Sunday, June 6, 2021

RP: Letter of SUPPORT to Linda Warren of the Association of People Against Lethal Drugs (APALD) -- but a FEW THINGS FIRST!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/letter-of-support-to-linda-warren-of.html



These victims all look WHITE -- but the video shows at least one black couple -- and I think -- their childSTRANGE -- as if they were a "WHITES ONLY" Club -- except they got them an "Uncle and Aunt Tom" -- TOO!!!



Republican Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina


Led by Linda Warren and some Southern Baptist Churches and TOP Drug Mafia District Attorney Benjamin R. David and Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- both of whom are also closet-case Homosexuals -- D.A. Ben David while an ELDER at First Presbyterian, the church MOST RESPONSIBLE for running White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking in the Lower Cape Fear.



CLEARLYTHESE people understand what TRUE CHRISTIANITY IS, but are ALL TWISTED UP in their understanding of how Christian Churches run all the CRIME here in Wilmington, NC -- so I will write them a LETTER!!!


>>> BUT FIRST:


The MOST surprising thing about Donald Trump's North Carolina GOP Convention speech last night was that FOX NEWS -- like CNN -- REFUSED TO CARRY IT LIVE -- because it's almost ALL LIES!!!


Important things learned include that Lara Trump will NOT run for US Senator from NC -- because of "Family Concerns" -- LOL!!!


Lara Trump is AFRAID OF ME -- I keep writing her about every half year to let her know I will SHADOW HER in WILMINGTON -- since her "Werewolfian Hubby" Eric and Lara have a BIG PLACE on Wrightsville Beach.


That time I ALMOST CRASHED Lara Trump's BABY BOY SHOWER -- LOL!!!



This posting ALSO includes my LONG LETTER to Shane Fernando -- Head of the Wilson Center, and a TRUE WILMINGTON HERO!!!



I just screen-captured the page showing the FEATURED GUESTS (speakers), last night -- before it disappears. In addition, Donald J. Trump and Kristi Noem, are listed as the headliners:



Click on image to EXPAND.




And wasn't it ODD that former NC Gov. Pat McCrory WAS A SPEAKER, yet Donald Trump TRASHED HIM from the platform, and although McCrory is running for US SenatorTrump ENDORSED SOMEONE ELSE -- right in front of the former Governor!!!


And very quickly, I'd like to share a RECIPE that is GREAT for single people and "empty-nester" couples -- EASY STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE:. I sent this to my "Family Group" last night, then called Mom this morning. My sister Jane had not yet shared it with Mom -- but Mom told me SHE HAD ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT -- after I told her yesterday morning how CONVENIENT frozen biscuits are -- you can bake them in a toaster-oven -- Mom especially loving them with Country Ham:



I'd use MORE whipped cream!!!


When we were young, Mom used to make shortcake in a shallow baking pan -- and it came from a box of Bisquick -- nothing more but water.


I turned her on to the idea of getting some frozen biscuits -- she hadn't thought of it -- so she could make one or two. I think Pillsbury brand cooks up BEST if you follow their directions -- and I prefer a "Buttermilk Biscuit".


So it's the SAME THING -- split the biscuit and then mix sliced fresh strawberries with powdered sugar ("10X", as Mom always calls it), layer those, and top with aerosol whipped cream -- and the imitation ones taste nearly as good, if you want to skip the butter-fat


Note to Connor Kenan and his brother Max -- if Con forwards this to him: Any woman you might be dating will be SO IMPRESSED -- serve it with Champagne and a Doobie!!!


Your Blogging Nut in North Carolina,


Scott



Linda Warren with photo of her granddaughter, lost to Opioids.



Linda Warren, Organizer

Association of People Against Lethal Drugs (APALD)

cheaptalk@aol.com

Cc: Associated Southern Baptist Clergy:

Dr. Michael Cloer and Gina Strover

admin@cfnoc.org

https://www.cfnoc.org/contact-us


June 6, 2021


Dear Ms. Warren, Associated Southern Baptist Clergy and Congregants -- and OTHER Participants,


First of all, THANK YOU for taking your STAND!!! I am 100% with you -- even though I no longer worship Jesus, I am CONVINCED you cannot go wrong if you follow his TEACHINGS!!! Christian Theology is full of non-sense and tortured logic -- WHY we have so many DIFFERING CHURCHES -- all based on the SAME Judeo-Christian Bible!!!


But, in MY experience, God doesn't CARE who or what anyone does or doesn't WORSHIP -- God cares that we align ourselves with GOD'S LAW, and LIVE BY IT -- which you CERTAINLY ARE DOING, here.


My own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of both Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew very well), and Father Robert J. Kus, first of St. Mark's Catholic and later at St. Mary's Basilica Church. Two years ago, my blog FORCED Fr. Bob to FLEE FROM US LAW (he'd been running Hard Drugs and Whore Houses for THIRTY YEARS for the Catholic Arch-Bishop of North Carolina), and I knew HIM, TOO, and am such a Student of the Bible and Religions (and I was raised devout Catholic and once wanted to be a Jesuit Priest like Pope Francis is).




EXCEPT for my early Christian Indoctrination that I totally rejected by age 21, I am like President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who NEVER had any use for religion whatsoever -- but was TOLD he had to join a Christian Church or he could NOT be elected President. LIKE ME (after I found the Metaphysical Congregations of Wilmington -- Unitarian-Universalist and Unity -- are TOTALLY HYPOCRITICAL), I chose Presbyterian -- the religion of my Kenan Forebears -- but Presbyterians are in CHARGE of the White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking of Wilmington -- especially, First Presbyterian, where my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- as an Elder -- led the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat.


I was SUPER-PLEASED to see the Pastor of First Baptist (on Kenan Plaza), at the unveiling of the NEW 1898 Marker, nearly in front of their Church Offices. THIS was where I first PUBLICLY CONFESSED that my parents set up Wilmington's Drug Mafia, my grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr., a lifelong Ku Klux Klan Member (and Southern Baptist), had participated in high school, and my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. had LED IT, gunning the only "Gatling Gun" in town from the back of a wagon: Capt. Kenan's RAPID-FIRE BRIGADE!!!




And it is a VERY GOOD THING that I did not get ADVANCED NOTICE of your gathering at City Hall!!! Mayor "Bill" Saffo is one of the BIGGESTS of the Drug Mafia, possibly EXCEEDED by District Attorneys Benjamin R. David and Jon David from across the River. They PARTNERED with devout Roman Catholic Sen. Thom Tillis in DRUG TRAFFICKING -- and of course Tillis is SLAVE TO DONALD TRUMP!!!



Tillis with the David Brothers -- a TRIUMVIRATE of EVIL!!!


I guess there was a reason that I have known so many powerful people over my nearly 70 years: President and Mrs. Reagan, ALL of JFK's sisters and their husbands -- but Jackie Kennedy Onassis the best: 





In more recent years, I have worked with Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- who got me to Political Exile the FIRST of two times in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 after my own FAMILY with my employer who supplies Wilmington and more with TONS OF HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB on Air Force planes -- as well as the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA, planned to MURDER ME, since they could not commit me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL PERMANENTLY (or even TEMPORARILY), in Georgia -- something Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler and her Republican Partner Jonathan Deputy DID commit me to here in Wilmington ON LIES -- because I REFUSED to stop blogging about THEIR DRUG TRAFFICKING (with Gov. Roy Cooper).


More recently, I have worked with my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- we having had TWO meetings at the 2015 Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival. You can contact Gen. Honore' via his Facebook or Green Army website -- or email me for his direct cell phone number.




ALSO, I was held captive FIVE TIMES by CIA Drug Mafia in Mexico in 2010 -- run also by my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil and lifelong employee Rex Tillerson, the Episcopal Church USA, and the Hillary Clinton State Department in collusion with President, then, Barack Obama!!!


My BEST FRIEND in Puerto Vallarta, Stanley Winborne III, GREW UP in Wilmington in one of the mansions in the block across the street from First Presbyterian, and his family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railway -- his GRANDMOTHER, a RABID RACIST (whom he hated), holding COURT in what is now the Graystone Inn:





Anyway, Stanley is closely related to Betty (Price) Kenan, widow of one of the MOST EVIL of Kenans, Frank Hawkins Kenan, the de facto HEAD of the Republican Party most of the second half of the Twentieth Century. And Stanley did NOT get along with his son, Stan Winborne IV, then second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and tasked with getting the HEROIN loaded onto US Air Force planes for delivery to the USA -- much going to my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., who through MY FATHER SETTING IT UP WITH EHRLICHMAN, distributes it and other drugs from Maine to Florida to Christian Clergy and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES.



Patrick Stansbury is ALSO an online Christian Minister and used (I think he stopped after all of my blogging about it), this website to pick up YOUNG MEN FOR SEX!!!



This is Lee E. Gosney, Jr. -- MY FATHER'S BEST FRIEND, THEN -- who made the DEALS up and down the East Coast for DRUG DELIVERIES -- and he worked Wilmington and LOTS of people I met in Wilmington while I was homeless in 2011 and 2012, KNEW LEE and knew he did this!!!



Evan William Fish


No one knew this BETTER -- and was prepared to TESTIFY IN COURT about it -- than my BEST FRIEND THEN, Evan Fish, who Mayor Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous MURDERED on Sept. 3, 2011 -- and the DRUG MAFIA Wilmington Star News helped COVER IT UP!!!




It was Sheriff McMahon's Negotiator (and other Deputies), who TOLD ME how these CHRISTIANS murdered Evan, and they even SWITCHED HIS NAMES-ORDER on the Police Report and changed the last name of Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner to "Schroder" to make it HARD TO FIND!!!



And THEN, on February 13, 2017 -- after I FOOLISHLY emailed Mayor Saffo that I was WALKING to his office to DEMAND the REAL REPORT, he and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had a guy named Rhys, try to KILL ME, knocking me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall/County Courthouse with this SPECTRUM TRUCK:





After I healed enough from my injuries, I walked BACK to Saffo's Office, where I met Charlie Rivenbark who'd come to nuzzle with his common-law wife, Dawn Grants, Secretary to Saffo and all of City Council, and Charlie said he HOPED I got a DOG -- and IT TOO is RUN OVER -- AND KILLED!!!




THAT is the current state of CHRISTIANITY in Wilmington -- and THANK GOD it is the FASTEST DYING RELIGION IN THE WORLD -- as was PREDICTED by Christianity Today -- as soon as Donald Trump was elected, and it is dying MUCH FASTER NOW -- THANKS to Donald Trump's LIES that only DEVIL-WORSHIPERS and DRUG TRAFFICKERS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS ever believed (but I HATED voting for Hillary -- even more than I HATED voting for Drug-Trafficking Joe Biden).


Here are links to a few postings with MORE DETAILS on many of these things:







CURRENTLY, I am working directly with NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, and the HEADS of Biden's State Department, Justice Department, and FBI -- REPORTING the activities of MOSTLY CHRISTIANS who give MATERIAL SUPPORT to the Republicans AND DEMOCRATS like Joe Manchin -- a DEVOUT NAZI-CATHOLIC -- and their HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY so we can CONVICT as many of them as possible and IMPRISON THEM!!!


You could ask any of THEM for a reference on me as well as Gen. Russel Honore'.


I will go ahead and PUBLISH my current Lists of over 250 Political Contacts that get every blog posting emailed to them -- over 1.95 million hits so far -- not including those who get the emailed copies -- and INCLUDE that when I email this to everyone, including YOU -- since the others don't see who is on the other Lists!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/my-current-lists-of-email-recipients.html


All Best,


Scott David Kenan




















.

No comments: