Monday, July 25, 2022

RP: Julia Olson-Boseman -- the PERFECT METHODIST -- is HEARD FROM -- but That is ALL that is CLEAR!!! / A BIGGER Black Christian Pastor than Bishop Steven T. Kenan -- Pastor Lamor Miller-Whitehead of Brooklyn, NY -- is ROBBED AT THE PULPIT!!! / and THAT is only the BEGINNING -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/julia-olson-boseman-perfect-methodist.html



Pope Francis today -- in Alberta, Canada





>>> For Cousin-in-Law Greg Lernihan and Company:


So far, BOTH Obamas and BOTH Clintons have BLOCKED THIS but Rahm Emanuel, SCOTUS, President Biden, and VEEP Harris sent FULL RECEIPTS, so their people have opened it to read!!! I'll try the others AGAIN!!!


In the END, I got FULL RECEIPTS from EVERYONE in the TOP OF GOVERNMENT -- although I had to try SEVERAL TIMES for some of them!!!


Rahm Emanuel got HIS copy, now read YOURS:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


Can you believe what I've had to deal with, today???


PROOF that Biden, Manchin, Pelosi, Schumer -- maybe even SANDERS -- are ALL STILL FUNDED by Thomas S. Kenan III and his relatives (EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, etc.) -- and Vladimir Putin. They REFUSE TO ACT to CHARGE both Joe and his drug-addict son Hunter with THEIR CRIMES, so WHY would anyone ever believe a CHRISTIAN again???


Here is the tale of the World's FIRST PERFECT METHODIST -- and we THINK she's still hiding in ITALY -- but don't know for certain, yet:




Scott -- NOT "Jesus Returned", but St. Bad Boy as well as a Self-Appointed Cyber-General  -- FIVE STARS!!!



The robbery of Pastor Lamor Miller-Whitehead in Brooklyn was captured on livestream video that has since been removed.


(CNN) A flashy Brooklyn pastor -- TOTALLY TIED to New York Mayor Eric Adams -- known for wearing designer outfits and extravagant jewelry was robbed along with his wife of more than $1 million while he was preaching at church Sunday, police said.


Police say three males entered the Leaders of Tomorrow church Sunday with firearms and removed the jewelry pastor Lamor Miller-Whitehead, who goes by Bishop, and his wife were wearing.

Part of the incident was captured on video from inside the church. A portion of the livestream was obtained by CNN affiliate WCBS before it was removed and shows at least one perpetrator holding a gun on the pastor and interrupting his sermon.

      "All right, all right, all right," Whitehead says in the video, as he raised his hands and lowered himself to the floor.

        The video is no longer available on the church's livestream, but Whitehead told WCBS what happened.

          "That -- 'all right, all right, all right' -- is pretty much stating that I don't want, I'm not going to do anything, right, 'cause I know y'all coming for me, y'all coming straight to me. I don't want my parishioners hurt," he said.

          "I got women and children there. As I got down, one went to my wife and took all her jewelry, and had the gun in front of my 8-month-old baby's face," he continued.

          "Took off my bishop's ring, my wedding band and took off my bishop chain, and then I had chains underneath my robe, and he start tapping my neck to see if (there was) anything else -- so that means they knew, they watched and they knew that I have other jewelry," he said.

          Whitehead said there were gunmen with firearms raised to deacons at the door as well. There were about 20 to 25 congregants present, police said.

          "My church is traumatized," Whitehead said.

          The NYPD said the suspects took more than a $1 million worth of jewelry and then fled the location on foot. They entered a white Mercedes-Benz vehicle and were seen traveling eastbound on Avenue D, police said.


          MORE: https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/25/us/brooklyn-pastor-robbery/index.html


          Reporter @TaylerUSA and @RepMTG sat down for an exclusive interview. They talked about God, Child Drag Shows, January 6th, and the lack of courage in the GOP.


          Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says GOP "Should Be Christian Nationalists" Party 


          The Georgia congresswoman said the Republican Party should conform to Christianity to make it easier to identify with and sway Christian voters.


          Nina Golgowski  Jul 24, 2022, 04:27 PM EDT  Updated 2 hours ago


          https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjorie-taylor-greene-christian-nationalism-republican-party_n_62dd70bde4b081f3a9007344


          GOD sends CRABS to KILL ALL CHRISTIANS -- and I don't mean CRAB LICE !!!







          This was just over a year ago, but Ten Days agoPROOF EMERGED of Nancy and Paul Pelosi AGAIN making a BUNDLE OF CASH from INSIDER STOCK TRADING!!!


          And JEWS Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer -- plus President Biden, and all the CHRISTIANS made NO COMPLAINT!!!


          Democrats will GO DOWN IN FLAMES as they KEEP UP THEIR GREED-BOT, CHRISTIAN WAYS.






          I was TOTALLY FASCINATED by Frank Sinatra -- and took this photo on Mulberry Street in NYC TWO YEARS before I MET many of Frank's Heirs and Descendants



          I first met Patricia Sinatra on Water Street in Wilmington, North Carolina in June 2011 -- and for THREE HOURS she told me much of their Family's MAFIA HISTORYbut that FRANK got them OUT of the Mafia before he died


          And then they SOLD CONTROL of their BankAmerica to Kenan-controlled NationsBank -- and the Sinatras now HATE my Kenan relatives for turning Bank of America TOTALLY NAZI and a  PARTNER to Vladimir Putin .




          Julia Olson-Boseman with a TOP DEMOCRATIC PARTY DRUG-TRAFFICKER, Hollis Briggs, Jr., who had the NERVE to tell me he would KILL ME if I don't stop BLOGGING THE TRUTH!!!



          DRUG-TRAFFICKING/Presbyterian Church HIGH OFFICIAL and Novant Health CEO Carl S. Armato worked together with the Cameron Family, the CIA and their AGENT Kevin Maurer, and ALL of the Presbyterian and Episcopal Congregations in Wilmington to STEAL New Hanover Regional Medical Center -- with HELP of NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein.



          WHY did NO PRESS in Wilmington simply google "Carl S. Armato's email" and learn this. INDIVIDUAL CONGREGATIONS have their OWN DOMAINS -- like First Presbyterian -- and here is their List of Deacons and Elders -- and of the MANY Wilmington Politicians who are members thereONLY WHITE SUPREMACIST Dem Judge Robin Wicks Robinson STILL is listed, so she STILL IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!



          FOR THE RECORD!!! Tonight Google Search is only SPINNING and causing Google Browser to get UNSTABLE. I CANNOT USE IT -- thanks to the CIA, I suppose -- but I found Microsoft EDGE immediately finds whatever I search for!!!


          I'm NOT IN THE MOOD to fight with this all night, so will soon WRAP THIS. I had NOT INTENDED to send it to SCOTUS and the TOP of the US Government -- but the CIA (or whoever), HACKING ME SEVERELY and RESTRICTING MY ABILITY to SEARCH THE INTERNET means I WILL SEND THIS POSTING TO THEM.


          Remember how CNN TV repeatedly reported that NO ONE could find out WHO OWNED the eight "OBAMA-HATERS 2010" websites spewing HATE and DEATH THREATS to Barack by CHRISTIANS???







          Well, I simply GOOGLED and IMMEDIATELY found THIS:





          THIS POSTING includes COMMENTS at the end from Todd C. Dillon -- HIGH in the New Hanover County Republican Party and my BEST POSTING about his CRIMES was TOTALLY BLOCKED by the CIA from viewers -- but OTHER, partial-truth postings CAN BE VIEWED!!!:




          I STILL PREDICT THIS as the END RESULT!!!:







          This OLSON-BOSEMAN THING is CRAZIER than I could have IMAGINED!!!






          And READERS might be SURPRISED that of ALL of these Press Reports -- all sharing the BASICS, but all adding MORE INFO -- CRACK-ADDICT Benjamin Schachtman gave the BEST REPORT (by ATTITUDE)!!!







          Kathy and Ben Schachtman TOASTED on CRACK!!!











          So, until MORE INFO comes out -- there is NO POINT in "analyzing" all of this!!!






          If Satanists Spoke Like Christians


          It Would Be Hilarious


          https://medium.com/@lilith.helstrom/if-satanists-spoke-like-christians-528eb31925f9





          .

          No comments: