Saturday, January 15, 2022

RP: Barack Obama's, Rahm Emanuel's, Donald Trump's, Fox News's, and My Kenan Family's MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKER -- Benjamin Netanyahu -- to Have His DORK CUT OFF by the Israeli Government -- and Scott Kenan is Given His Windows 11 Computer Back -- INTACT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/barack-obama-rahm-emanuel-donald-trump.html







Jan 14, 2022 - World


Possible Netanyahu plea deal could force him out of politics


Barak Ravid, author of from Tel Aviv


Israeli opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu has for several weeks been negotiating a plea agreement with Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit, according to Israeli media reports.

Why it matters: One key sticking point is whether the deal, which would require Netanyahu to plead guilty to corruption charges, would also require the former prime minister to step away from politics. Any deal would create a political firestorm in Israeli and could bring down the current government.

  • That's because Prime Minister Naftali Bennett's government — which includes left-wing, centrist and right-wing parties — was formed seven months ago mainly to oust Netanyahu from power. It excluded the largest party, Likud (led by Netanyahu), because of the corruption charges.
  • Netanyahu is the “glue” that holds the current government together. If he exits the stage, Israel could either head for new elections or a new government under new Likud leadership.

Driving the news: On Jan. 12, Israeli journalist Ben Caspit first reported about the negotiations, which were held secretly between Netanyahu’s lawyer and the attorney general.

  • Several other reports have followed, outlining the proposed terms of the deal. Neither Netanyahu nor the Ministry of Justice has denied them. Netanyahu hasn't commented publicly, but many of his supporters in Likud are continuing to call on him to fight.
  • The allegations against Netanyahu include that he systematically demanded gifts from businesspeople worth in excess of $250,000 in total and offered regulatory benefits in exchange for favorable media coverage.

MORE: https://www.axios.com/netanyahu-plea-negotiations-corruption-charges-15bb45f4-75fb-41a1-82b5-b884047d6bac.html


WHEN WILL REX TILLERSON BE CALLED TO TESTIFY IN CONGRESS ABOUT DONALD TRUMP'S AND MY KENAN FAMILY'S CONNECTION TO VLADIMIR PUTIN???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/joe-biden-christian-democrats-mostly.html


>>> SO, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER:


Late yesterday, my old Windows 10 computer -- which I've been forced to use since HACKERS all but totally DESTROYED my Windows 11 Operating System, and I've spent HOURS trying to get it back with no success -- was ITSELF ATTACKED BY CIA, VLADIMIR PUTIN'S, or possibly Kenan Family HACKERS, but I CAUGHT IT IN PROCESS and REVERSED IT, repairing it!!!


THIS gave me confidence -- to try after sleep this morning, and resisting ALL PANIC -- but ENCOURAGING THINKING -- within a few tries -- I GOT IT ALL BACK!!!


THEN, I discovered that I had to register a browser and every other thing as if I were on a NEW COMPUTER, but SO FAR I can't get AUDIO to play through external speakers -- so have the old computer up for listening to the Pet Shop Boys and other music that I love!!!





ONE THING TOTALLY COOL is that the Branch Manager of my Wells Fargo Bank called me yesterday -- impressed that I had filled out their emailed questionnaire of how I was treated when I had to enter the bank to make a deposit, since BOTH outside ATMs were DOWN. She and I spoke for about twenty minutes as I filled in how my Kenan Family with nearly EVERY POLITICIAN and TOO MANY CHRISTIAN CHURCHES run the Wilmington Drug Mafias -- set up by my parents, John Ehrlichman, etc.


And I got into how I dated Thomas S. Kenan III's ex-boyfriend Curtis "Robby" Anderson in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments in 1985 -- while Blue Velvet was being filmed there:





"Robby" Anderson is STILL CUTE!!!


I also told her how the FBI and CIA PROTECT the Christian Drug Trafficking with ALL RECENT PRESIDENTS including Joe Biden -- and are PAID FOR by Thomas S. Kenan III and his LOBBYISTS at EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, etc.


I ALSO BRAGGED that after Wells Fargo Bank got PAST THEIR FOOLISH ILLEGAL BEHAVIORS ripping off customers (but never ripped off me), I have had EXCELLENT SERVICE from them -- BUT that in 2010, Jamie Lee Sutherland, then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec based in Chicago, had SUED ME FALSELY for LIBEL because I blogged about his several times bragging of doing $24,000,000.00 in Hard-Drug Trafficking PER MONTH/average for his Bank in Chicago -- as well as his palling-around with Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Man's Country Gay Bathhouse in Chicago.


AND that Wilmington D.A. Dem Benjamin R. David worked with them and STOLE my copyrights to my Memoir, my Blog Postings and ownership of my blog, as well as ALL EMAILS I write on the subject UNTIL I DIE!!!


But, Google/Blogger and Amazon REFUSED TO BELIEVE the "Court Order" -- but Kenan-owned Bank of America GRABBED the $800.00 in my accounts and sent it to Daliah Saper Law -- and communicated with me through a mysterious person in Chicago, whose phone number -- when searched -- was registered to an address of an abandoned building in Chicago -- it is ALL DOCUMENTED IN THIS BLOG!!!


EVENTUALLY, for that SAME YEAR, Wells Fargo -- specifically its Chicago Office -- was FINED the largest fine ever for MONEY LAUNDERING: $200,000,000.00!!!



Jamie Sutherland, TODAY!!!





And I told her how Chicago Tourists had VERIFIED that it was Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel who were BEHIND THIS TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE -- because I KNEW ENOUGH TO DESTROY THEIR POLITICAL CAREERS AND PUT THEM INTO PRISON FOR LIFE!!!





I ALSO proposed a WAY OUT for Obama -- but not Emanuel -- a WAY OUT so that we have THIS RESULT:






We discussed my memoir, and my HOPE that after I get my STOLEN COPYRIGHT BACK (promised several times to my face by D.A. Ben David -- but he NEVER DELIVERS!!!), that Wells Fargo Bank might be a SPONSOR of my BOOK TOUR!!!





But of course THAT DECISION would come from Corporate Headquarters in Charlotte, NC -- where my niece, Taylor Ann Kenan, works HIGH IN INTERNATIONAL BANKING!!!








As you can SEE, my buddy Meryl Streep is in the 2004 version I own and watched -- and NOW, I see that my OLD BUDDY FRANK SINATRA was in the original version with the MOTHER OF MY REAL FRIEND JAMIE LEE CURTISJanet Leigh!!!






What was so interesting to me, was that when I told my mother about that, she got EXCITED -- and said she had NEVER SEEN EITHER MOVIE -- and wished she HAD!!!



And the one I watched, was about a super-secretive World-Wide CorporationManchurian Global, that in its march to control EVERYTHING -- like the CIA does today:




And REALLY, it might have been Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL!!!


They implanted microchips in people -- as well as brainwashed them -- so they did JUST WHAT MERYL STREEP COMMANDED -- Meryl its then MOST BOUGHT POLITICIAN!!!


When the movie ended, not long after Midnight, MSNBC was showing videos of how Mike Pence did EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP DID -- immediately afterward -- as if MIKE PENCE has been IMPLANTED and BRAINWASHED!!!














I guess I'd better send this to my 390 Political Contacts via email -- and ALL TOP DEMOCRATS in the US GOVERNMENT!!!






.

No comments: