Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Evil Shepherd of Wilmington, NC is Revealed!!!


First, I'd like to thank my readers. Last month this blog received just short of 9,000 hits. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html remains the #1 hit, scoring more than three times the next most popular site: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html .

The fastest rising star is a NEW post and its related posts first published last month -- shockingly fast, but it is about actionable police corruption and the murder of a young man who knew too much about District Attorney Ben David's heroin and cocaine operation (most is delivered by mini-sub under Snow's Cut Bridge and protected -- previously unbeknownst to Sheriff Ed McMahon -- a personal friend of mine -- by rogue Sheriff's Deputies): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-memorium-evan-fish-patriot-friend.html .

Be sure to read all six or so posts (see index on side of blog) to get all corrections and updates. In the last week, three high-placed law enforcement officials told me they knew it was a murder due to Evan's knowing too much, but I have not mentioned that except here. My heart continues to go out to his family.

Back to Current Reality in wilmington, NC -- a microcosm of America!!!:

The Big Story in town is Li'l (Ben) David vs. El Gigante (6' 11" me) in a "Biblical Rematch", although polarities appear to be reversed and this David ain't a-winnin'!!!

At The King's Breakfast (Church of God monthly luxury hot breakfast for homeless and needy people in Wilmington), "Smiley," a mid-fifties, thin, medium-length wavey gray hair heroin or cocaine dealer -- I'm betting heroin -- long associated with Good Shepherd Center's homeless shelter was seen by me -- EYE WITNESS -- through the crack between the door and wall of a toilet in the mens' room -- dividing white powder into small plastic bags. He did NOT have his pants down and the only reason I saw him was I needed to do some NATURAL business. The guy in the other stall was groining, so I knew he was busy. Smiley's stall was silent and no pants could be seen around his ankles under the door.

Although I spoke with the fine (and impressively large) pastor, I did not want to bring it up then and cause a kerfuffle. Consider it brought up.

Sunday, the drivers that pick up homeless and others at the library and shelters for the weekly similar hot breakfast failed to pick up wanna-goes at The Good Shepherd, and as I was leaving afterward, were joking with each other about who would go to as THEY put it without MY encouragement, "The Evil Shepherd" to pick them up (a few had actually arrived, but no one wanted to go back to get those argumentative people).

Kimberly Hoagland (formerly the person I thought would be my marketing and sales partner for my walking tour, HENRY FLAGLER, MARY LILY KENAN, TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, AND ME!, refused to call me all day despite my messages to her that I needed to speak for a moment. On Sunday, she said she would call me after 7:00 AM Mass Monday at St. Mary's, but she failed to do so until Monday evening and rolled an anemic list of two ideas for marketing which proved she'd not given it a thought. I explained where I had put her personal belongings which I had been carrying in a pack for several days so she could fetch them. I have nothing more to say to her.

Kimberly Hoagland's last words to me Sunday and in person -- with dramatic emphasis by HER: "You just leave Ben David alone!!!"

I told her that was MY business and to stop trying to mind it.

Kimberly's friend, known to me as John S., a resident of The "Good" Shepherd -- about 48, 6'1" tall, occasionally employed by Kimberly's semi-estranged common-law husband (they have a daughter out of wedlock) doing drywall has been shunning me today. John has been helpful to me in the past, giving me the clothing that helped me through the recent cold spell.

John told me he works out of "The Shepherd" enlisting young people who look like college students to run a scam selling magazines on the West Coast. They pull tricks and if the "student" messes up or breaks rules, John personally smashes them in the nose, which he does NOT mind doing. He says they will NOT complain to cops and here is why: They enlist new people at the Shepherd and pay their fare to the West Coast. If they don't behave and do ALL that is asked (I don't have details on what "ALL" consists of -- I'm afraid to ask!!!), they drop them penniless at LAX airport with no ticket -- and perhaps a bleeding nose.

Months ago I reported how Tim (who is also in charge of this operation) abuses people at the door to Good Shepherd, and for no apparent reason had me barred when all I wanted was breakfast and got a begger three cigs from a pack in my car. I don't fault the church volunteers at lunch or the church's -- including First Presbyterian -- who support the shelter, BUT I CALL FOR A DEEP INVESTIGATION OF THE MANAGEMENT OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD.

I have tried to warn the ministers at First Prez before, but like my warnings about the intact-jawed Ben David, they have gone unheeded.

How does one recognize Satan in Wilmington? Well, swith all due respect, he resides most tenatiously in WHITE PEOPLE (not all of us), who believe that nice appearances are what really matter.

And why-oh-why doesn't The Shepherd allow shower curtains so residents can have a decent modicum of privacy???

Where do YOU stand, gentle reader???

Thanks for your responses (LOL!!!)
Scott

.

No comments: