Saturday, July 30, 2022

RP: Democrats in 2022 Have RUN WAY in Small Donations -- and ALSO HATE JOE BIDEN Three-to-One!!! / Remembering Dorothy Rasmussen -- and a Few Other Things and People!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/democrats-in-2022-have-run-way-in-small.html



My Buddy Dorothy Rasmussen on her 96th birthday. 


A devout METHODIST who at age five stared Adolf Hitler in the EYE (STRICTLY FORBIDDEN by anyone in Germany), and he smiled, came over, and PATTED DOROTHY ON THE HEAD !!!


THEN, Dorothy's parents FLED NAZISM for the USA!!!



Dorothy with her granddaughter, Rene Rasmussen, both of Chapel Hill, NC, when I met them at a Street Fair in Wilmington in 2015.



>>> You (might have) MISSED my last one -- now read THIS!!!:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


I'm afraid it ALL CAME OUT with the draining of my SINUS INFECTION -- MERCY !!!


CLEARLY, Joe Biden -- getting COVID-19 TWICE in one month -- CANNOT be strong enough to run in 2024!!!


IMAGINE the Progressive Progress Democracy can now MAKE !!!:




Mazel Tov, AGAIN !!!


Scott


I've been giving METHODISTS HELL, lately, and in fact, NO WORD on Julia Olson-Boseman's RETURN TO THE USA, for two days -- and NO WORD from the Drug-Trafficking Ministries of Methodists Randy Evans and/or Jamie Thompson.



Where I lived with ARMED and DRUNK and DRUG-HIGH CRIMINALS in 2011. To the LEFT is where we DEFECATED, that is NOW right below the DECK of Edward Teach brew-pub on Fourth Street.


ONLY YEARS LATER, when I took this photo, did I learn the uprights spell out "LOVE (GOD) IS REAL".





Republicans confront massive drop-off in online fundraising


Kerry Eleveld 

Wednesday July 27, 2022 · 8:00 PM EDT


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/7/27/2112878/-Republicans-confront-massive-drop-off-in-online-fundraising?detail=emaildkre&pm_source=DKRE&pm_medium=email




Readers all know that while I've been in the SAME ROOM as Presidential Candidate John F. Kennedy and Former President Bill Clinton (while he campaigned for Hillary)the ONLY PRESIDENT I met while he was in OFFICE was Ronald Reagan.



I INSTANTLY LOVED HIM -- but NEVER VOTED FOR HIM!!!


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html


And while I NEVER had a sexual crush on the Gay Barack Obama, it was his RESPECT for the NAZI BITCH Nancy Reagan -- for her former position -- that made me love Barack Obama


Look how sensitive he is to Mrs. Reagan:




I should stop a minute to let my Readers know, that I've been in PHYSICAL HELL for three days with a SINUS INFECTION that felt like the ABSCESSES I had years ago as I lost all of my TEETH because my NAZI MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, had FORCED ME TO TAKE -- for NAZI MIND CONTROL using Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- to SHUT ME UP about her LEGACY -- notably that Mom developed NAZI  MIND CONTROL for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church -- and they named it Project MK ULTRA for Mom's two surnames, Meyer and then Kenan:




But TODAY, I called my 99.5-year-old mother -- a former Nurse -- and we came up with my TREATMENT -- hot compresses held to my sinus, Tylenol to reduce swelling, and I've slept off and on in my bed ALL OF TODAY -- until 9:30 PM. I've had no alcohol or pot for a couple of days, and I only ate four eggs, two slices of Italian Bread, a half-cup of buttered hominy grits, and some mayonnaise and milk (and coffee)!!!


I had NOT slept a wink the last two nights -- but NOW, the swelling is all but GONE, and I feel like my USUAL SELF!!!




NO ONE is MORE SELF-HATING than a BLACK CHRISTIAN -- especially if he/she is a GLUTTON!!!







North Carolina's Bishop William J. Barber II with Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. -- who with Rev. Jeremiah Wright ARRANGED Barack and Michelle's MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE.





>>> NEW NEWS OF PATRICK LEE STANSBURY WHO DISTRIBUTES ALL THE HARD-DRUGS FLOWN INTO MAXWELL A.F.B. FROM MAINE TO FLORIDA -- for a COALITION of the Biden, Pelosi, Manchin, Trump, Kenan, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- in PARTNERSHIP with  VLADIMIR PUTIN !!!





IT SEEMS that Patrick has OUSTED HIS OTHER PARTNERS in his online CHRISTIAN MINISTRY and TRAP to get young men to have sex with him:





And NOWGOD-HATING DEMOCRAT SHERIFF of Gwinnett County, Georgia, KEYBO TAYLOR, can ARREST PATRICK LEE STANSBURY and ALL OF MY FORMER CO-WORKERS!!!




NOBODY understands this BETTER than Barack and Michelle Obama!!!:











.

No comments: