes the story of my staying in Kurt Vonnegut and Jill Krementz's Manhattan apartment in spring of 1973 -- and running SMACK-DAB into Rex Reed at the Continental Baths --  dancing between two "Jungle Bunnies" -- LOL!!!




And a follow-up note to Monica Lewinsky:











Rick and his wife Kim were back today, and it took Rick twenty minutes to get the pressure hose that was blown unscrewed so he could replace it -- with Kim steadying the compressor, while Rick was BENT OVER showing this much crack -- and I was watching from a BETTER ANGLE than this photo has. Rick's ass is smooth, clean, hairless, super-white, and with NO SEEN pimples, rashes etc.


Rick and Kim know I'm gay, and seemed to ENJOY showing off Ricks attractive ass to me. When Rick got the pressure-washer working, he was mostly up ladders, and his pants kept drooping this low. Kim found a belt in their truck and threaded it through Rick's loops while he was working, but no matter how tight she pulled it, his pants kept falling this low.

And then the REAL RAINS began, they ran out of gasoline, flood-flows of water poured down the yard, and at 3:30 they decided to call it a day. They changed in my laundry room (opens off my deck), into their only dry clothes -- and discussed WHO they would get to lend them money for dinner.

But they always leave their truck's doors OPEN -- and the battery was dead. Rick asked me for a jump -- and he got SOAKED AGAIN digging through all the CRAP in the back of his truck to finally find his jumper cables, and got so annoyed, he said he was OVER EVERYTHING INCLUDING THIS JOB AND KIM (giving ME some hope of some fun, anyway), but once I pulled my car into position, he got the truck running again pronto, and presumably has now calmed down.

Also, Keith, who actually pays Rick and in turn has contracted the job with Gold Walker's Property Manager Tom Purdy, pulled up with perfectly coiffed hair and expensive clothes in his brand new sporty Cadillac sedan -- he could NOT have looked more like a DRUG THUG -- but won't pay Rick anything until after work tomorrow.

I had a chance to talk for a while with Allie Ryan's new boyfriend (who even claims that title). He's a VERY HOT, surfer type, maybe ten years older than 24-year-old Allie, tall, muscular, and sporting curly blond hair that showed nicely at his collar and on arms and legs. I TOLD him he is FAR NICER -- and hotter -- than Patrick Addington, and throughout he kept smiling while shaking my hand in his large, firm paw.



Max looks much like this -- but curly-blond.


They had been out drinking downtown last night and LOST Allie's car keys -- but were able to find them by late afternoon. 


So with all of this MAYHEM -- and all HIGHLY SEXUALLY CHARGED AS WELL -- I was TOTALLY REMINDED of the movie of Tennessee Williams's Last of the Mobile Hot-Shots, which in turn was based on his play, The Seven Descents of Myrtle




Lynn Redgrave, James Coburn, and Robert Hooks starred, with Gore Vidal writing the screenplay -- and we ALL REMEMBER how Tennessee Williams BEAT Sen. John F. Kennedy at skeet-shooting when Gore Vidal directed THAT -- in Kenan/Flagler (aka Palm) Beach in 1958!!!



Here is the FATE of the PLANTATION HOUSE in the end of Last of the Mobile Hot-Shots -- when the RIVER BREAKS FREE and POURS THROUGH THE HOUSE. This ALL before "CGI":



After the damn broke, water began pouring through the house.




And Tennessee Williams's last full length play that opened while he was alive -- that I helped with:












>>> THAT WICCAN THING:


For Benefits Management, Inc.: Some humor: My Former Roommate dropped a Wicca-inspired "Potion-Pouch" (or whatever they are called) on my front doorstep this morning about 9:15 AM -- HA!!!

Hi Teri, Jonni, and any other interested persons,

With Jeffrey Epstein quite tied to the very wealthiest of my "Devout Episcopalian/Presbyterian Kenan Family", I have been very busy blogging. Story Cowles -- who visited Epstein far more times in jail some years ago than anyone else (claiming to be doing Legal Business, but he's NOT a lawyer)MUST BE one of those given immunity, because his roommate in an Epstein-paid-for NYC luxury apartment and another female close to Cowles and Epstein seem to CLEARLY be two of those referred to as "Person 1" -- or similar -- in the investigation -- and they are TRYING to trash the previous grant of immunity to get them. 

I've been researching and exploring this, and expect to confront the NEW Figurehead of Kenan Companies and Charities, Frank Hawkins Kenan II, a close friend of Story Cowles, in a Letter later tonight. Frank is the namesake of Thomas S. Kenan III's father, Leader of NC Republican Party, lifelong Ku Klux Klan member, and ABSOLUTE HATER of anyone black or Jewish -- as NC Christians mostly are -- so they elected Donald Trump!!! Tom Kenan (who is now 80 years old), is the out-going Figurehead and the son of Frank I. I dated Tom's old boyfriend in 1985.

Since my "Schizophrenic Roommate" moved out, two people have wanted to move into his room -- but BOTH are clearly criminals, and thought they could literally seduce me into NOT charging rent (but let no one know they were having sex with me) -- so I sent THEM packing!!!

Here is what I found on my front step this morning -- note that Old Roomie has NO HATE BONES, and this came in a sheer net bag with sparkly gold stars -- hardly a "bad luck" container. And I don't worry about ANY "Spells" that anyone Wiccan, Christian (or others), superstitiously toss my way.



I am NOT asking you to say anything to him -- I just thought you'd get a KICK out of this. 




>>> ANOTHER THING LEARNED SINCE I LAST BLOGGED:




Dustin Goldsmith -- whom I thought had STAYED in Ohio, after he visited his mother weekend-before-last, and his phone has been "dead" since then -- CONTACTED ME, and he did NOT go (his Mom told him to stay here and tend to straightening out his OWN business), went to South Carolina and checked himself into a MENTAL HOSPITAL and got back on the Psych Drugs which he told me REALLY HELP HIM!!!

And I told him about his "friend", who on one of Dustin's three active Facebook pages posted that Dustin is GAY -- and he saw the boy stick his tongue down some guy's throat. I thought for SURE Dustin would want to remove that, but he said he would JUST LEAVE THAT THERE!!!

Also, he said he started a job as a Prep Cook at a restaurant this afternoon, so ALL IS LOOKING UP -- including for ME -- "just because"as they say!!!




Elton John REFUSED to tone down his TRUTHFULNESS on these subjects -- JUST LIKE ME!!! -- so MAYBE he's earned back some of his GAY CRED that he LOST at Kenan-owned The Breakers Palm Beachno???








.

No comments: