Wednesday, November 23, 2022

RP: I Give Thanks for Oliver Carter III -- the SAINT of Democratic Elections in Wilmington, North Carolina!!! / I Lived NEXT-DOOR to Oliver 2015 - 2017, and Our Relationship was ADVERSARIAL -- so I Owe Oliver a HUGE APOLOGY!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/i-give-thanks-for-oliver-carter-iii.html



Oliver Carter III, Chairman of the New Hanover County Elections Board



>>> ENJOY a DAY OFF, (almost) Everyone !!!:


Well Rahm -- This is for everyone who doesn't YET  understand me -- but I KNOW that YOU DO -- HA!!!


But WHO CAN  . . . fully???




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 


Scott



Oliver from his Law Firm's sitehttp://carterandcarterlaw.com/


I moved into the upstairs apartment in Gold Walker's 205 South 4th Street apartments in fall of 2015, and then "transferred" to Gold's Spofford Circle apartment building December 1, 2017, when my heating system went out and the apartment needed other major renovations, too.


At THAT time, every apartment in the two buildings next to Oliver had MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKERS for tenants -- except for me and a BAD DRUNK who was five months behind in rent because Gold felt sorry for him for having served THREE Tours of Duty in Afghanistan -- and THAT GUY fought on one of them under command of my TOP MILITARY ALLY, Gen. Russel Honore'!!!


Over the time I was there, TWO of the HOTTEST of Gold's tenants used to SNEAK UP to my apartment when their girlfriends weren't home -- FOR SEX!!!


And I naively took on a whole SLEW of homeless guys for roommates -- TRYING to get them OFF HARD DRUGS -- but they were only USING ME. And ONLY the US Army Vets that I took in came to me for SEX -- the others were just TEASES, members of The Anchor Churchhttps://anchorwilmington.org/ -- that sent HOT MALE WHORES several times for me to BUY, but I always REFUSED that Christian Church's help!!!


This was the guy that Haston Lavern Caulder II sent to me the MORNING after I had spent the night OUT on Carolina Beach having SEX WITH GEORGE BUSH'S COUSIN, Bill Toups, and KNEW I would not suck-off his CHRISTIAN WHORE!!!



The WHORE



Bill Toups



A SMALL PART of all the charges that Haston was found GUILTY OF, but the Parole/Probation Officer -- whom I CONFRONTED THEN -- always let him BACK OUT ON THE STREET !!!



Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., of Manhattan -- the CIA Agent who gave me over $65,000.00 while my FAMILY kept HOPING I'D BE MURDERED first in Mexico and then in Wilmington, NC -- FELL IN LOVE WITH HASTON -- and made him ORIGINAL ART, gave him a new computer, BOXES OF SEXY CLOTHES to pick up 12-year-old girls -- that -- I LATER LEARNED (ENOUGH to incarcerate Joseph for the rest of his LIFE!!!) -- and SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS


Haston claimed he worked a lot of OVERTIMEALWAYS based on $18.00/hour UNDER-THE-TABLE, so ALWAYS payed his rent on time and ALWAYS HAD TONS OF MONEY !!!


Haston in his bedroom on 1/17/2017 -- with the ART Joe Faulk made him, on the wall.


YES, I still have that Art -- and one that Joseph made for ME that was MORE SCANDELOUS  than the stories Tennessee Williams made up of ME in his short story, "The Donsinger Women and Their Handyman Jack":





Joseph's check to Haston that I VOIDED, refusing to give it to Haston.


THEN, I discovered that Haston was RAPING 12-year-old girls with the HELP OF CHRISTIAN CHURCHES !!!


Eventually, Haston had ENOUGH, and committed SUICIDE by running out in front of a speeding cop car in Carowinds, South Carolina.



I TRIED to get NYC Protective Services to REMOVE JOSEPH FAULK from having full access to his fortune, since a TOTAL CRIMINAL was BILKING JOE of his money  -- and I had emails to PROVE Joe was IN LOVE with the little shit , but LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!


The CIA stepped in and it DID NOT WORK.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-letter-arrived-from-nyc-adult.html




One of the BEST FILMS EVER, an Israeli film of the DEEP PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP of the Gay grandson of one of Hitler's TOP BUTCHERS and a straight Israeli Actor. The BUTCHER had been hiding in Argentina, but the family snuck him back into Germany, where he would be sentenced to DEATH, if caught.


But the old guy was near death and on a ventilator -- just hoping to die in the FATHERLAND. Eventually, the Gay grandson, casually pulls the plug on the oxygen when no one else is home -- and WATCHES his grandfather DIE IN AGONY !!!


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk_on_Water_(film)


I loved this film so much, I got in contact with Ivry Lider, Lior Ashkenazi, and Yousef Sweid -- via Facebook -- and used to write back and forth with them for a couple of YEARS!!!


I just checked Joseph Faulk's phone number in Manhattan -- he NEVER takes my calls, but HIS VOICE is still there -- to WARN HIM of this posting and TO WHOM I'm sending it -- LOL!!!





Presbyterian Elder and Brunswick and Columbus County Sheriff WHOOOPS!!! District Attorney Jon David -- a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER and WHITE SUPREMACIST  with Wilmington's D.A. (his TWIN BROTHER), Benjamin R. David, Wilmington Mayor "Bill" Saffo, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, and New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon, RUN DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY with my cousin Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- and his CLOSE FAMILY!!!



And Governor Roy Cooper has PROMISED to FORCE JODY GREENE to NEVER AGAIN TAKE OFFICE !!!


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jody-greene-north-carolina-sheriff-racism_n_637e709de4b09a86b1af73df


But LOOK AT THE CRAP I discovered that County Head of Republicans Will KNECHT has THROWN at the County Election Commission!!!



The CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS raffle off WEAPONS OF WAR to common citizens -- to SHOOT UP NON-CHRISTIANS!!!



And THIS IS WHERE I learned that my former next-door neighbor HEADS the County Election Board -- and how GOOD HE IS at PUTTING DOWN BULL-SHIT  from REPUBLICANS !!!


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/11/21/it-has-nothing-to-do-with-voter-suppression-despite-gops-many-wins-party-still-questions-ballots-at-election-canvass/


ONE MORE THING before I write to Oliver Carter. He and Gold Walker do NOT GET ALONG!!! Gold's son, Allen Walker, is a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER with former NC State Sen. Thom Goolsby and MANY TOP DEMOCRATS!!!


Gold does NOT KNOW THIS -- best I can tell, and my neighbors AGREE WITH ME on that.


But I FIRST HEARD THIS from several Wilmington Cops (Allen's http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ is in the county), and EVEN from Allen Walker's FIRST WIFE who bore him his only three children -- who WANTS ALLEN ARRESTED so the CHILDREN don't grow up with DRUG TRAFFICKERS:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html?m=0



Oh BROTHER!!! Elton John is ONE HOT GAY MESS!!!







YOU can now write a CUSTOMER REVIEW of the BIBLE !!! Many have, and they are HILARIOUS!!!




>>> NOTE TO OLIVER CARTER III:


Oliver Carter

oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com


Cc: acsgdl@state.gov, mystory@velshi.com, scoops@huffpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, USANCE.PublicInfoOfficer@usdoj.gov, info@joshstein.org, scottdkenan@aol.com


ADDITIONAL COPIES to EVERY ONE of MY CONTACTS from SCOTUS on down


November 23, 2022


Hi Oliver,


First, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 


And on BEHALF ALL Wilmington Citizens who are FED UP with the HATE and VIOLENCE of Wilmington's CHRISTIANS of BOTH PARTIES -- and their GREEDY DRUG TRAFFICKING via their CHURCHES, THANK YOU for your SUPER-COMPETENT WORK!!!


I APOLOGIZE for my many previous misunderstandings with you -- and just HOPE I don't end up HOMELESS, AGAIN, if Gold Walker isn't COOL WITH THIS POSTING!!!


Vaya con Dios!!!


Scott







.

No comments: