Tuesday, November 15, 2022

RP: My Meyer Cousin Marybeth -- and her Husband Greg Lernihan -- Run Their HUGE NAZI OPERATION to PROMOTE Q-Anon, Donald Trump, Kari Lake, Gen. Michael Flynn, etc. -- Out Of RALEIGH, North Carolina -- NEAR my Nazi Mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's Home!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/my-meyer-cousin-marybeth-and-her.html






>>> SCOTUS --  You and Biden, Obama -- not CLINTON -- will  love :


Well Rahm -- I see that Trump's called in the CIRCUS, again -- LOL!!!


Tonight, I took on my cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan and his GIANT NAZI OPERATION  -- mostly doing business with TOP SECRET US GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATIONS -- Bless his heart !!!


Well, ALL Democrats and MOST  Republicans should get a BIG KICK  out of this:




Scott





Although Greg and Marybeth Lernihan have their MAIN MANSION in a suburb of Chicago, Greg's FAITH DRIVEN INVESTOR operates out of Raleigh, North Carolina.


>>> FIRST, MY EMAIL TO TERI MOTSINGER, COPIED TO MY FAMILY GROUP:


>>> Re: Bills!!!


To:Teri

Cc:jkenan02@gmail.com,mikekenan@comcast.net,kenan5@aol.com,duffyjr3@verizon.net,connor.kenan@nordicwi.com,max.kenan17@icloud.com,gmeyer@optikos.com,susan@susangrant.com,marybethlernihan@gmail.com,lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com,Lisamarieludwig Info,bojones1951@gmail.com,Scott Kenan


Hi Teri,


If I hear from Lara Trump or the Trump Companies HQ in New York (both sent received receipts) -- I'll treat you to lunch or dinner at my FAVE RESTAURANT, Shuckin' Shack, that both my sister Jane's buddy Jim (you met them both there), and my brother Mike treated me to lunch at!!!


I've scrimped and built a significant pad of money and hope to soon get some help from my family -- or at least brother Mike -- to replace the rest of my Compression Coils that are overdue to wear out. I fear driving even downtown and getting stuck -- let alone driving to Raleigh to help my mother if necessary -- or to get to her eventual funeral. I could take a Greyhound Bus -- and I don't own a dark suit or even JACKET suitable for a funeral.


MY GAME is exposing corruption -- but I haven't figured out how to MAKE MONEY from it yet -- or REALLY the Politics are TOO HOT  for me to begin publishing books on my Kenan and Meyer Families' SUPER-DESTRUCTIVE NAZI WAYS -- and sadly, they claim the mantle of the Prince of Peace, Jesus.


I keep getting emails from my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan's husband Greg's org -- that first insisted that Christians invest in Cyber-Currency -- which he sells -- and they are now all TANKING


NOW he wants people to recognize that Kari Lake -- a Republican LOSER in Arizona is CLOSEST TO JESUS and so is Gen. Michael Flynn -- BOTH are total Q-Anon!!!


So today I'm going for THEIR THROATS (with words, only). Recently I tore my cousin George Meyer and his "common-law wife" Susan Grant  new you-know-whats!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/black-us-air-force-lt-gen-richard-m.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/how-loss-of-abortionprivacy-rights-is.html


And while I think Christian Theology is incomprehensible -- which led to THOUSANDS of Christian Denominations instead of one -- many killing each other over the centuries over their differences -- I know that God doesn't CARE if anyone worships him or not -- He cares that we live by His LAWS of FACT, REASON, and TRUTH -- fueled by INFINITE LOVE.


I FEEL for real Christians like you, Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo -- as well as Col. Dorothy Newman and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', my TOP MILITARY ALLIES!!! I hope to make America SAFE FOR REAL CHRISTIANS -- as well as Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, etc. -- as well as all Racial Groups, Sexual Orientations, etc.


In this reply, I'm copying my "Family Group" so that they know what I'm up to -- and I hope to complete, publish, and distribute before midnight, tonight.


I'm NOT upset with my mother or any of her descendants -- I, TOO, was under NAZI MIND CONTROL -- but I woke up FIRST and FASTEST, and they can't ALL keep up with me.


Scott


On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:34:44 AM EST, Teri wrote:


Hey Scott,

Definitely let me know her response!

Teri


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2022 5:46 PM

To: Teri

Cc: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Subject: Bills!!!

 

Well, I'm writing Lara Trump tonight -- she's the ONE TRUMP  that claims America NEEDS Donald Trump more than ever -- while his NON-Christian (Jewish) Family -- Jared and Ivanka Kushner -- want NOTHING to do with Trump politically again.


I wish to pick her brains on this -- since she lists herself as "An NC Girl in NYC" -- LOL!!!


Scott


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/lara-yunaska-trump-native-to-wilmington.html


>>> TO SEE THIS FULLY go to: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/my-meyer-cousin-marybeth-and-her.html

Team Genesis Block <info@genesisblockilm.com>
To:scottdkenan@aol.com
Tue, Nov 15 at 2:00 PM

Insights on the Diverse Economy
 
https://campaign-image.com/zohocampaigns/133052000002587004_zc_v53_1599223961661_logo_c1.png
   

Wilmington on Fire

Chapter II

https://campaign-image.com/zohocampaigns/133052000002587004_zc_v53_1599223961754_b2_banner.jpg
   

Genesis Block Founders Featured in Sequel to Critically Acclaimed Film

   

Wilmington on Fire: Chapter II features Genesis Block founders Tracey and Girard Newkirk. The first look trailer has just been released. Take a look on the button below.

   
     

"The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus." Bruce Lee

     


I've known Chris Everett since he was FIRST CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS for his FIRST MOVIE in 2011 in the SAME HOTEL that I was living in with Evan William Fish -- when Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had CHRISTIANS on Wilmington's Police Force FORCE Evan to jump to his death -- and COINCIDENTALLY, he landed in front of the UNUSED DOOR of where Benefits Management, Inc., moved to a couple of years LATER!!!


This was ALL VERIFIED by Sheriff Ed McMahon's Negotiator -- and his Deputies, also on the scene -- told me that the POLICE led the CHANT: "Jump! Jump!!! JUMP!!!" 





Chris Everett is GAY AS A GOOSE and had not yet grown OBESE


BUT , just two years ago, I was contacted by the Producer of Wilmington on Fire 2  -- who CLAIMED they were a MONTH from RELEASING THE FILM and wanted a descendant of those LEADING THE COUP -- ME -- to be included, which I was HAPPY TO DO WITHOUT  COMPENSATION .


HOWEVER, I had to say that I UNEQUIVOCABLY supported "Slave Reparations" -- which I DO SUPPORT , but NOT unless I know what is SPECIFICALLY MEANT by "reparations". So they told ME to GO TO HELL!!!


WILMINGTON ON FIRE: CHAPTER 2  is a TOTAL FRAUD -- and here is WHY :


There are MANY "Go-Fund-Me" type websites RAISING FUNDS TODAY to complete the FILM -- with NO DEADLINES OR GOALS. It's an ENDLESS WAY TO STEAL MONEY .


The ORIGINAL FILM never got more than THREE of FIVE STARS on review sites -- NOT ENOUGH to warrant a SEQUEL!!! THAT was because of its WIERD PRODUCTION VALUES -- as if they were TOO HIGH when they completed it to do the SOUND RIGHT!!!


Kent Chatfield -- a METH ADDICT with only a few teeth when he opened his mouth -- pretended to be a PROMINENT WILMINGTON HISTORIAN -- LOL!!! BUT, his HISTORY WAS CORRECT!!!



Kent Chatfield as "Clownty Lawyer" on 12/17/15 -- and LATER showing his LACK OF TEETH!!!:



Kent Chatfield on 11/21/2020



And I am SHOCKED BEYOND BELIEF that RESPECTED COMMUNITY LEADER Cedric Harrison has allowed himself to be DEBASED by being in the sequel !!!

READERS know that Cedric recorded ME when I CONFESSED the WHITE SUPREMACY and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING of my Kenan Family at the unveiling of the NEW COUP d'ETAT MARKER a few years ago:





ANDWilmington's https://www.workingfilms.org/ supports MANY FILMS -- especially about RACIAL EQUALITY  -- but would not TOUCH Chris Everett's film -- and have ENDORSED THIS BLOG MANY TIMES!!!


My friend Del Shores ALSO started with NO MONEY -- but has made a FORTUNE DESTROYING EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANITY . Chris is on the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!!!








My first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan


https://www.convergint.com/press-contact/

https://share.hsforms.com/1VJ2rCZlRTXaIknn-2hVvvw50pia

marybethlernihan@gmail.com


Cc: to many mentioned here: spellerstreetfilms@gmail.com, info@workingfilms.org, hayes@delshores.com, info@southerndocumentaryfund.org, Cedric@wilmingtoncolor.com

November 15, 2022


Dear Greg and Marybeth Lernihan -- and your SONS who ALSO bilk CHRISTIANS out of TONS OF MONEY on FALSE CLAIMS:


You never listened to me BEFORE, but now that I'm sending this to everyone on the SUPREME COURT, Presidents Biden and Obama, and TONS OF DEMS in CONGRESS -- perhaps you will PAY ATTENTION, NOW.


I'll leave YOU to figure out what I MEAN -- but it INCLUDES turning yourselves over to the US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT as TOP TRAITORS in league with my Mother (who actually seems OVER ITNOW).













.

No comments: