Friday, July 8, 2022

RP: My Reply to Pastor Jamie Thompson of "The Anchor Church" (United Methodist), Wilmington, North Carolina:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/my-reply-to-pastor-jamie-thompson-of.html





>>> REALLY: EVERYONE should read THIS ONE:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


Today, I found a GOOD METHODIST MINISTER -- so unlike Hillary and Bill Clinton, and their Mentor, Rev. Bill Shillady, no???




TONS of National News Orgs sent me received receipts for this new one -- perhaps YOU should read it, too:




Scott





Pam Sander -- now Editor over ALL NEWS CONTENT of Gannett Publications in the OLD SOUTH -- in 2014 wearing the PERFECT COLLISION of BAUHAUS DESIGN and PEPTO BISMOL -- LOL!!!



In summer of 2012 -- after I had fled back to Puerto Vallarta for my SECOND period of Political Exile due to D.A. Benjamin R. David REFUSING to erase his FALSE CONVICTIONS and FALSE CHARGES -- unless I moved out of state for a year -- when the LAW and CONSTITUTION call for the IMMEDIATE CLEARING of FALSE LEGAL ACTIONS!!! -- Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENT Kevin Maurer via phone from his desk as HEAD of CITY DESK at the Star News interviewed me on several calls, claiming he was going to publish a SUNDAY EDITION FRONT PAGE ARTICLE on how D.A. Ben David had TOTALLY SCREWED ME -- but it turned out he was DEBRIEFING ME for the CIA -- like they ALSO did to me in Puerto Vallarta/Conchas Chinas in 2010 -- claiming that THOMAS S. KENAN III had SENT THEM -- and I believed them then, too.



Over the years, I awarded Pam Sander with my "Christian University of North Texas" award FIVE TIMES -- no one else has gotten it more than TWICE!!!







Kevin Maurer GHOST WROTE the OFFICIAL CIA VERSION of the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. BECAUSE Obama was BLACKMAILED by Rahm Emanuel, George W. Bush, and Vladimir Putin/My Kenan Family over his HOMOSEXUALITY, he ordered Osama ASSASSINATED, although they caught him without injury -- BECAUSE HE WOULD PROVE IN COURT THAT GW BUSH, DICK CHENEY, DONALD RUMSFELD AND A FEW OTHERS HAD PLANNED 9/11/2001 WITH THE CHRISTIAN CIA.


In this Wikipedia article, you see that the US GOVERNMENT FORCED Mark Owen (actually Matt Bissonnette), to TURN OVER to our Government his half of the royalties -- or $6.8 Million -- while CIA Agent Kevin Maurer KEPT HIS MILLIONS!!!





ADDITIONALLY, Agent Maurer SPEARHEADED the DRIVE for HIGH PRESBYTERIAN OFFICIAL, Major Drug Trafficker, and CEO of Novant Health Carl S. Armato -- with the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank and EVERY Presbyterian and Episcopalian Congregation in New Hanover County to STEAL New Hanover Regional Medical Center from Citizen Ownership -- with NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein's CONSENT!!!



Carl S. Armato with Hollis Briggs, Jr., at the meeting where Julia Olson-Boseman led the GIVEAWAYONLY Rob Zapple OPPOSED IT!!!


Later, Hollis, whom I met in Wrightsville Country Store in Wilmington on Wrightsville Avenue, and he THREATENED MY LIFE for publishing the TRUTH that they are all THIEVES hiding behind Christian Churches.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/so-it-has-come-to-this.html




Pictured above is "Capt. Kenan's Rapid-Fire Brigade" -- "Capt." Kenan was William Rand Kenan, Sr., who as an ELDER at First Presbyterian LED the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat -- and his SONWRK, Jr., controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey stock in the middle of the Twentieth Century -- that company traded as ESSO, then EXXON, and now EXXON-MOBIL.



And THAT Kenan gave Adolf Hitler 43% of all funds to get elected Chancellor of Germany -- then bought the land and built the OIL REFINERIES in GERMANY that produced the BULK of motor, rocket, and diesel fuels -- plus the PERVITIN (Meth or Adderall), used to FUEL HITLER'S WAR MACHINE.


While the Kenans gave Hitler far more support than the OTHER prominent American Families, especially Prescott Bush (who made the FIRST BUSH FORTUNE off investing in Hitler), Henry Ford, and Old Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy.


HERE, I CONFESS the CRIMES of my Kenan Family -- including of my parents who set up the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafias with Father Bob Kus and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I got to know WELL, LATER in Atlanta!!!





And LOOK at these PIOUS CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES giving PUBLIC PIETY!!!



WHENEVER Christians are PRAYING, you can be sure they are STEALING MONEY!!! And also shoving this UP YOUR ASS!!!:















Pastor Jamie Thompson

"THE ANCHOR CHURCH", Wilmington, North Carolina

jamiethompson@nccumc.org, 


July 8, 2022


Dear Pastor Thompson,


First of all, WELCOME TO WILMINGTON!!! Here is a photo of me:





Just like I spent FIVE HOURS TODAY researching former Pastor Philip Chryst (TOTALLY CORRUPTED!!!), and you, A REAL CHRISTIAN!!!


So I SALUTE YOU, as obviously you were "called" to CLEAN UP the Drug Trafficking, Child Molestations, and White Supremacy of The Anchor Church!!!


Now, if you will EXCUSE ME, I'll leave you to research me and then ask me SPECIFIC QUESTIONS on anything I claim that you do NOT UNDERSTAND.


The BREAKING NEWS is that ten minutes ago -- and NOT YET SHOWING UP ON THE INTERNET -- MSNBC has reported that STEVE BANNON -- who REPLACED my mother as America's TOP NAZI -- is going to TESTIFY to the JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE!!!


Pope Francis has been one of my MOST IMPORTANT EMAIL PARTNERS -- EVER SINCE I FIRST CONTACTED HIM HERE:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/they-traded-because-of-what-she-likes.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html


Ever since Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Puerto Vallarta in 2010 -- because my parents, employer, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA decided to KILL ME -- because in Georgia -- unlike in North Carolina -- they could NOT COMMIT ME ON LIES after FIVE ATTEMPTS IN ONE MONTH, I have DEDICATED MYSELF to exposing all the CHRISTIAN NAZIS in the US Government -- and I am HELPED by my CO-CINCINNATI PERSONS,





Former Presidente de MexicoVicente Fox -- whose GRANDFATHER anglicized "Fuchs" to "Fox" in Cincy -- before emigrating to Mexico -- and Fox was an EXEC of Kenan Family Controlled Coca-Cola before getting into POLITICS, so KNEW all about the KENAN/NAZI CONNECTION.



Vicente Fox and his wife, Marta, flank the Dalai Lama at Fox's ranch.




And EVEN TERRY ESPY of MoMentum Properties here in Wilmington!!!








And you MIGHT want to study this. I NEVER believed these things -- but over time I found they are my FATE!!!



Now, I have a WHOLE LOT OF WORK ahead of me -- getting ALL OF THIS OUT to Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, SCOTUS, three Dem Presidents and Kamala Harris -- and TOP PROGRESSIVES IN CONGRESS -- plus my nearly 500 email contacts.


Some CLARITY on Steve Bannon:


https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-may-give-bannon-green-light-to-testify-before-jan-6-panel-report-says


Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan







.

No comments: