Thursday, January 20, 2022

RP: Bill and Hillary Clinton's TOP LOCAL DRUG TRAFFICKER, County Commission Head, Democrat, DEVOUT METHODIST, Julia Olson-Boseman, is One of Those Who STOLE NHRMC Hospital from Citizen Ownership to Ownership by CHRISTIANS of both Parties, the CIA -- and Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches -- Has LOST HER LAWYER'S LICENCE, and Will Distribute MILLIONS in Anti-Drug Federal Money!!! And There is MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/bill-and-hillary-clintons-top-drug.html







>>> I ENDED UP SENDING THIS VIA SECURED SERVER TO EVERYONE -- EXCEPT the Supreme Court Justices, V.P. Harris, Michelle Obama, and Senator Manchin. ALL sent first, only a SIMPLE receipt of saying they GOT IT and it WILL BE READ on a page that replaces their form -- when it's been sent.


But a FEW OF THEM also send an actual email a little later, and here are the ones that have come in so far:


The White House
The Clinton Foundation
NC Gov. Cooper
NC Department of Justice
Team Warnock
Kyrsten Sinema
My Story (Ali Velshi of MSNBC)


* * *




Julia Olson-Boseman had Hollis Briggs, Jr., one of the LARGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in the Lower Cape Fear on her PAYROLL -- while working with everyone else on the County Commission to STEAL OUR HOSPITAL!!!



And Julia worked WITH THEM, and ONLY Rob Zapple voted AGAINST THE SALE.






And HOLLIS THREATENED MY LIFE -- after I ran into him in person, two blocks from my apartment:





Democrat Steve Miller -- in MOSTLY-RED stripes -- with David "Allen" Walker, Jr. of http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ -- one of the BIGGEST IMPORT PORTS OF DRUGS on the Northeast Cape Fear River.


David Walker and his Republican girlfriend -- ALSO with MULTIPLY-DISGRACED former NC Repub State Senator Thom Goolsby -- held THIS DEMOCRAT'S BIGGEST FUND-RAISER last December at WalkerWorld!!!



Allen Walker with Rachel and Thom Goolsby.




The MOST SHOCKING THING is that City Councilman Kevin Spears -- whose WONDERFUL MOTHER I met several years ago -- is the SON of a REAL CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER of WILMINGTON, but NOW PROMOTES DRUG ADDICTION with Steve Miller!!!



They are all DEVOUT CHRISTIANS and members, really, of THE NAZI DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!








TODAY, I had to call the parent company of Port City Daily -- to straighten out how they BLOCKED ME right after getting my payment for another month of access. 


Readers will recall, how I had to get WELLS FARGO BANK to put Executive Editor of the Wilmington Star News Pam Sander -- a HUGE CIA-CHRISTIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKING PROTECTOR -- in her PLACE


Pam had her company DEBIT MY BANK ACCOUNT in a VERY MYSTERIOUS WAY to a CARD I had NEVER USED WITH THEM, and I had not bought ANY subscription from them since 2016!!!


But the woman I spoke with was TONS OF FUN, ACKNOWLEGED what Benjamin Schachtman had told me years ago -- that their ADVERTISERS and Wilmington's CHRISTIANS would DESERT THEM if they published anything about me -- but they FULLY SUPPORT ME and are THRILLED that CRACK-ADDICT Ben Schachtman is now working for the CHRISTIAN PBS RADIO STATION in Wilmington, WHQR!!!



Ben Schachtman and his wife Kathy Schachtman in New York and on CRACK -- shortly before they moved BACK TO WILMINGTON!!!


Ben FORGOT to erase all the incriminating photos on his Facebook Page -- where I got THIS ONE, too:




WHAT IS NEXT for Ben Schachtman:




And of course Ben's BEST FRIEND is CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, who in 2012 interviewed me by phone in Puerto Vallarta -- from his desk as HEAD of the Star News's City Desk -- he claimed to be writing a HUGE FRONT-PAGE ARTICLE on how District Attorney Benjamin R. David had SCREWED ME ROYAL -- but in fact, Kevin was only gathering info for the CIA.


Kevin's CIA-authorized book on the unnecessary assassination of Osama Bin Laden was soon announced to the press -- and became the NUMBER ONE USA BEST-SELLER!!!




If you READ THIS, you find that Mark Owen was FORCED to turn over ALL of his $6.8 million in royalties to the US GOVERNMENT -- but CIA AGENT Kevin Maurer got to KEEP HIS HALF!!!




WELL, the END RESULT was that WITHIN MINUTES, after only getting my NAME and email address to use to put me BACK ONLocal Voice Media -- https://localdailymedia.com/ -- HAD DONE IT!!!


So, I NO LONGER have ANY kind of crush on CRACK-HEAD SCHACHTMAN -- but still have one on KEVIN MAURER!!!




We could also smoke a JOINT -- and Ben Schachtman can come too -- so they don't FEAR 70-year-old-me possibly BEATING THEM UP!!!


I found the secured server to Kevin Maurer -- but Ben via several email addresses at WHQR -- and if I DON'T GET enough RECEIVED RECEIPTS when I EMAIL this out to 390 from TOP PEOPLE like Ali Velshi, Gov. Roy Cooper, NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, Sen. Bernie Sanders, HuffPost, and the New York Times 


>>> ADDED LATER: At the TOP of this posting, I listed the emailed receipts I had gotten. The ones I got from Team Warnock, Kyrsten Sinema, and Ali Velshi were just from my email -- the OTHERS LISTED usually or often send them from my emails -- but NOT TONIGHT, so I sent to them -- adding the Senators and Representatives I usually send things of NATIONAL importance.


-- I will sent this secured server to ALL RECENTLY LISTED -- except I DOUBT all the Supreme Court Justices need to read this one.











.

No comments: