Tuesday, January 18, 2022

RP: NO Amputation of My Toe -- and FREE PEDICURES for LIFE (every two months), are AWARDED ME by Medicare -- because of My WEIRD MEDICAL HISTORY and Taking Lithium Carbonate for THIRTY-ONE YEARS -- for a "Soft Lobotomy" by My Own MOTHER, and Christian Politicians of BOTH PARTIES!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/no-amputation-of-my-toe-and-free.html




>>> RE: I KEEP my toe and get a BONUS of free pedicures every two months paid in full by Medicare -- for LIFE!!!


Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 1:21 PM

To: bojones1951@gmail.com; jkenan02@gmail.com; mikekenan@comcast.net; kenan5@aol.com; duffyjr3@verizon.net; connor.kenan@nordicwi.com; max.kenan17@icloud.com; lenaludwig@gmail.com; gmeyer@optikos.com; susan@susangrant.com; marybethlernihan@gmail.com; teri@benefits-management.org; Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>


OK, it turned out that the tests from the sonic scan were better than Doc Noah had expected, and when he looked at the wound, he said it is healing better than he had HOPED FOR, with new tissue growing against the bone that never got infected, but I have a STAPH INFECTION, so a course of anti-biotics, I must continue soaking my foot twice/day in Epsom Salts -- and wearing the surgical shoe until he says not to.


And Medicare says he has to look at it every two months and cut my toe nails -- because of my WEIRD MEDICAL HISTORY.


He cut a lot more excess skin off, NEVER numbed a thing and I felt no pain. Only two drops of blood fell to the floor over where he worked.


His staff and I cracked jokes the whole time.


Sadly, I get NO OPIOIDS!!! Well, I like this outcome better, anyway.


Scott



Politicians, Law Enforcement, and Religious Leaders REFUSE TO PUNISH MY MOTHER!!!



But JESUS came back just to GET HER!!!


ALSO, today, I heard from Roy Rogers Oldenkamp for the FIRST TIME since FACEBOOK kicked me off permanently (after 39 one-month kick-offs since 2015), for criticizing TRUMP CHRISTIANS. I did NOT have Roy's email address -- and now I have it!!!


Roy posted on LINKED-IN, and I responded by sending him a link to my LAST POSTING -- and anyone who read my EMAILED VERSION or what was posted before 1:00 AM this morningshould SKIM IT at least to see all the EXTRA DISH I have added to it!!!:




Readers all know that Bob Jones is the OLDEST friend I know -- dating back to when I graduated Sts. Philip & James in Exton, PA -- and resumed my education at North Junior High in West Chester, PA -- and we were REAL FRIENDS.


Tommy Drennen, one year younger than I, was who I palled with when my parents and the Drennens got together to PARTY back then. Tommy eventually GUILTED his parents into going nearly homeless so that he could have a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION, but when I found his younger brother CHRISTOPHER DRENNEN, whom I also remember well, he is now -- among OTHER THINGS (as good as being a Jesuit, although he belongs to a DIFFERENT Order), an Assistant Pastor of our alma mater, Sts. Philip & James!!!



Father Chris Drennen



ANOTHER COOL CATHOLIC CLERGY MEMBER from Sts. P&J, was Mother Mary Austin, whom I had for 7th grade:



Mother Mary Austin THAT YEAR -- with three girls from my 7th grade class.



And the FUNNY THING is that I also included my mother's Jesuit Pastor in Raleigh -- and OTHERS -- when I CONFRONTED CARDINAL CHRISTOPHER TIMOTHY DOLAN, because he's an ASSDonald Trump's BIGGEST SUPPORTERFREQUENTLY WROTE for Fox News OnlineAND has done everything POSSIBLE to UNDERMINE POPE FRANCIS!!!




But since I sent this to Cardinal Dolan via secured server, I have not heard a PEEP from the usually NOISY DOLAN -- HA!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/letter-to-roman-catholic-cardinal.html



Even Pope Francis LAUGHED AT PRESIDENT BIDEN -- who understands almost NOTHING of Modern Roman Catholicism (Biden's as STUPID as "I-always-trade-stocks-with-inside-information Paul and Nancy Pelosi"NAZIS TO THE CORE!!!) -- Joe Biden HANGS BACK with my Kenan Family and our SWASTIKAS FOR JESUS!!!



To Pope Francis: "You are WELCOME!!!"









>>> AND MY FRIEND ROY ROGERS OLDENKAMP AND I MET ON FACEBOOK -- ABOUT 2008:



Roy Rogers and Dale Evans frequently visited Roy's first cousin, who lived next-door to us on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, 1953 - 1957 -- and they dressed in character and entertained the neighborhood kids!!!



I thought Roy must have been a DESCENDENT, but he is a MILITARY BRAT from a TOTALLY PATRIOTIC FAMILY!!!



And it turned out that Roy not only lives in Tennessee Williams's old West Hollywood apartment, he also owns this collage that Tennessee created:




And Roy AGREED to come to Puerto Vallarta and Mismaloya, Mexico to SPEAK at the 100th Birthday Party for Tennessee Williams that I was planning for early 2011 -- but THAT FELL APART!!!


He ALSO lived in Atlanta through MOST OF THE YEARS I lived there too, and was a CLUB-SCENE DIRECTOR, CELEBRITY DJ, and GAY MEDIA MAVEN, so we crossed paths MANY TIMES, but never met in Atlanta!!!


He was CLOSE FRIENDS with Marla Maples -- Donald Trump's first wife -- and partied with BOTH OF THEM in PETRVS DISCO -- filled with GAY PEOPLE!!! He told me that even Marla Maples -- while still married to Donald -- called him TRASH!!!



"Divine" hated Trump, too -- and while I was once scheduled to SPAGHETTI-WRESTLE HER in The Monster disco in Key West in 1981, she had to CANCEL -- but I DID MEET John Waters at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- LOL!!!:



I also learned that Roy has a THING for LEO TOLSTOY'S LAMP -- which I THINK he OWNSand is pictured with here:







AND Roy is a MAJOR INVESTOR in HELLTOWN WHISKEY!!!






SEE ALL of Roy Rogers Oldenkamp's CAREER ADVENTURES!!!



BUT, one thing NOT LISTED HERE is that ONE of Roy's SISTERS who lives in Florida is either DATING or BEST FRIENDS WITH a MALE DESCENDENT of HENRY FLAGLER, surnamed "Flagler" -- who told me SOME of what I know about TODAY'S FLAGLER FAMILY!!!



Chuck Flagler and Natalie Oldenkamp flank their friend Nancy.


So, I join with ANOTHER of Roy's sisters, Pat, in RAISING A TOAST to Roy Rogers Oldenkamp!!!:





Roy relaxing in the SAME POOL that Tennessee Williams swam in.


So, I will SEND THIS POSTING also to Roy's email address that I found and HOPE IT IS STILL GOOD!!! If not, I can contact him through HELLTOWN WHISKEY!!! I TRUST I got Roy's STORY STRAIGHT!!!

And at the end of THIS DAY, I not only stand tall with POPE FRANCIS (except for the Jesus Mythology thing), but also Frank Sinatra, and TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!!!









No comments: