Saturday, June 19, 2021

RP: Celebrating Juneteenth and an Art Show in Wilmington, NC -- and Responding to Tennessee Williams Scholar (and relative), Kenneth Holditch!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/celebrating-juneteenth-and-art-show-in.html





This was the TOP ITEM on my Facebook Feed, this morning -- LOL!!!


And the following was number 2:








>>> Reply to Kenneth Holditch Re: Regarding the recent production of "The Rise of Tennessee Williams" by Jacob Storms and directed by Alan Cumming (and please forward this to them):



To kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, dmkennerley@gmail.com dmkennerley@gmail.com, thecelltheatre@gmail.com thecelltheatre@gmail.com, pjwillisnola@aol.com pjwillisnola@aol.com, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net info@tennesseewilliams.net, briggsjr@aol.com briggsjr@aol.com, jeff@jeffjacksonnc.com jeff@jeffjacksonnc.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Kenneth,


Your email reached me at the exact right time -- and looking over what I'd written below it, I'm amazed how little I'd had to edit it when I posted it on blog. I'm considering replying to you and including all I'd originally copied -- before publishing this on blog. I feel a NEED to publish something today, but have little energy now. It has been an amazing day, including my walking a total of two miles in hot sun and my car claimed it was 98 degrees. I'm out of shape from a year of COVID restrictions, and I was recovering from one surgery or another the first half of that time. Today, my heart-meds and Pacemaker are well adjusted and there is no threat on the horizon of my needing any further procedures -- HALLELUJAH!!!


I started today at one of the big Juneteenth celebrations downtown. It was billed to run 10 - 2 or 3, and arriving at 10:30, I first spoke with a group of about eight Sheriff's Deputies who were setting up the FRONT BOOTH. Although Sheriff Ed McMahon protects the Christian Churches and Politicians who run all the Hard Drugs here, he begged me to ask my contacts in the NC Atty. Gen.'s Office and those in Biden's Cabinet and FBI and CIA, to come BUST all these Politicians and Christian Clergy. 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/sheriff-mcmahon-and-i-today-at-home.html


His force is in any case, FAR MORE PROFESSIONAL in all things than the local Christian Police Department, that murdered my friend Evan Fish who could prove my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA pumps in TONS of Hard Drugs to Wilmington -- in the system my parents set up mostly with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and on orders of Pope John Paul II.


I SO REGRET that the two times I went to Ehrlichman's luxury condo in Atlanta with two other employees of Patrick Stansbury -- but never, like THEY bragged of -- smoked marijuana with Ehrlichman. You will recall that Ehrlichman was the ARCHITECT of Nixon's draconian Drug Laws -- including classifying pot as most dangerous -- LOL!!!


And today, I spoke with several individuals who now have orgs to help people transition OFF addictive drugs, Black guys who said Opioid Addiction is nearly as harmful as belief that Jesus Christ is the "Son of God". WE got along GREAT!!! 


I also stopped at the booth for Novant Health that with the Presbyterian Church, CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, the Cameron Family (second most hated family in Wilmington after the Kenans), and their Live Oak Bank (one of the largest in the USA but not as big as Kenans' Bank of America), when our Hospital System -- entirely owned by County Citizens and valued at over $2 Billion, the MOST valuable Citizen-Owned Hospital in the USA -- was STOLEN from the Citizenry -- and FOR JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR!!!


The flunkies setting up made none of those decisions, so I was not hostile with them, but pointed out that in Germany, when the Allies liberated it, the citizens all claimed they had had NO IDEA that Jews went to Concentration Camps and were murdered -- even those who were plagued by the ashes of Jews coating their towns. They paraded those devout Christians through it all, like I intend to stick EVERY NOVANT EMPLOYEE'S NOSE into some literal SHIT for closing their eyes and taking the bribes of good salaries to support Novant!!!




And then I ran into a local young black woman, Lily Nichole, whom I've wanted to meet for months. She's out on her own recognizance awaiting trial for defacing a HUGE TRUMP BILLBOARD that was erected to block the view of the town's Black Lives Matter monument -- and it was ILLEGAL as political ads like that in NC must show who paid for the sign and no one was credited (turned out to be a Republican Dark Money group in Raleigh, I believe). But Lily's co-leaders in her "lowercase leaders" org had also tossed lit firecrackers into the crowd as they protested, recently!!! She has some kind of MENTAL ILLNESS, apparently.


I ended up sitting at a picnic table with Lily, her sister, two other Black folks -- and a pimply, white high school boy. I have blogged about Lily several times, have sent her all of my recent blog postings, and have TONS of info that could help the BEST PART of her cause -- but Lily ignored me, her sister spoke with me some, the two other blacks listened to me intently, and the White kid knew almost EVERYTHING I KNEW and LOVED that an ADULT (especially an Old Fart like me), had the NERVE to tell the TRUTH!!!


Lily's sister finally DISMISSED ME, saying that she and her sister are "Messianic JEWS" -- and Messianic Jews in Puerto Vallarta worked with the CIA to kill me (one having sex with me first), so I needed to hear NO MORE!!!


At the Art Fair in the yard and garden of the Burgwin-Wright House (English Gen. Cornwallis's HQ during the American Revolution), I spoke with TONS of older White Women, and EVERY ONE OF THEM KNEW that the Kenans and Churches run all the heavy drugs!!! One of them had known "Squirty" Kenan very well -- Squirty had attended First Presbyterian occasionally when I was a member there the second half of 2011, although I didn't know that until later -- and ALL of the Old Dowagers in that congregation just LOVED SQUIRTY!!!  



Sterling "Squirty" Kenan with her daughter, Sterling (Kenan) McCracken -- and Sterling's SON, Frank Hawkins Kenan II, is BEST FRIENDS with Story Cowles -- the FAKE Legal Aide who visited Jeffrey Epstein while in prison MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE COMBINED!!!



Frank H. Kenan II with Story Cowles:





Owen Graham Kenan -- from his obit.


And she HATED Squirty for her Drug and White Supremacy Crimes -- but didn't know that Squirty murdered her husband, Owen Kenan -- Thomas S. Kenan III's only FULL brother -- to get his enormous estate -- this about the time that Kenan Oil and Kenan Transport bought out Advantage Group Trucking and formed Kenan Advantage Group and got the contract to supply every Costco in the lower 48 with gasoline -- which they still do. THAT is how that trucking company became the LARGEST in North America -- and KAG Lobbyists actually WROTE the original NAFTA Agreement under GW Bush, that Obama actually got passed -- his FIRST favor to Kenans who put him into the Presidency.


Also, the Kenans were already trucking Hard Drugs up and down the East Coast in partnership with Nancy Shevell's family's Shevell Trucking -- Nancy is Paul McCartney's second and current wife, and TOTALLY TIED to the Sackler Family whose Valium screwed up Tennessee so bad -- and of course work with John Eastman, the CIA Agent and "Talent Attorney" who ordered Tennessee's Murder -- and John Lennon's before that!!!


So, I returned home and RE-HYDRATED before I collapsed, slept for three hours, got up and ate, slept another few hours, and my leg muscles are worn out for the day, but feel GREAT in that I needed to get the exercise. I have SO MANY City and County Meetings I plan to soon attend and CONFRONT THE CHRISTIAN CRIMINALS of both Parties. They STOLE everything from me but my life -- so I'm afraid of NOTHING, which TERRIFIES THEM -- HA!!!


You didn't mention the Tropical Storm that hit NOLA today, but it is to hit us tomorrow with gale-force winds, tornados, and three inches of rain. My fave candidate for US Senator to replace Richard Burr, current NC State Senator Jeff Jackson -- who found my blog and put me on HIS emailing list a few years ago -- before I knew who he was -- has a campaign rally scheduled here in early afternoon!!! 


Right now, of Dems, only Cheri Beasley, appointed as the first Black NC Supreme Court Chief Justice by Gov. Cooper, but LOST last year to a Republican by only 412 votes is in the lead. And Cheri is a CLOSEST FRIEND to a TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER here in Wilmington, Hollis Briggs, Jr., who was the TOP GUEST when she was installed in the NC Supreme Court!!!


Hollis is part of the NOVANT THEFT of the hospital as well -- and after I blogged about meeting him in the convenience store two blocks from my apartment where he knows the owners and staff very well (making my neighborhood scarier -- but not TOO scary), he read what I blogged then had the NERVE to call me on my cell and try to BULLY ME and THEATENED ME with violence -- and I just LAUGHED AT HIM!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/christian-drug-mafiosa-hollis-briggs-jr.html


Given that MANY Gay Pride, Juneteenth, and Father's Day's events are scheduled all around Wilmington -- and a GALE is coming in -- I suspect Sen. Jackson will reschedule for another day (he should take Father's Day off, anyway) -- I've already gotten his email that the event is moved to a different outdoor venue, so he'll let us all know. But if he shows up, I hope to get with him on how to TORPEDO Cheri Beasley's Campaign -- while Dems Gov. Cooper and Atty. Gen. Josh Stein HANDILY beat their Repub. challengers, Cheri COULD NOT CUT THE MUSTARD -- as Tennessee Williams might say, no???


OH, I'm having SO MUCH FUN, tonight!!! I hope that Thomas Elliot Keith's giant DORK doesn't get GANGRENE and fall off -- when he reads this. I'll add images and any corrections before I blog this and email it out to my now FOUR LISTS of Political Contacts!



Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Kenneth Holditch <kholditch@cox.net>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Sat, Jun 19, 2021 3:18 pm

Subject: Re: Regarding the recent production of "The Rise of Tennessee Williams" by Jacob Storms and directed by Alan Cumming (and please forward this to them):


Dear Scott,

It is good to know that Night of the Iguana is your favorite. Mine too, big time!

You mention me in connection with Thomas Keith.  You do know, don’t you, in what low esteem I hold him?  Just wondering.


Kenneth Holditch


Sent from my iPad


On Jun 8, 2021, at 8:47 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


June 8, 2021


Dear People who were part of this Creation,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and anyone who is in the "Cc" line can tell you about me -- as well as Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', whom I had two meetings with at the 2015 TW / NOLA Fest. and Gen. Honore' and I remain Political Allies because my Kenan Family, associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill, now controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, www.theKAG.com, the Ku Klux Klan, and Episcopal Church, Republican Party, Clinton/Obama/Biden Democrats -- and with the Bush Family that controls the CIA (nearly all Bushes and wealthy Kenans are Episcopalian, because only in 2018, did Sewanee/University of the South REMOVE the Seal of the Confederacy window in All Saints Chapel on campus)


Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Michael Curry, a BLACK "OREO", only removed it THREE YEARS after he was elevated to Head that denomination -- and Sewanee not only controls all of Tennessee Williams's Rights, I can prove in Court how they actually murdered him -- by hand of John Uecker. And my wealthy relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan (who controlled the Kenan Companies and Charities during the second half of the Twentieth Century), also had a hand in it.


I no longer have John Lahr's email address, but I met him too, at the Fest in 2015, and he publicly declared I am the authority on the last two years of Tennessee's life, which is not precisely true, since I worked for Tom November 1981 - the opening of A House Not Meant to Stand at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, end of April 1982. John Uecker told me that Thomas Keith told him that he had blackmailed Mr. Lahr into not mentioning me in his Williams Bio -- over Lahr's cheating with young men on his wife Connie Booth, but Lahr and I were in correspondence while I wrote MY memoir, and although we never discussed this, if you combine our two timelines of events, it proves my points. 


Lahr, Tom Keith, and Kenneth Holditch wrote blurbs for my book (Tom Keith actually EDITED IT for Alyson Books), which had been under contract with Alyson Books to be their Featured Hard-Cover release of 30 releases, spring 2010, but it was cancelled at the last minute and I was very RUDELY uninvited to participate in one panel of Mr. Keith interviewing me, and two others they had placed me on at the 2010 Festival -- Paul Willis is the TACKIEST QUEEN at times, but Thomas Keith had told me he kept Paul happy by supplying him with Party Drugs and by frequently fucking him with his giant dong (this in 2004 or '05)


Thomas's long-time lover, Arturo Noguera, a Colombian whose family runs the CIA Drug Mafia of Stone Mountain, GA -- where I lived 1988 - 2010, and wrote my memoir there -- ALSO supplied the Bishop at Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan with massive quantities of Hard Drugs. I was in the invited guests audience at Tenn's installation into their Poets Corner late 2009, and partied in the Bishop's Residence afterward. 



I am 6' 11", then Tom Keith and the shorter Arturo Noguera at that reception.


Here are the Professional Reviews of my book, now published in blog format after my local (still), District Attorney Benjamin R. David in Wilmington, NC where I now live, with Daliah Saper (a lawyer and Fox News Talking Head), and Jamie Lee Sutherland (then with Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago), and HIS FRIENDS that he also partied with in Chicago's Man's Country gay baths, Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


Yes, I know this is all hard to believe if you love our Lying Politicians and Religions Leaders -- who now, and led by Joe Biden, have us barreling toward Roman Catholic NAZISM. Have you watched the NEWS the LAST COUPLE OF DAYS -- Biden is PROTECTING Donald Trump with his JUSTICE DEPARTMENT!!!



https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


More on the criminals who stole my copyright by falsely charging me with LIBEL, NEVER legally serving me, and then convicting me In Absentia in Cook County Courts. Jamie asked ONLY for $50,000.00 -- and knew I was next to homeless then, after Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to the first of two times in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta:




FORTUNATELY, neither Google/Blogger nor Amazon.com BELIEVED THIS was real, and I have retained ownership of my blogs, and after Lawyer Saper REFUSED to send them proof it was REAL, Amazon deleted my book's sales site on US Amazon but sent ME all the accumulated royalties. And look what SURVIVES (the original Amazon sales site), on Amazon UK!!!:


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Glass-Scott-Kenan/dp/1593501714


And Bank of America -- controlled by my Kenan Family and Frank Sinatra's Heirs (whom I know well and who now HATE the NAZI/Ku Klux Klan Kenans), sent them every penny I had in the bank -- DESPITE it mostly being Disability Money (long story -- they claimed I was INSANE, so they gave me Disability in early 2012, now converted to Social Security), that is supposed to be PROTECTED from such Judgements. I first got into SERIOUS TROUBLE when I blogged in early 2010, that in 1990, two top Jews in business in Atlanta (where I lived 1983 - 2010), told me my parents were the TOP Roman Catholic NAZIS. My personal friend Jonathan Reiner, who now has his OWN Emmys, made me an "Honorary Jew" -- and I've worked DIRECTLY with his first cousin Rob Reiner (and many others whose names you would know), in trying to remove Donald Trump!!! 


Col. Newman had to get me to Mexico at that time after my parents and siblings and employer tried five times in one month to commit me in Georgia, but could not. They then -- with the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA -- planned to MURDER ME, according to not just Col. Newman, but the Dekalb County, Georgia Mental Health Nurse, who was out on three of those attempts. 


If you LOVE The Night of the Iguana -- my FAVE of Tenn's plays, and the movie is better -- you should enjoy the tour of the ruins of that set given to me by John Huston's Mexican Assistant, and that the City of Puerto Vallarta USED in their tourism marketing!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-visit-to-ruins-of-night-of-iguana.html


This is another, related posting that has gotten "monster hits":


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html


My blog has now gotten -- I hadn't checked in a while, and see that as of this moment, I FINALLY BROKE 2,000,000 REGISTERED HITS!!! (2,001,677, so two days ago, actually) -- and I've emailed it to another over 3,000,000 since its inception in 2008.


THIS Letter to you all will soon be published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/lets-celebrate-rise-of-tennessee.html.


And here are my Lists of Contacts who get EVERY blog posting via email -- and which again, today, I could NOT remove a lot of duplicates: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/my-current-lists-of-email-recipients.html.


Some of you -- if you are familiar with Cape May, NJ -- might be familiar with the store I founded in 1974 with two other Denison University grads, Hilary Ann Russell and Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard, but I sold out to them in 1978: www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com. Tennessee and I travelled to Cape May in late 1981, and he bought a crystal pendant there for his sister, Rosehttps://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-6-cape-may.html.


I had tied at B. Reed Henderson High in West Chester, PA the HIGHEST College Board scores (math and science), attended Denison on partial scholarship, changed majors halfway through sophomore year to Studio Art. Before graduating in 1973, I won a US State Department contest, and my prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.


I have been PLAGUED my entire LIFE by GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS calling me STUPID, a CHILD MOLESTER, THE DEVIL INCARNATE, etc. -- but you can't expect EVERYONE to love you -- LOL!!!


Currently, besides DESTROYING the Christian Power Structure of Politicians and Clergy here in Wilmington, NC that runs the LARGEST Hard-Drug operation in the USA (set up by my parents), just a week ago I heard from Marti Rulli, whose book years ago FORCED the re-opening of the Investigation into the MURDER of Natalie Wood. It seems that I am the ONLY person willing to be recorded for a PRESS ASSAULT that will be associated with the release of her NEW BOOK this fall. Gavin Lambert, who visited us over Christmas Holliday 1981, told us how the last time he saw Natalie, she'd come to him in absolute panic, saying she'd caught Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken buck naked and in intense sex, but backed out of the room quietly, and said if they ever found out she'd seen them, they would MURDER HER -- and a week later she was dead.


Now Marti knew this sex thing had been a rumor circulating Hollywood at that time, but it made little sense since NEITHER of the men were known to have sex with men. It was a "GRUDGE FUCK" -- something I've never been in, but know many who HAVE -- I even checked with some straight women recently, and THEY said it's common among STRAIGHTS, TOO!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/after-15-hours-on-phone-with-marti.html


I just had to touch base with you all -- and let you know that after I get Thomas Elliot Keith into PRISON, and Sewanee/Episcopal Church SHAMED TO OBLIVION for murdering Tom, I will make a FORTUNE off my STORY!!! 


Were you aware that Tenn's "lifelong friend" Maria St. Just (nee: Britneva), a Russian National, got control of Morgan-Grenfell Bank, and it became the CORE of Deutsche Bank, the SOLE real support of the Trump and Kushner Families -- as well as conduit of cash to Trump from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs??? Here is a little something I published about that: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html.


John Lahr credited me with capturing Maria's "stentorian ways", in my description of finally meeting her in person, here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html.


So, I am SO EXCITED to hear of this play -- is it recorded in a way I could read or view it performed???


And please email me with any questions or comments -- I'm now EAGER to get this out to ALL MY POLITICAL and FRIENDS OF TENNESSEE CONTACTS!!!


With GREAT LOVE for all who appreciate the genius of Tennessee Williams!!!


Scott D. Kenan







.

No comments: