Sunday, January 16, 2022

RP: RESPECTING MLK, Jr.'s Legacy of Civil Rights Politics -- While Absolutely CONDEMNING His CONSTANT CHEATING on His Wife as a Christian Minister -- Just Like Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton and Rev./Sen. Raphael Warnock Does (ask his ex-wife, Ouleye Ndoye/Warnock), FROM MLK, Jr.'s PULPIT -- and CONDONED by the King Family!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/respecting-mlk-jrs-legacy-of-civil.html



"Proud Boy" Alan "A.J." Fischer



>>> BEFORE SENDING THIS OUT VIA EMAIL TO MY 390 RECIPIENTS, I found secured servers for and sent it to: Ambassador Rahm EmanuelBill and Hillary Clinton and the "Clinton GLOBAL NAZI INITIATIVE "!!!Ouleye Ndoye/Warnock, and ALL JUSTICES on the US SUPREME COURT!!!


I ALSO got a received receipt from the KING CENTER!!!




* * *


"Miss" A.J. Fischer was arrested for his participation in the Capitol riot after his modelin'/maudlin photos tipped off online sleuths to his identity.


ILLUSTRATION: DAMON DAHLEN/HUFFPOST; PHOTOS: GETTY/DAVID J. BERMAN

The man, dubbed "RayBanTerrorist" by online sleuths, was no. 222 on the FBI's list of Capitol attack suspects.


Ouleye Ndoye while married to Rev. Raphael Warnock



Since their divorce, Ouleye has ABANDONED CHRISTIANITY because of the HATE that it believes comes from God.


Additionally, the King Family hired Georgia's TOP DEMOCRATIC PARTY OPERATIVE, then, Tom Houck, to lead CIVIL RIGHTS TOURS at the MLK, Jr. Center -- and Tom Houck -- rather drunk at the second of two Democrat Party Pow-Wows he threw in early 2010 at the Highland Tap at Virginia and Highland Avenues in Atlanta, ADMITTED TO ME that he had given J. Edgar Hoover all the info he needed to ASSASSINATE DR. KING.


Check out Ouleye Ndoye's OWN WEBSITE that shows what she is up to TODAY:





My personal friend Julian Bond who became an ATHEIST after what John Lewis and what became the "Clinton Democrats" did to SCREW HIM to initially gain Lewis's Congressional Seat.





Tom Houck's TOP CLIENTS include nothing but CHRISTIAN HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- although Rahm Emanuel is a Jew-Gone-NAZI -- like Benjamin Netanyahu, his DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER.


Also remember that when Dr. King crossed the Edmund Pettus Bridge, Selma, Alabama was TOTALLY RULED by my Kenan Family of DEVOUT PRESBYTERIANS and EPISCOPALIANS!!!



The iconic Dan Kenan House in Selma, Alabama.






BUT, I must ADMIT that Sen. Raphael Warnock -- whose oratorial skills I greatly admire in politics, ONLY -- as a Christian Minister we know he will BURN IN HELL -- sends me a Received Receipt for every one of my emails of blog postings -- going back at least two years!!!


And I THINK that after I email this to my 390 Political Contacts, rather than sending it to Biden and many other TOP DEMOCRATS by secured server, THIS ONE will go directly to Ouleye Ndoye, and if I can find them, also to BOTH CLINTONS and RAHM EMANUEL!!!















George Nader. Photo illustration: The Intercept/Getty Images


UAE ADVISER ILLEGALLY FUNNELED FOREIGN CASH INTO HILLARY CLINTON’S 2016 CAMPAIGN


George Nader also cultivated key Trump advisers on behalf of his Gulf clients, prosecutors say.


Matthew Cole
January 16 2022, 9:52 a.m.






GUANTÁNAMO NOTEBOOK


I Spent 20 Years Covering America’s Secretive Detention Regime. Torture Was Always the Subtext.


Margot Williams
January 13 2022, 7:00 a.m.


“U.S. TAKES HOODED, Shackled Detainees to Cuba,” declared the Washington Post headline on January 11, 2002. The reporters who wrote it were on the ground at Guantánamo Bay and in Kandahar, Afghanistan. I was in Washington, at my desk in the Post newsroom, where I worked as a researcher. As I read the story, one ominous revelation stuck with me: “The 20 prisoners, whose identities have not been made public …”


I would spend the next two decades learning those prisoners’ names and covering the story of America’s not-so-secret terrorism detention complex. It started as a research challenge: to uncover the secrets of what some have called the “American Gulag.” Later, as hundreds more nameless “enemy combatants” were brought to the remote U.S. naval base on the south coast of Cuba, I followed the story through the brief wax and long wane of the Guantánamo news cycle. I wanted to know who was detained and why — and when the “war on terror” would end.






WELL, while writing this posting, I have been TOTALLY BEDEVILED by the CIA, Vlad Putin's, my Kenan Family's -- or maybe the CLINTONS' PERSONAL HACKERS. 


My AOL email -- when I tried to sign into it -- kept putting up FALSE DEAD EMAIL ADDRESSES for me from before 2015, and it had NEVER BEFORE put up an incorrect one!!! -- they all G-MAIL addresses, that Sheriff Ed McMahon's buddy and Mormon Church Hard Drug Trafficker, Jennifer McCracken had gotten the CIA to MAKE INVALID in 2015.


Besides that, there are "shadow boxes" all over Google Blogger (input) -- again -- a sure sign of CIA CORRUPTION.


And when I left for two minutes to run to the kitchen, I came back and my Chrome Browser had been CLOSED BY HACKERS -- but I'd SAVED everything and already blogged about the many News Reports I'd had on tabs.








It is going to be TOUGH GETTING THIS ONE OUT -- the CIA has BLOCKED THIS BLOG so that while I'd TYPICALLY have nearly a dozen hits before now as I work on it -- I have NONE!!!




IS BIDEN IN THE MIDST OF A WORLD HISTORIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY?


Kabul-based journalist Masood Shnizai discusses the devastating effects of the ongoing U.S. sanctions against Afghanistan.


Deconstructed


January 15 2022, 6:01 a.m.



THE NORMALLY RESERVED International Committee of the Red Cross recently made a surprisingly direct statement about the unfolding economic and humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan. They said, “Can the international community” — meaning the U.S. — “hold 39 million people hostage to the fact that they do not want to recognize the authorities that are now in place in Kabul and in Afghanistan?


Masood Shnizai is a journalist based in Kabul, Afghanistan. He joins Ryan Grim to discuss the devastating effects of the ongoing U.S. sanctions, and why the calls for help seem to be falling on deaf ears in the Biden CHRISTIAN administration.




I'm not taking any chances, tonight, since the CIA has ALREADY BEEN BLOCKING ME, and will likely TAKE MY COMPUTER OUT, again, soon -- if I don't HURRY UP and GET THIS OUT -- FIRST to Rahm Emanuel and both Clintons -- and of course, Ouleye Ndoye!!!



















.

No comments: