Sunday, June 27, 2021

RP: WHAT the HELL Is Going On Here??? BUNCHES of Mysterious Occurrences Have Been Occurring:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/what-is-going-on-here-bunches-of.html





3h 
Shared with Public
Public
THANK GOD!!! At first I thought Josh Stein had converted to CHRISTIAN -- My Christian Kenan Family of Chapel Hill runs all the Hard Drugs with the Christian Churches -- and the LARGEST Black Christian Church in Wilmington, New Beginning Christian Church and its Pastor Robert Campbell, are HUGE in drug trafficking -- according to my good friend Sheriff Ed McMahon!!!







3utSpoinsodhredh 
Shared with Public
Public
In an interview published Sunday, former Attorney General William Barr bashed former President Donald Trump’s efforts to spread misinformation about the 2020 election, calling Trump’s lies about voter fraud “bullshit.”

2h 
Shared with Public
Public





Two adult male Bonobos -- our CLOSEST DNA RELATIVES!!!







Pope Francis FAST-TRACKED Junipero Serra to SAINTHOOD -- because he ENSLAVED Native Americans in California after converting them to Roman Catholicism -- and SLAUGHTERED those who REFUSED!!!



WOW!!! When I was homeless in 2011, another "Christian Church" had homeless services at this address (showers, food, computers for internet access), and I met some of the BIGGEST Drug Traffickers in Wilmington there (including Cindy Beatty -- actually a former roommate -- who today lives behind Rose's store on Carolina Beach Rd.) -- both staff and clients!!!


I met David Escalante there and took him as my roommate when I managed to get an apartment on S. 8th Street. David worked landscape for The Good Shepherd Center, but when he and his two also undocumented Guatemala friends demanded their BACK PAY, the Shepherd employees shot the other two in the FACE, and told David if he ever expected payment again (they had made him their slave to Dir. Katrina Knight), they would kill him too.


David immediately fled to Charlotte and was never heard from again -- but I still have his NHC Inoculations Record. So I am THRILLED that a completely NEW "Christian" Church is to run this -- and will give you MUCH PUBLICITY by blogging about your opening on my Political Blog that has gotten a total of 5,000,000 views so far!!!

Photo of Cindy Beatty is attached:



>>> AT 8:00 AM THIS MORNING, MY BROTHER MIKE SENT ME ANOTHER PHOTO OF ME IN MY FIERCE HAT -- that I had just Friday -- two days ago, blogged about:





This was Taylor Ann Kenan's Birthday Party -- right before Christmas, 2009. Taylor is seated, then left to right, Maxwell Andrew Kenan (her older brother), my sister Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, me, and Mike -- looking like he's about to do a BONOBO HOWL!!!




What was so ODD is that Mike sent NO NOTE, so I ASSUMED he had read his emailed copy of Friday's blog posting and so sent another photo of me in that hat. HE HAD NOT!!! He never read it, but just somehow had "gotten the idea" to send it -- HA!!!



>>> Re: Pic


To max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Mike,


You APPEAR to have inadvertently given me Max's email address, so I'm testing it here. Jane accidentally gave me Mom's email address in 2014, but I promised never to use it, and I haven't -- nor have I told Mom that I have it!!!


This photo is GREAT, and since it didn't come over to this reply, I'll paste both photos in. This was SUCH A FUN TIME -- in the first photo, I was stuck in NYC with airports closed, etc. -- a record BLIZZARD -- even the trains stopped, but I finally got one to Pennsylvania, but first terrorized Manhattan in my hat -- I had just dropped off my final draft of memoir to Alyson Books. Connor and Max and sometimes their friends and I smoked a lot of pot in your basement, so I was probably HIGH (and Max -- and Connor who must have taken the picture, too)!!!


(The same pictures appeared here.)


Thanks for sending it!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Maxwell Kenan <max.kenan17@icloud.com> (Did MAX actually send it???)

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Sun, Jun 27, 2021 9:10 am

Subject: Pic


And then, I called Mike for a long conversation, and Mike said that photo had just "mysteriously popped up" on his phone, and he thought I'd get a KICK OUT OF IT!!!


I was SO RELIEVED because Mike said he had NOT bothered to read that last posting -- and SCARIER (to family relations), AFTER I'd emailed it to all, I went back so that these photos were stacked like this -- and I added comments:



Me in my FAVE HATwinter 2009-2010.



My nephew Connor Michael Kenan


Which of us looks GAYER???


You see, this photo was taken at Connor's UNC Chapel Hill Graduation (about 2010) -- I had ALREADY fled to Puerto Vallarta with Colin Powell's people's help -- so my PARENTS, EMPLOYER, the CIA, and REPUBLICAN PARTY of GEORGIA could not MURDER ME - because with the help of BOTH my sisters, they were UNABLE TO COMMIT ME, so planned to MURDER ME!!!





Connor in green shirt, Max in horizontal blue stripes, and Taylor barely got her HEAD IN -- those boys were so LOVIN' ON EACH OTHER -- when Connor graduated!!!


Soon, Connor made TONS OF MONEY selling Epic Systems/My Chart to doctors and hospitals, so after saving only two years, he and his BEST BUD spent SIX MONTHS TOGETHER in S. E. Asia:



Connor bathed and tamed REPUBLICANS!!!



The boys were photographed in a Tunnel of Love in Thailand.



They photographed Temples.



And Connor befriended MONKEYS -- but NOT BONOBOS (that I know of)!!!


Mike tells me that Connor has had a girlfriend, Katwho has been living with him for a couple of years out in Denver -- but she has NO LAST NAME nor does she have a PHOTO -- LOL!!!



So, on THIS SUNDAY NIGHT, I am ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, and LAUGHING AT MY  CHRISTIAN  FAMILY !!!








.

No comments: