Thursday, July 21, 2022

RP: Since This Monday, I've Answered a DETAILED FBI QUESTIONNAIRE, Fought Back at least 100 Harassment Emails that Came in Five Hours, REPLACED My Burned-Out Security Lights, Got Connected to Underground Electric Service, and FEEL VICTORIOUS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/since-this-monday-ive-answered-detailed.html







NOT everything is settled -- but at least the Statue of Liberty now wears SOME PROTECTION!!!



>>> Yes, this is ALSO for SCOTUSPOTUS and FLOTUS TWO other Dem PresidentsVEEP HarrisBOTH CLINTONS (Hillary & Chelsea), and ALL of my other CONTACTS:



Hey, Ambassador Rahm Emanuel -- Dig THIS!!!:


Dear Barack and Michelle Obama:


Since MALIA -- and the two of you -- are mentioned MOST PROMINENTLY this evening -- YOU get this before Rahm Emanuel, SCOTUS, or anyone else!!!




L'chaim!!!


Scott


And on top of all of that, at the same time I was BEING SWAMPED with Harassment Emails -- THIS BLOG was also BEING ATTACKED LIKE CRAZY, and for the FIRST TIME, EVER, Google/Blogger tested me to be certain of my identity -- SO MANY HACKERS were trying to MESS WITH THIS BLOG!!!



Additional GOOD NEWS is that Google/Blogger has RESUMED sending out daily emails of my postings -- to those who signed up for that. I signed up more than ten years ago to get them, got them SPORADICALLY for five years, and NOT AT ALL the LAST FIVE YEARS -- but I've gotten them for my last ten or so postings!!!


So FINALLY, I expect to contact GLAAD, next -- which I first discussed here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/before-i-totally-blast-barack-obama-and.html


And HERE is what got the TOP PEOPLE in the US Government PAYING ATTENTION TO ME -- when I got RECEIVED RECEIPTS from not just Malia Obama -- but Barack and Michelle, Too:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/letter-to-malia-obama.html


Now let's WATCH TONIGHT'S JANUARY 6th INSURRECTION HEARING -- and I'll get back to BLOGGING, after that!!!


Scott













.

No comments: