Monday, June 7, 2021

RP: A Big, Fat, Black, Christian BITCH SCREAMED at Me -- Calling ME a "RACIST" in Costco's Parking Lot -- and All the Passing Customers LAUGHED AT HER -- HA!!! / Joe Biden PROVES He Is PAID FOR by My NAZI/Ku Klux Klan Republican Kenan Family (he's just "TRUMP NICE" -- and will DELIVER the USA to his NAZI POPE FRANCIS) / And MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/big-fat-black-christian-bitch-screamed.html




(CNN) Joe Biden has been president of the United States for 138 days. And in that time, he has held a total of ONE formal news conference.


Asked about that paucity of pressers -- ahem! -- on Sunday by CNN's Brian Stelter, White House press secretary Jen Psaki replied that Biden "takes questions several times a week."


If that quote rings a bell, it's because it's almost exactly how former President Donald Trump's press shop defended his own lack of news conferences.


"President Trump is more accessible than most modern presidents and frequently takes questions from the press," then-White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told the Associated Press in late April 2018 after Trump faced criticism for having held just a single formal press conference to that point in his presidency.


https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/07/politics/biden-press-briefings-psaki/index.html


>>> To THOSE MENTIONED first (and a few others) -- Today was a SUPER-BUSY DAY exposing the CRIMES of New Hanover County CHRISTIANS -- HA!!!


To joboseman@nhcgov.com joboseman@nhcgov.com, jbarfield@nhcgov.com jbarfield@nhcgov.com, dhays@nhcgov.com dhays@nhcgov.com, brivenbark@nhcgov.com brivenbark@nhcgov.com, rzapple@nhcgov.com rzapple@nhcgov.com, harryfornhc@gmail.com harryfornhc@gmail.com, rapoole2000@yahoo.com rapoole2000@yahoo.com, wknecht@wendell.com wknecht@wendell.com, tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu, philipchryst@gmail.com philipchryst@gmail.com, bill@cameronco.com bill@cameronco.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, info@roycooper.com info@roycooper.com, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, info@goodshepherdwilmington.org info@goodshepherdwilmington.org, info@momentumprojects.com info@momentumprojects.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/big-fat-black-christian-bitch-screamed.html



This is actually Stephanie Yeboah, who crusades against FAT-SHAMING and RACISM -- and the woman in Costco's parking lot was THIS WELL DRESSED, ATTRACTIVE, and JOLLY!!!



"Jesus Girl" -- as I'll call her -- and I were walking to our cars with our purchases, but she was very slow -- staring at her phone and laughing. As I came up to her, I saw she had LOTS of great treats in her cart, and I said I'd Like to eat with HER!!!


She claimed she is a "Charcuterie Chef", and lays them all out on trays for customers -- and in fact was looking at PHOTOS of her creations, that she showed to me with PRIDE.


Charcuterie refers to a branch of cooking devoted to prepared meat products, such as bacon, ham, sausage, terrines, galantines, ballotines, pâtés, and confit, primarily from pork -- and none of her purchased items were PORK. Her trays, were JUST LIKE I used to prepare at Tux, the deli, bakery, and bar that I managed in Key West BEFORE I worked for Tennessee Williams, and we FREQUENTLY made up trays for functions of celebrities visiting town, and ALWAYS for Calvin Klein, who LOVED our restaurant!!!


It is ALSO where the Village People loved to eat while spending a week in Key West in 1981 -- and ended up stealing my BEST BAR-TENDER, Gary, who partnered with Glenn Hughes, the BIKER GUY -- until one of them died of ACTUAL cancer around the year 2000. THEN, I learned that LEADER, Randy Jones -- is from the Lower Cape Fear, and does a FUNDRAISER for Meals on Wheels every year at The Lazy Pirate in Carolina Beach!!!



On my SIXTY-SIXTH Birthday, no less!!!



Randy Jones and his mother, Elaine, at The Lazy Pirate.


Not only THAT, but he was BEST FRIENDS with Ryan Lee Burris, who was a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER with Gov. Roy Cooper, and ALL the local Democrats (almost) -- until first his fiancé, Wes Taylor, and then Ryan, DIED of DRUG OVERDOSES!!!



Roy Cooper, Wes Taylor, and Ryan Lee Burris


Ryan and his whole chain of boyfriends while I knew him -- New Year's Eve going into 2011, until his death in 2018 -- MOSTLY brought Drugs in with then Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, was Third Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- while DRUG TRAFFICKING Richard Poole -- who HEADED County Dems and REGULARLY worked in TANDEM with Will Knecht (STILL Head of County Republicans), to BRING IN HARD DRUGS with the CHRISTIAN CHURCHES -- and my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA.


Ryan ALSO turned Cape Fear Equality (a Gay Rights group), into a MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR of Hard Drugs!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html



Randy Jones's attempt a few years ago to RESURRECT HIS CAREER as a solo actFAILED MISERABLY!!!




Bill Toups


And it was George W. Bush's somewhat distant cousin Bill Toups, who FOUND ME via this blog and traveled from north Georgia to have dinner with me in Bourbon Street restaurant on Front Street here -- and we spent the night in the hotel BEHIND The Lazy Pirate


AFTER Bill deposited the "Bush Seed" up my behonkus, we spent the night discussing how the Kenans and Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson and the Bush-Family-controlled Christian CIA with Christian Churches -- especially Episcopal (Bushes and wealthy Kenans are now all Episcopalian), and the Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families run WORLDWIDE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY -- for their PAGAN IDOL, JESUS!!!




AND, when I got HOME to my apartment, my roommate then, Haston Lavern Caulder II, immediately brought a MALE WHORE over who worked as a volunteer usher and money-counter that Rev. Philip Chryst, Pastor of "The Anchor" Church had sent over for ME -- KNOWING that Mr. Toups had just FILLED MY BUTT!!!



Rev. Philip Chrysthttp://anchorwilmington.org/



THIS is the WHORE Rev. Chryst sent to my apartment. I don't remember his name, but still have his CELL NUMBER: (910) 524-4581 -- but I bet he is DEAD!!!



Republican Candidate for New Hanover County Commissioner 2022, Harry Knight, with two dames.



This morning, I got Facebook notice from Harry Knight that HE was going to the County Commissioners' Meeting at 4:00 this afternoon to OPPOSE the proposed County Budget, and KNOWING it would be CONTENTIOUS, I figured I should go TOO -- but I know nothing much about that budget, so would NOT SPEAK -- except before and after the meeting -- and I would STAND TALL at 6' 11" -- to INTIMIDATE all the DRUG-TRAFFICKING CHRISTIANS on the Commission -- ALL OF THEMexcept Rob Zapple.


Seeing that a CHRISTIAN MINISTER was on the agenda to open with a BLESSING, I also planned to parade down front DURING IT with RAISED FIST, and yell, "The US Constitution GUARANTEES separation of Church and State. GET THIS WHORE FOR JESUS OFF THE STAGE, NOW!!!"


I knew they would KICK ME OUT for that, but I would STILL have been SUCCESSFUL by getting FAR MORE CHEERS from the audience, than Boos.


NOW, back to Costco and "Jesus Girl" -- and my PLAN had been today to REMOVE ALL THE DUPLICATES in my Lists of Email Recipients -- as published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/my-current-lists-of-email-recipients.html.


HOWEVER, I have no time to do that today, now, and will have ANOTHER LIST to send this posting too that will include ALL OF THE POLITICIANS mentioned in this posting, FIRST.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/my-current-lists-of-email-recipients.html


In Costco, I FINALLY CONVINCED the remaining two Christian Women Employees (who are in fact "as nice as Jesus would hope them to be"), that THEIR Christian Churches have been TRADING HARD DRUGS FOR JESUS -- whether they knew it or not. And they both said they were PROUD OF ME and my PERSISTANCE!!!


AND, with MANY people, I brought up the County Commissioners' Meeting which I fully intended to attend and TELL THE GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIANS OFF.


Only ONE of them got upset -- and MOST of the others THANKED ME, and said I represented THEM TOO.


And then, I ran into Jesus Girl, and it REALLY GOT FAR MORE into TRASH-TALKING than I have gotten into in at least a year.


She started yelling, "The BLOOD OF JESUS covers my ENTIRE BODY, NOW, and protects me from this DEVIL!!!" -- so I said she is just a SMEAR of a YEAST INFECTION leaving a PUSSY-SMEAR of YEAST JUICE on the pavement everywhere she walks.


I told her to stick a Jesus statue up both her ass and pussy, and MAYBE she can CUM, and she countered that she THROWS THE BLOOD OF JESUS ON ME NOW, and CONDEMNS me to HELL.


This whole thing went on for several minutes, and other Costco customers kept passing, listening, and LAUGHING!!!


And then she began recording me on her camera, speaking into it that I am a RACIST, and had been FAT-SHAMING HER as well. NEITHER of our races had been in any way mentioned, and while I DID NOT "fat-shame" her, I DO THINK that all FAT CHRISTIANS like Bishop William J. Barber II SHOULD BE FAT-SHAMED since GLUTTONY is a TOP CHRISTIAN SIN that sends one STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!



Bishop William J. Barber II


And THAT IS WHY I didn't attend the Commissioners' Meeting -- my DANDER had gotten HIGH ENOUGH FOR ONE DAY!!!



And tonight, WECT-TV6 reports that the BUDGET PASSED and by THEIR ACCOUNT, no arguing or controversy, really:


https://www.wect.com/2021/06/07/new-hanover-county-commissioners-vote-budget/













Joe Biden and Joe Manchin are BOTH DEVOUT CATHOLICS and PLAN STRATEGY EVERY DAY (as reported by ALL PRESS, they speak every day), to give the USA to NAZI POPE FRANCIS.







.

No comments: