Sunday, November 20, 2022

RP: WHOA!!! Melinda Gates, Michelle Obama, and Amal Clooney -- on CNN TV -- PROVE that the Dalai Lama was CORRECT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/now-that-ive-taken-out-my-relatives.html

 




>>> This one is  VERY complimentary of MICHELLE !!!:


ACTUALLY, EVERYONE  should read this:


Hi Rahm:


I'm not CERTAIN that you have to read this -- but TONS of U.S. and World Press and Government Officials  already have read it:




Vaya con Dios !!!


Scott


>>> BECAUSE HACKERS FROZE MY ENTIRE COMPUTER SIX TIMES RAPIDLY  -- JUST NOW -- I WILL NOT INSERT ANY MORE IMAGES, THE FUNCTION OF GOOGLE/BLOGGER THAT THEY CORRUPTED.


This evening, CNN TV had a long interview with Amal Clooney, a native-looking woman whom I didn't notice well enough, Michelle Obama, and Melinda Gates. When I tuned to it, the camera was close in on Michelle. The FIRST thing I noticed -- after her GORGEOUS attire and jewelry -- was her fingernails were DOUBLE-LENGTH, and I seriously DOUBT that Michelle snorts powder drugs from her nails.


AND, it ALSO means she can't properly service Barack's Back Door!!!


MAYBE she just pops them on and off, though.


She was BRILLIANT -- as were Melinda Gates and Amal Clooney; the other woman spoke far less. I FLESHED OUT all the GOOD EXPECTATIONS that I had for Michelle Obama -- what a PLEASURE!!! So, she and Barack can STAY TOGETHER, if that is their CHOICE.


And Readers all know I have a CONNECTION to the Clooney Family -- devout Roman Catholics who were split between Cincinnati and Louisville -- the places I lived from birth in Cincy to right before JFK's assassination, when we moved from Louisville to West Chester, Pennsylvania.


When I was 2.5 until right before 1st grade, we lived next-door to Roy Rogers' first cousin, and Roy and Dale Evans visited about twice per year, dressed in costume and entertained us kids.


At St. Martha's Parochial Grade School in Louisville, KY, Rosemary Clooney's sister -- or sister-in-law -- was one of my substitute teachers, and another was Eva Marie Saint's sister. One of my classmate-friends was the nephew of Victor Mature, and my CRAZY MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, while a nurse at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati (where I was actually born), had to cut his toe-nails, and then she swept them up and tossed them in the trashcan.


Victor sat up and said "I can't believe you didn't SAVE THEM!!! If YOU didn't want them, you could sell them for a lot of MONEY!!!" 


But CLEAREST of them ALL -- and CLEARLY the one who has confronted World Leaders in Government, Business, and Religion, was Melinda Gates!!! And not only THAT, but she always displayed the POSTURE of the LEADER as she sat -- and she spoke firmly and succinctly with authority -- and WITHOUT a SHRED of a "threatening voice".


Therefore, I, Scott David Kenan (the "Anti-Kenan"), anoint Melinda Gates SPIRITUAL/ETHICAL EMPRESS of the USA!!!


Michelle and Barack Obama can fight over who gets to be King and who, Queen -- SPIRITUAL/ETHICAL, that is.


Of Amal Clooney, I only ask that if there is any Clooney approaching the handsomeness of George -- and his awesome build and gloriously hairy chest -- and he's Gay -- please send him my way !!!


A Dios!!!


Scott


.

No comments: