Sunday, July 17, 2022

RP: What "God" Hath Wrought -- or Was It the DEVIL???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/what-god-hath-wrought-or-was-it-devil.html






>>> This already went VIRAL -- so ALL of you had better READ IT :


Hello, again, Ambassador Rahm Emanuel!!!


My LAST posting was BLOCKED only to President Biden and Vice President Harris:




Let's see WHO BLOCKS THIS ONE:




Scott


Board members have opened their meetings for at least six years (likely more –– that’s when the district started streaming its meetings) by asking the audience to stand while a designated member leads a Christian prayer, often invoking Jesus’ name

At the May, June, and July meetings, the board asked the audience to instead stand for a moment of silence. In the new arrangement, board members briskly huddle behind the chairman while one prays over the group –– not loud enough so that it’s amplified to the audience. 

After catching on to the new dance, audience members recited the Lord’s Prayer aloud during the moment of silence at the board’s June and July meetings. It’s a dual protest of sorts: A majority of the board is still praying, but privately, while the audience objects to the new moment of silence, filling the void with the ancient Christian anthem. 

The procedure shift happened without a word spoken in open session. 


Warning letter


In August 2020, the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FRFF) sent the district a letter, informing them the practice of praying at meetings violated the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause, which bars the government from establishing a particular religion.




To see RABID CHRISTIAN DEVILS -- including the Sheriff and District Attorney -- promoting JESUS -- the BIGGEST CHAMPION of the Ku Klux Klan and NAZI PARTY -- OPENLY -- is to PROVE how HATEFUL Christians are





WE THE PEOPLE are OVER JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!


The image above, like nearly ALL I will use in this posting, was sent to me by Microsoft Cloud Computing. YES, I like Microsoft MORE EVERY DAY.


JUST ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, I caught ONLY the tail end of a PRESS CONFERENCE in Uvalde, Texas, that appeared to be led by THREE OFFICIALS. The one speaking when my TV came on, had a ROSARY  wrapped around his left hand!!! And after they took about three more questions, they announced that they had to END THE MEETING -- because the ARCHBISHOP had invited them all to a MASS!!!


I am actually ALL FOR PRAYING -- because even if it is STUPIDITY , it should CALM THE MIND of the person prayingBut PRAYERS NEVER should be said at ANY KIND OF GOVERNMENT MEETING.







This from Tennessee Williams




ACTUALLY, this is from several years ago.


Debbie Walter Joslin is RUNNING the Denison Class of 1973 50th Reunion, next year. But I got KICKED OUT of nearly every Denison Facebook Group -- and Denison STOPPED sending me Alumni Emails some time ago, now.



In summer of 2019, Debbie posted this image of she and her daughter PARTYING HARDY at the Casa Marina in Key West. And ACTUALLY, Deb's husband and her daughter's SUPER-HOT HUSBAND (whose body I covet), and several GRANDCHILDREN were on a WEEK-LONG Luxury Vacation at Henry Flagler's Casa Marina:




Well, not only had Debbie Walter Joslin recently RETIRED from working as an Executive for my Kenan Family's Merrill Lynch (now Merrill), part of Bank of America -- which Patricia Sinatra told me how she had engineered sale of control to my Kenan Relatives' NationsBank in 1998 -- and the Sinatras now HATE my Kenan Family for turning Bank of America TOTALLY NAZI -- part of the Casa Marina had just been renovated and reopened in 1982 -- right before I moved back to Pennsylvania after working for Tennessee Williams.



I had VIEWED parts of it, and hung PROMINENTLY was this photo of Mary Lily Kenan and Henry Flagler's WEDDING at https://libertyhallnc.org/.







Well, Debbie was NOT IMPRESSED by my "Kenan Pedigree" -- nor did she give a SHIT about Tennessee Williams -- but she NEVER BLOCKED ME from her OWN PERSONAL EMAIL, nor to THAT Denison Reunion Group -- but EVERYONE THERE, some of whom I had known at Denison, and I did NOT know Debbie very wellTOTALLY IGNORED all of my comments, and then nine months ago, Facebook PERMANENTLY KICKED ME OFF -- for CRITICIZING DONALD TRUMP and his CHRISTIAN MINIONS.


And THIS brings us back to UVALDE, TEXAS -- because while I was able to speak to NONE of "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara's three children, Dudley Sharp III, Parker Moldawer, or "Kate JUNIOR" (the widow of Glen Woody Farris, DDS), who had PRACTICED PRO BONO in Uvalde years ago, I DID have a LONG PHONE CONVERSATION with Parker Moldawer's Admin -- Parker NOW high at Merrill and WORKING FOR MY KENAN FAMILY!!!

She told me the kids still own Kate's house in Key West -- and use it often -- but she was AFRAID that when I used Parker's email address -- that Bank of America would READ IT and PUNISH HIM!!! I should have told her that they ALREADY got the SCOOP by reading all of Debbie Walter Joslin's emails from me -- LOL!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/letter-to-mayor-and-city-council-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/two-devils-descended-on-uvalde-texas.html




My BEST Chapter that CAPTURES "Texas Kate's" Character




Yesterday, completely out of the blue, my brother Mike sent me a couple of hundred dollars -- with the note, "INFLATION!!!" Mike had just paid his monthly bills, and was SHOCKED how much they had gone up and THOUGHTFULLY KNEW I SUFFERED THE SAME!!!


My FIRST reaction was to tell him I would use TEN DOLLARS of it to send NC Rep. Deb Butler a POLITICAL DONATION:



Deb Butler and Gov. Roy Cooper are TWO TOTALLY PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS -- and BOTH have a HUGE POLITICAL FUTURE AHEAD OF THEM -- in MY OPINION!!!



But SADLYI decided to spend the ten dollars on the BEST, AUTHENTIC MEXICAN DINNER I have had in YEARS!!!


I deserve a TREAT, TOO, and I send all the Progressives (actually EVERYONE), as much DEEP BACKGROUND on my CRIMINAL KENAN FAMILY AS POSSIBLE.





Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' Biggest Donor Believes Aliens Are Among Us


Robert Bigelow donated $10 million to the Florida governor on July 7.


Ben Blanchet  Jul 17, 2022, 12:43 AM EDT | Updated 9 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/top-desantis-donor-believes-in-aliens_n_62d37c13e4b0ed8ba4900e76



I had it OUT with this GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIAN  exactly one year ago, today!!!



While walking Downtown Wilmington, NC for THREE HOURS, today, I met SEVERAL HOMELESS people I've known for YEARS -- and ALL OF THEM have SERIOUSLY DETERIORATED from their METH ADDICTIONS.


And EVERY SHOP-KEEPER and every City Resident and MOST TOURISTS I spoke with ALL HATE JOE BIDEN MORE THAN DONALD TRUMP!!!


And EVERY LOCAL PERSON knew that the owners of Slainte Irish PubI Love NY Pizza, the Dixie Grill, and the Gourmet Italian Market (where I met Jamie Lee Curtis in late 2020 -- or 2019), are TOTAL DRUG MAFIA with Mayor "Bill" Saffo, D.A. Benjamin R. David, and Sheriff Ed McMahon -- all of whom are CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS and SLAVES TO THE DEVIL.







Anthony Hopkins was my father's BEST FRIEND in Alcoholics Anonymous -- years ago!!!



And HERE is an EXORCISM that I can DEFINITELY SUPPORT -- YUM!!!









.

No comments: