Friday, July 22, 2022

RP: ATTACKED by TWO White, Christian Drug Mafia -- the Armed Security Guard and a White Middle-Aged Bitch/Cashier at My Local Food Lion -- AFTER Leron Celia, Clerk at the Liquor Store, Whose BLACK LOVER Used to Climb Gold Walker's STAIRS to Have SEX with Me, Said She REFUSED to Give Her Opinion on My Mother's TOP DEPUTY, Steve Bannon, Being CONVICTED, QUICKLY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/attacked-by-two-white-christian-drug.html







>>> Dear Congressman Swalwell,


ONLY SCOTUS, Biden, and Harris have REFUSED to send duplicate received receipts -- like they USUALLY DO:


ADDED LATER: SCOTUS opened up for comments, and sent a DUPLICATE RECEIPT -- so ONLY BIDEN AND HARRIS have NOT gotten this FOR CERTAIN!!!


Dear President Biden -- and ALL OTHERS who receive this MESSAGE -- UNMOLESTED by the CIA or Vladimir Putin (or my Kenan Family):


SCOTUS's server is AGAIN OVERWHELMED and they are NOT ACCEPTING new messages.


What I got a received receipt from Ambassador Emanuel for:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


GOOD NEWS!!! I HAVE DECIDED TO TITLE MY first book "Licking Rahm Emanuel's DANGLIES -- for LONE PRESIDENTIAL PATRIOT Barack Obama"


And for the RECORD, ONLY SCOTUS did NOT send a received receipt for my LAST POSTING:




And HERE'S my LATEST -- for your ENJOYMENT!!!:




Scott David Kenan, Cyber-General FIVE STARS (Mexico y Estados Unidos) -- SELF-APPOINTED!!!



BELIEVE IT OR NOT, this all began in late 2015, shortly after I'd moved into Gold Walker's 205 S. 4th Street apartment. Gold WARNED ME that Sa'ant Samuel "Sam" Celia. Jr., who had the LEASE on the two apartments beneath mine, often made CHEESE -- and put out one of those electric scent-devices to COVER THE SMELL.


Well, "Sam" admitted to me that he had been Jerry Garcia and The Grateful Dead's FAVE supplier of LSD -- and that he ALSO had supplied Dr. Timothy Leary and his FORMER GAY LOVER, Theodore Druch -- a JEW who converted to Christian who married Maria Ruiz, and joined the CIA DRUG MAFIA. The two of them with the owner of Chac Mool Cafe'  in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico, tried to KILL ME with the HELP of the father/son Governors of Nayarit State -- and the Barack Obama/Episcopal Church Drug Mafia.





Ted Druch, today.






At the time I moved in, Sam's daughter Leron and her 6' 4" black lover sublet the one side from Sam, and within DAYS, I caught a huge Black Guy rear-ending a rather FAT WHITE WOMAN on the public stairs up to my apartment. STRANGE is that Gold was somewhat EMBARASSED when I asked her to ask them to FUCK IN THEIR APARTMENT -- rather than on the stairs, but she did, and they stopped doing it there.




ALSO STRANGE was that I had SEEN Leron's mail and spoken with her -- but Gold Walker INSISTED that her name was "Loren" -- in fact Gold said, " . . . like Sofia Loren."

And then her Black Lover kept sneaking up the stairs to have SEX WITH ME MANY TIMES -- when Leron was WORKING -- he was just a MAJOR DRUG DEALER!!!



>>> ALSO IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:


That WHOLE Puerto Vallarta Writers Group CIA DRUG MAFIA, not only kicked me out for REFUSING to call Tennessee Williams a CHILD MOLESTER, they MURDERED our Leader, Colin Stuart Hamilton, and were IN BUSINESS via Jennifer McCracken, who lived two doors from me in Carolina Apartments in Wilmington for a few months in summer of 2015.


They were IN BUSINESS with Laredo, Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar (Biden, Machin, Harris, Pelosi, and the Christian Dems TOTALLY SUPPORTED CUELLAR and he was recently re-elected by a SLIM MARGIN), Sheriff Ed McMahon, D.A. Benjamin R. David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, and then-Police-Chief Ralph Evangelous, Wilmington, NC having the HIGHEST RATE OF DRUG ADDICTION of any city in the USA -- and TOTALLY CORRUPTED City and County Governments -- all CHRISTIANS!!!


Anyway, back to the Liquor Store where I happened to be waited on by Leron Celia, who now lives ELSEWHERE with her Black Guy and their CHILD -- and RARELY speaks with her FATHER, who kicked them out on the STREET -- because as Gold Walker told me, Sam Celia CANNOT ABIDE CHILDREN AT ALL!!! And he still lives there making small batches of LSD in his lab.


Leron knows that my parents set up the Wilmington and Atlanta Drug Mafias with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and locally, Father Robert J. Kus -- now hiding from US LAW in Honduras, so I told her that I am THRILLED that Mom's replacement as America's TOP NAZI, Steve Bannon, was so QUICKLY convicted, today!!! 


Leron responded that she would just keep HER OWN OPINION to herself -- HA!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN -- THE NEWS ALL OF THE LOWER CAPE FEAR HAS BEEN WAITING FOR !!!:



Commissioner Julia Olson-Boseman has not arrived at Wake County Detention Center, deadline passes to provide financial records





And LOOK how the Local Law Enforcement Officials who are even MORE DRUG and WHITE-SUPREMACY CORRUPTED had been discussing WHAT TO DO ABOUT JULIA -- LOL!!!


After contempt of court ruling, calls for NHC Commission Chair’s removal intensify. But could it actually happen?


Since commissioners are elected by the people, it’s not often up to other board members to decide who stays, and who goes.


https://www.wect.com/2022/07/21/after-contempt-court-ruling-calls-nhc-commission-chairs-removal-intensify-could-it-actually-happen/


For the record, I have NOTHING against Leron Celia or her CHEATING, common-law husband, and I'd had a GREAT TIME waiting in line to pay for some GIN to celebrate Tennessee Williams's FRIEND, "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara, who INSPIRED the character Babe in In Masks Outrageous and Austere. Kate had grown up in ATLANTA, best friends with Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother, James Graham Kenan -- and they INSPIRED KATE to act like "The Wealthiest Woman in the World"!!!



Frank H. Kenan and James G. Kenan both died about 1996.







So, to FINISH what happened at FOOD LION, today, I went in NOT wanting to speak with anyone as I KNEW the DRUG MAFIA is EVERYWHERE in WILMINGTON -- and I was DETERMINED NOT to engage with ANY of them.


So, when I got up to make my purchases, an ancient White Guy riding an electric cart was having DIFFICULTY paying for his purchases, and the 60-year-old White Clerk (whom I'd NEVER seen there before), rifled through two purses he had and told him she STILL NEEDED TEN MORE DOLLARS.


I figured if he didn't have it, I would PAY THAT TEN DOLLARS -- he was obviously impoverished -- but he SOON found MORE MONEY and paid it himself. The clerk ran over to the Service Desk for a minute, and when she returned, she began ringing me up and bagging my purchases. As she began lowering a gallon of milk into a plastic bag, I explained that I HATE wasting plastic, and not to bag it.


She shot me a LOOK, and the sixty-something, White Security Guard -- one of about three whom I've seen working there for the three-plus years I've lived here -- came over and said he didn't care WHAT THE FUCK I wanted, and to stop thinking I had a RIGHT to give that woman an ORDER!!! YES, he said "FUCK"!!!


He was armed with a pistol and a stun gun -- or so it appeared -- and I told him I knew LOTS of the TOP MANAGERS THERE (none of whom had I seen today in the store), and they LOVE MY POLITICS and ENCOURAGE ME -- the WHITE ONES more than even the BLACK ONES!!!


And that asshole, replied that it doesn't MATTER what Food Lion Management thinks -- he doesn't REPORT TO THEM -- and THEY CANNOT GIVE HIM ORDERS.


So, I asked him if he worked for the CIA or for the LOCAL CHRISTIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKING GOVERNMENT -- and if he was gonna KICK ME OUT OF THE STORE -- and then get a RSTRAINING ORDER against me.


That shut his FILTHY, CHRISTIAN MOUTH UP!!!




And then 

ONE of them KNEW ME FROM COSTCO and how much FUN I'D BEEN THERE -- so I told HER how Costco CEO W. Craig Jelinek, had PARTNERED with someone on the New Hanover County Commission to kick me out PERMANENTLY, because I kept blogging about how COSTCO totally PARTNERED with Kenan Advantage Group in HARD-DRUG DELIVERY -- and since it was TRUEthey could not PROSECUTE ME FOR LIBEL -- and could only REFUND MY MEMBERSHIP -- LOL!!!





W. Craig Jelinek



CLICK on image to ENLARGE and READ.


Wilmington's COSTCO Store Manager called me to tell me Craig Jelinek had ORDERED my BANISHMENT FOREVER FROM COSTCO -- from a PHONE I traced to OFFICES of New Hanover County Commission -- at least half a mile from COSTCO!!!






>>> CITY OF WILMINGTON DOUBLES DOWN IN SUPPORT OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD DRUG TRAFFICKING FOR JESUS CHRIST !!!






City to donate former fire station land, partner with Good Shepherd for homeless housing


Port City Daily Staff  July 21, 2022


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/07/21/city-to-donate-former-fire-station-land-partner-with-good-shepherd-for-homeless-housing/


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/scott-kenan-lawyers-up-strokes-of-shock.html


>>> BEST NEWS OF THE DAY:


POLITICO
@politico
(1/2) Tonight's Jan. 6 hearing put a spotlight on Sen. Josh Hawley, who helped lead the effort to try to challenge the 2020 election results. The committee contrasted our infamous photo of Hawley giving a fist pump to protestors early on Jan. 6... politi.co/3aUZMZt
Image


Cop Injured On Jan. 6: "Josh Hawley Is A Bitch. And He Ran Like A Bitch."


Former D.C. officer Michael Fanone was beaten, electroshocked and nearly killed by the crowd Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) riled up — then ran away from.


Ryan Grenoble  Jul 22, 2022, 04:09 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michael-fanone-josh-hawley-bitch_n_62dae651e4b000da23ffe6f9







Pablo Picsso: Guernica (1937)










So ACTUALLY, I've been getting Ann Frank's REVENGEno???





.

No comments: