Saturday, November 5, 2022

RP: The STENCH of the Arm Pits of MALE HOMELESS in Downtown Wilmington, NC was OVERWHELMING at Times, Today -- and IGNORED by Government and Christian Charities, the Homeless are DYING FASTER and FASTER from the DRUGS Sold by Wilmington's Christian Politicians and Churches!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/the-stench-of-arm-pits-of-male-homeless.html





>>> And now to SCOTUS and  Dem Congressional Leaders :


Next, to Presidents Biden & Obama !!!


Hey Rahm:


I probably should have sent this to Presidents Biden and Obama FIRST -- THEY should love it the MOST !!!




Scott










BEFORE I get into ANY of this, I just got another Daily Email from Mexico News Daily. I just had to do a lot of SLEUTHING to discover they are actually based in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico -- and their email is inquiries@mexiconewsdaily.com -- and the PUBLISHER is: publisher@mexiconewsdaily.com.


Their STORIES are full of insight into the LOVE AFFAIRS of President AMLO and Donald Trump -- and now with Pete Buttigieg and Joe Biden -- who NOW PARTNER in bringing TONS OF FENTANYL into the USA!!!


But MOST of their advertising is the BIGGEST CRAP that even CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS couldn't believe -- and actually has caused me NIGHTMARES with all manner of FOREIGN ORGANISMS spontaneously POURING OUT  of people's SKIN!!! 


Tonight, their claim is smaller -- MANY TIMES it looks like GRUB WORMS are breaking out of people's skin -- but still CREEPY :




>>> ADDED SUNDAY, NOV. 6:




There is a GREAT pottery exhibit and sale continuing tomorrow (Sunday), at the Hannah Block Community Center. I went there AFTER speaking with a lot of the merchants at the Saturday Dock Street Market -- and spoke with many running the pottery show and people attending it.


NONE of us was particularly interested in discussing POLITICS, today, but I made CERTAIN to quickly discuss how Katrina Knight and her Good Shepherd Center are STILL protecting HARD DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- and THEY get their support from the CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS of Wilmington and New Hanover County -- and the Kenan Cathedral to Hard-Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian, and Mayor Vasilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo's St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox.


As the PRESS has reported repeatedly, the ORTHODOX CHURCHES -- excepting only the Ukrainian Orthodox Church -- APPROVE of Vladimir Putin's SLAUGHTERING of Ukrainians for Jesus Christ their Savior -- and ALL OF THEM have INVESTED in the companies that produce RUSSIA'S WAR MACHINES and MATERIAL!!!


JUST FOR THAT, Mayor Saffo should be RUN OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL!!!



LIKE Julia Olson-Boseman, Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark are TOTALLY in the pocket of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- and HERE is only PART of the CRIMES they have committed against me to SUPPRESS NON-CHRISTIANS!!!



As I am writing this, MSNBC is on the TV -- PROMOTING PRAYER AS A SOLUTION FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO VOTING PROBLEMS AND WHITE SUPREMACY !!!



According to the NEW TESTAMENT, JESUS was so STUPID he claimed that wearing a poly/cotton BLEND sent people to HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!



And YES, as I write this -- DESPITE THE NEW CIA DIRECTIVE of about a week ago -- that the CIA MUST STOP HACKING AND HARASSING THE PRESS -- INCLUDING BLOGGERS -- I just had a TON of my FONT being changed, and paragraph breaks being SERIOUSLY RESIZED -- so I guess President Biden is STILL TRYING TO BURN MY ASS!!!




MY RECOMMENDATION is when you discover a person who actually believes that Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" -- that you FIRST RECOGNIZE that most of Jesus's ACTUAL TEACHINGS only support LOVE -- and THAT'S GREAT !!!




But JESUS can't do EVERYTHING Christians EXPECT HIM TO DO!!!










OK, so after I covered the Pottery Show and the Street Merchants, I walked down to the INFO BOOTH where Market Street ends at the Cape Fear River. The attendant there MONTHS AGO told me the City had SHUT DOWN the picnic tables and also blocked off the area where electrical outlets allow the Homeless to recharge phones -- and have been HOPING TO FORCE HOMELESS away from there -- but they have to leave the restrooms OPEN -- the ONE PLACE in Wilmington where Homeless can wash their PITS and GROINS -- major places producing FOUL ODORS!!!


And THEN I began running into Homeless Guys (females have all but disappeared), whom I have been at least acquainted with -- many since I was Homeless in 2011 and 2012. WITHOUT EXCEPTION, all of them now have SORES on their faces -- like Brandon Scott Kennedy, whom I tried to help a few years ago:



Brandon ALSO had ARREST WARRANTS for him as a CHILD MOLESTER -- who the CHRISTIAN SHERIFFS of the Lower Cape Fear ALL REFUSED TO ARREST -- when I sent them all EMAILS and got RECEIVED RECEIPTS from some of them.


MORE on Mr. Kennedy:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-letter-sent-secured-server-and-email.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/brandon-scott-kennedy-is-still-loose.html


I have decided NOT to go on-and-on about the ONE GUY who talked me into dropping him at his OLD APARTMENT -- he said the Good Shepherd REFUSES to help him find an apartment and he is now sleeping on the STREET -- again.


His old place at Castle and Ninth Streets is a DRUG FLOPHOUSE I've helped another guy get OUT OF -- like I helped Philip Rosario get out of the WORSE FLOPHOUSE owned by "Yah-Yah" of the Village Market at Dock and Second Streets. Yah-Yah had asked me to take on Phil as my roommate -- but did not tell me he owned the SHITHOUSE that Phil them lived it.


As it turned out, Phil was a TOTAL CRACK ADDICT whom I had to soon KICK OUT of my 205 S. 4th Street apartment -- but Phil at least TOLD ME he had RUN HARD DRUGS and WHORE HOUSES with Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic -- and I used THAT to run Father BOB all the way to HONDURAS where Roman Catholic Priests are still allowed to MOLEST CHILDREN and RUN HARD DRUGS.














Well, I want to get this OUT to my READERS -- before MIDNIGHT!!!






.

No comments: