Saturday, January 29, 2022

RP: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan Just DEFENDED Gov. Jim Justice of West Virginia Telling Bette Midler to KISS HIS DOG'S ASS on Holocaust Remembrance Day. Mom Said (telepathically), it is the ROMAN CATHOLIC COMMAND of JESUS!!! / I Say, "THANK GOD for My Old 'Bosom Buddy', MERYL STREEP!!!"

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-just-defended-gov.html



Meryl Streep asked what President she based Netflix role on. Hear her reply -- by clicking this blue LINK.



>>> ADDED LATER: By 4:20 PM, I had gotten Received Receipts from the Supreme Court Justices, The Clinton Foundation, BOTH Barack and Michelle Obama, and the following Politicians: Biden, Harris, Raskin, Sanders, Schumer, Schiff, Swalwell, Manchin, and Sinema -- plus MANY OTHERS, just from EMAILED COPIES!!!


So:


I smoked some MARIJUANA!!!



* * *



In 2014, Meryl Streep KNEW Barack Obama was actually GAY and fooling everyone -- but it was ONLY THIS NETFLIX FILM that showed her that EVERY PRESIDENT going back at least 40 years has been CORRUPTED BY THE CHRISTIAN CIA run by the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Obama, and now Biden Families.



The MOST INTERESTING THING in the interview with Meryl Streep is that she learned that the BIGGEST PROBLEM was she, herself, PERSONALLY -- because she had NOT PAID ATTENTION when the NAZI Democrats USED HER -- and OTHER Show Business Personalities to PROMOTE CHRISTIAN NAZISM!!!


Meryl used slightly different words, but she doesn't want to lose all her BIDEN/OBAMA supporters who still have the WOOL OVER THEIR EYES.


I have WONDERED where Meryl has been lately, and what causes she gives money to. My NEWER GOOD FRIENDJamie Lee Curtis, has been OUT FRONT and especially since COVID-19 hit trying to get and keep ADDICTS IN REHAB!!!




But EVERYONE in Show Biz is not PUBLIC about all the good they do. Here is Frank Sinatra -- whose fave niece Patricia Sinatra sat me down on the Banks of the Cape Fear River in June 2011 -- and told me HOW she sold control of their BankAmerica to Kenan-owned NationsBank, and then my relatives turned Bank of America NAZI!!!





And HERE is a chapter in my memoir that describes the evening in which I partied with Meryl Streep AFTER meeting President and Mrs. Reagan in the White House. And GUESS WHAT -- at our table for the banquet, sat also Elizabeth Ashley (still alive, so you can check with her) -- whom I partied with less often, but several times, too:




Nancy Reagan was IN LOVE with Frank Sinatra -- and gave him BLOW JOBS under the Oval Office Desk!!!





Elizabeth Ashley was FAMOUS for making known that Lyndon Baines Johnson FREQUENTLY pulled his GIANT DORK out in front of men and women to SHOCK THEM -- and he HATED no one more than "Niggers":





And THIS IS ALL the NAZI Biden/Obama/Clinton Democrats EVER give to Blacks, Gays, Jews, and GOD HELP THEM, Muslims!!!




What was SO STRANGE about my call to Mom today at 10:30 AM, and like us, Raleigh suffered little snow and ice and things were already melting. We discussed Cape May -- where the FIRST THING I saw on the news was a LIVE CAMERA on MSNBC and I saw that by 7:20 AM, Cape May had already gotten EIGHT INCHES and it was still snowing like CRAZY!!!



The business I co-founded with Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell (both also Denison University grads like me), AND MAFIA BOSS William Earl Johnson, Jr. in 1974.




THEN, in 1978, they colluded with MY MOTHER in committing me to a NUT-HOUSE ILLEGALLY, and paying me off with a PITTANCE for my 25% of the Corporation's Stock.


Chuck came from strict Southern Baptist and Hilary from POLITICALLY ACTIVE strict Presbyterian. In FACT, Hilary's mother, Barbara Russell, when I later told her in 1981 that I was Tennessee Williams's Assistant, told me he is just a CHILD MOLESTOR!!!



Hilary is CENTERED -- since she is now the BRAINS behind the NAZI/Christian Whale's Tale Mafia that several in Cape May have written me about.


Chuck is in the blue shirt, and Hilary's parents Ken and Barbara (yes, they were ALWAYS teased about Ken and Barbie dolls -- LOL!!!), flank these close relatives. You can SEE what a HELMET OF HAIR Barbara has -- LOL!!! And Kenneth Russell was Special Assistant to the President of Sterling Drugs and INTIMATELY INVOLVED in addicting Americans to DRUGS.




My mother met with Barbara Russell in 1976 in Cape May, and then Barbara ANNOUNCED that she and my mother had ARRANGED for Hilary and I to GET MARRIED and then give Chuck the BUM'S RUSH -- because my parents and Hil's parents were INTIMATELY PARTNERED in turning the USA NAZI for JESUS CHRIST.


It did NOT GO WELL:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/honoring-crazed-presbyterian-women.html


>>> BACK TO MY POINT:


Mom and I spoke for a total of ten minutes -- nearly all of which was with HUMOR AND AGREEMENT that BOTH Pollical Parties are CORRUPT AS HELL (especially DEMOCRATS, since they are TOTAL LIARS), and we need all new leadership. I told her I doubted she saw Gov. Jim Justice of WV holding his DOG'S ASS up for Bette Midler to KISS ON HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL DAY.


But Mom said she HAD SEEN THAT on the TV News, so I pointed out that Gov. Justice is FAR WORSE than Donald Trump -- even though they both spent MOST OF THEIR LIVES as DEMOCRATS:




Mom started GROWLING like she does when she is about to CHANNEL ADOLPH HITLER, but I continued to say that "even PUSSY-SQUEEZING TRUMP would NEVER have been THAT HATEFUL AND VULGAR giving a State of the Union Address".


Mom EXPLODED, and said she WOULD NOT LISTEN to HATE AGAINST TRUE CHRISTIANS, but BEFORE she hung up on me, Mom clearly heard me say that HER ABJECT HATRED OF GOD AND TRUTH is why my Psychiatrist Julia Triggs -- after speaking at length with both Mom and separately my brother, Michael William Kenan -- told me that my mother is just a BITTER OLD WOWAN nursing her ANCIENT HATEFUL GRUDGES -- and should NEVER, EVER be listened to -- and she caught my brother, Michael William Kenan (who works for the Bush and Cheney Families, now), in SEVERAL LIES, so "DON'T TRUST YOUR BROTHER"!!!



Julia D. Triggs, MD






And WHY would Mike LIE??? Mike was very FRANK telling me how he'd had sex with a guy in Detroit while on a business trip for Sun Oil Company in 1980 after doing COCAINE -- BEFORE Mike met my sister-in-law Gail Ann Godley.


Mike ALSO told me in 1999that he'd taken a female lover and that Gail and he had AGREED to DIVORCE as soon as their youngest, Taylor Ann Kenan, got out of college -- but THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED!!!



Connor Michael Kenan's UNC Chapel Hill Graduation, 2010, shows him and his brother, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, with some GAY LOVERS -- and poor Taylor can barely get her HEAD into the photo!!!



Connor even spent six months in S.E. Asia traveling with his male lover and doing TUNNELS OF LOVE!!




Connor posted this on his FACEBOOK PAGE and his friends all called Connor "The Gay Darth Vader":




>>> LUCKILY, I HAVE A COPY OF MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL which I watched last night!!!




For ONE THING, this is my FAVORITE MODERN BOOK. For OLDER, my faves are The Great Gatsby and Great Expectations.


OTHER THINGS about it are that I MET The Lady Chablis in her Savannah, GA dressing room AFTER her performance on the night of the day that Lady Diana was MURDERED -- with my then "boyfriend", Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, CA -- who FIRST spied on my first cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman (and later, Larsen), who lived on Birch Street -- IMMEDIATELY behind Marc's property, then, Wahl Cottage, on S. Broadway -- for my mother, and as soon as the Oppermans moved away, Mom had Marc contact me to be MY BOYFRIEND!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


And Chablis later moved to Atlanta, where she has since died -- but ANOTHER IMPORTANT DRAG QUEEN OF AMERICAN HISTORY, "DIAMOND LIL", was in my Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta Writers Group -- where NOW-Rev. Ken Wilcox got me to BEGIN WRITING MY TENNESSEE WILLIAMS memoir!!!






Diamond Lil (Phil Forrester), was EXTREMELY PROUD of his being an ARMY VETERAN!!!




And when Diamond Lil was COMPLETELY DESTITUTE, a ROMAN CATHOLIC CHARITY took him in and nursed him to a DEATH WITH DIGNITY!!!


I sent that Charity a DONATION in Honor of Diamond Lil -- and ONLY LATER did I learn that my BUDDY Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- who with his WIFE is a TRUE ROMAN CATHOLIC -- sat on its BOARD!!!


Also, beyond THAT is that Geraldine "Gerry" (Flynn) Miller of www.pentagon-usa.us -- who TOLD ME that my parents with Patrick Lee Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA planned to MURDER ME -- because my MOTHER and my SISTERS were unable to COMMIT ME in FIVE TRIES in one month in early 2010.


This was the SAME THING that Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman told me before helping get me to MEXICO for POLITICAL EXILE -- AS DID the Mental Health Nurse of Dekalb County, GA (who had come out on THREE of those five attempts).


You see, Gerry Flynn/Miller SOLD Lawyer Sonny Seiler FULL-PAGE ADS in the UGA-zine -- published by the University of Georgia and repped by Drug-Trafficking Patrick Lee Stansbury and Michael Massicott via THIS DIVISIONhttp://www.topgrad.com/.


>>> CHECKING LATER, I DISCOVERED THAT THEY LOST THE UGA CONTRACT. But LOOK at how every publication there seems to be an "-URJ" -- and at Mike Massicott's Collegiate Publications, it's nearly a DUPLICATE of what's on Patrick Stanbury's TopGrad:


https://www.collegiatepubs.com/undergradpubs.html



From the movie: Chablis is questioned by Lawyer Sonny Seiler at trial -- and the JUDGE was played by the REAL SONNY SEILER!!!


Which makes it CONFUSING -- if ya SMOKE TOO MUCH POT!!!


>>> BOTTOM LINE is that THIS is what happened to Rev. Ken Wilcox -- now in Ft. Lauderdale and NEAR Flagler College (completely financed by KENAN  MONEY left to Lewises, and others of different surnames) -- and I GAVE this painting to Rev. Wilcox by my "friend" "Sister Louisa" (Grant Henry), in THANKS for GETTING ME TO START WRITING!!!:







And it is VERY CLEAR TO ME that besides emailing this to my 390 Political Contacts, that I must ALSO send it via SECURED SERVERS to EVERYONE from the Supreme Court Justices down to LOW-LIFE Joe Manchin and BRAIN-FART Kyrsten Sinema and I need to GET GOINGno???










.

No comments: