Sunday, August 4, 2019

RP: Some CLARITY on the BIPOLAR Episcopal Church USA / More CONDEMNATION of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival / Catching-Up My Close Family (and letting Marlowe Schaeffer-Polk, Physician and Attorney, return to wherever she came from):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/some-clarity-on-bipolar-episcopal.html





Tennessee Williams's last full-length play -- in which Babe Foxworth was based on "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara (who grew up BEST FRIENDS with Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan in Atlanta -- learning how to ACT like the "Wealthiest Woman in the World"), and the character Mac, a tall, gay, observing Black Guy was based on ME.



Texas Kate attending the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors -- when Tennessee Williams got his -- with the playwright and his sister Rose.







REALITY imitates ART!!! Google to find the original article I saved this from some years ago.


And BIZARRE AS IT IS, the Episcopal Church that MURDERED Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard -- and today uses Thomas Elliot Keith and Paul J. Willis to keep the TRUTH from being known -- ALSO accepted over $100,000,000.00 from Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- and their close relatives -- over the last 100 years, in SUPPORT of the Episcopal Confederate Mace and Confederate Seal Window at Sewanee/the University of the South.


The SOUTHERN Episcopal Church has been FULLY DEDICATED to the RETURN OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA.







>>> SPECIAL, SPECIAL THANKS TO THE TRUE CHRISTIANS IN THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH USA -- WHO HAVE MADE CERTAIN THIS GETS AS MUCH PUBLICITY ON FACEBOOK AND THE INTERNET AS POSSIBLE!!!
I'm pretty sure my time of silence never started.
Neither did many of yours.
But these people are right and, short of at work it's time to "call the ball".
There's been a lot of fouls.

TOO BAD the Christian CIA controlled TV NETWORKS (especially CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc.,) are SWORN TO UPHOLD THE SWASTIKAS and KLAN ROBES -- so they EMPHASIZE the RESISTANCE to common sense LAWS.
















>>> EMAILED LETTER TO MY IMMEDIATE FAMILYBOB JONES, AND MARLOWE SCHAEFFER-POLK:



Marlowe Schaeffer, my girlfriend in sophomore and junior year of high school -- whose Senior Prom I traveled back to West Chester, PA to attend in 1969 (after we moved to Columbus, Ohio -- so my parents could plot the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA with Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth -- and by extension, Holtz's TOP CO-STRATEGIST John Boehner). 


The Holtzes lived across Larwell Drive from us. 


-- and Marlowe visited me at Denison University fall of 1969 -- before we lost touch with each other -- until four years ago (as is well documented in this blog).


>>> For immediate family and Bob Jones (and Marlowe, should she READ it): 



Hi All -- and I hope everyone is having a peaceful and relaxing Sunday!!!


I had a great long conversation with Mom late this morning -- after she got home from church. And I've realized I have NOT contacted you all here directly in a few weeks, at least. It is obvious that none of you read much of my blog any more -- which is reasonable since it is so repetitive -- but it has become more than obvious that Bob Jones does NOT get everything I post on his Facebook Timeline or in comments below where Bob or others post there.


First, THANKS to all who have continued to help me financially -- and I have an update on my situation I'll give in a moment. The most important thing is this: I have continued to have great conversations with Mom every three days or so. She has now apologized to me three times for causing me so much pain in my life. All of us -- except Connor -- grew up as Catholics and know the Church teaches that God cannot forgive a sin unless amends are made first and the apology is SPECIFIC and sincere. Because Mom WAS America's TOP NAZI in conjunction with a series of Catholic Popes (but NOT the Catholic people, thank God -- Catholics in Wilmington, at least, HATE that the Catholic REPUBLICAN Supreme Court Justices and Republican Politicians claim to be Roman Catholic). 



For Mom to give up her "Swastika Ways" is as hard as for the Titanic to come to a full stop or turn around, so Mom has satisfied ME with her apology -- and given her health and age -- and I have NO IDEA Mom's actual financial situation -- she needs her money (less her small contributions to me these days), in case she falls into dementia and has to have care NOT covered by her insurance programs. REMEMBER: in the late aughts and early 2010, when I visited them in Raleigh, they would eventually get "fed up" and up and throw a $100.00 bill at me "for gas" -- and tell me to GO HOME!!! 

They never had reason to keep such big bills -- for paying off most things that come up, twenties would be the largest they should have kept on hand. So WHY did they ALWAYS HAVE A SUPPLY of HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS, handy??? 



And WHAT has become of it???




It is ALSO important to remember that during the BRIEF time I stayed in their house after returning from Mexico in 2010, that the night of the full lunar eclipse, Dad got up in the middle of the night, grabbed his BB gun, and SHOT my windshield right where he would have HIT ME SQUARE IN THE FACE if I had been driving -- and if it were a REAL GUN. I HID that gun after that, FORCED Dad to pay to repair my windshield and REALIZED how F'ING CRAZY and HATEFUL Mom and Dad really are -- or were toward me, anyway!!! And I blogged about all of that at the time, so if you need to see my original report, google to find it.

That said, I am now prepared to attend Mom's funeral, etc., and NOT tell all those who think she's a "sweet, devout Catholic" the truth. NO REASON for them to know the truth.


Now, given the unsteadiness of family financial support this past winter, and occasional support -- by two people -- of the Drug Traffickers who committed me to the Nut-House on LIES because I would not stop blogging about their Drug Trafficking, I took on a roommate who is suffering Schizophrenia and Dyslexia -- to GUARANTEE I would have the money to get through the Aneurysm Repair and upcoming Colonoscopy -- and NOW, I have learned that I MIGHT have to have ANOTHER DEVICE inserted to work in tandem with the Pacemaker, so ANOTHER EXTREMELY expensive operation -- if they decide in September that I need that. 

And NOW, the Nurse assigned to help me find MORE financial help has DISAPPEARED for two weeks after doing NOTHING, and I still don't know if I will get the Charity Care from the hospital and its Physicians Group that has helped me so generously RENEWED!!! With the rental income I might have been able to pay MY SHARE over a year or so, but WITHOUT the rent, I suppose I will just have to declare bankruptcy or similar.

SHOCKING since I am so talented and ACCOMPLISHED -- although the "Christians" in the family call me PSYCHOTIC, a CRIMINAL, and KIN TO THE DEVIL!!! Well the Episcopal Church -- of all institutions -- has this week stood up for Jesus's actual TEACHINGS and has CONDEMNED DONALD TRUMP -- and by extension, the Republicans who are mostly Roman Catholic, who act like he's JESUS RETURNED!!!

Unfortunately, after five weeks, my roommate's living here and paying rent appears to have ended. I say that because after arguing Thursday evening about some misunderstandings about treating his shag-carpeted bedroom floor as if it were the forest floor, so just not worrying about food spilling into it (this after he AGREED that no food could be stored or eaten in his room). Anyway, my roommate stayed away until after 1:00 AM Friday night -- was out early Saturday, and did NOT return here last night. Half of his belongings are gone with him -- but he ALWAYS carries half of his belongings in his pack when he goes out.

I expect to learn tomorrow of his intentions when I visit Benefits Management -- and that he was picked up and committed is a possibility too, but he is NOT a threat to himself or anyone else.

SO, of all the bills I have now and expect from what has been done in the PAST, I'm still good, but think I will NOT be able to cover ALL of the $320.00 cost of a new windshield after a pine-cone hit a pressure spot and "spider-cracked" it in a way that cannot be repaired but must be replaced. 

Also, I DID post on Bob's Facebook that I will NOT be coming to PA for the 50th High School reunion that Marlowe Schaeffer-Polk PROMISED she was paying me to come up FIRST CLASS and drive around at the reunion in a STRETCH LIMO guzzling booze and smoking pot -- HA!!! Marlowe -- with no warning at all or cross words -- NOTHING -- has REFUSED to answer my voicemail messages, emails, etc., for the last 1.5 years, so THE HELL WITH THAT!!!

Given her claim of sleeping only 3-4 hours per night, constant working, and her house so TRASHED (a very nice expensive one), so she is TOO EMBARRASSED to have any company. I think Marlowe must have SOME KIND of Mental Health issue, so I must let her go and "Bless her future", as they say.

Sad, but true.

Hell, I might as well add her here-- but she NEVER reads my emails.


I don't think Mike or Julie would be interested in hosting me for those few days -- and Bob Jones as Class Prez will be very busy. The BOTTOM LINE is that my experiences -- especially the last ten years -- are TOO SHOCKING for most people to relate to at all. That is less so for Bob Jones, since he had a life detour in the mid-late 1970s, healed by two years of teaching English in Brazil. No point in my being FULL of news of TOP POLITICAL CORRUPTION with people who LARGELY think in small terms -- and REFUSE to FACE FACTS (sort of a White People's and Christians' Disease).

AND, without my roommate income, I won't have enough income to drive up there on my own -- but if I still HAVE HIM, I would NOT be able to trust him "Home Alone" for more than one night!!!

While there is MUCH GOOD NEWS in all of this, there is also disappointment -- but the HUMOR of it all makes it all palatable to me.

Thanks to all, again, for your various gifts to me!!!

Scott





MERCY -- I meant to post THIS:



Jesus's ACTUAL "Crown of Thorns" according to the Roman Catholic Church



'Nuff Said!!!



.

No comments: