Monday, December 5, 2011

CORRECTIONS!!!, etc. . . .


I'm sorry -- this photo was too funny NOT to post!!! Reminds me of Gerry Flynn, my co-worker at Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- before she went bad.

>>> ACTUAL SERIOUS CORRECTIONS:

1. Early this afternoon, I saw Jonathan sitting near the parking deck bathrooms downtown. He was scraped and scratched, but I don't remember even seeing bandages. I learned from Officer Jenkins (or was it Perkins -- I am forever mixing up those two names!!!) that Jonathan had been released last night. I'm afraid the bashed-in face was another case of hysterical exaggeration by James "Licker", one of the reasons so many accuse him of being gay -- although he's married to a woman.

I'll plead "The Fifth" on this one for now. Gin or vodka, I'm not sure which . . . (please send some of each, and then I'll decide). Either one is guaranteed to loosen my tongue.

2. I ran into the same FEMA employee I spoke with two months ago while still on the scene of item #1 above (here is what I wrote about him back then -- in item #5: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/ding-dongs-in-paradise-or-sumpthin.html ). Turns out Joey "Spaghetti" assaulted him and a friend of his yesterday as well, and they both filed charges. Since Mr. FEMA is a Federal Officer of sorts, this crime is AUTOMATICALLY a felony, so Joey is in deeper now.

3. Because I accepted Little Miss Squeals-a-Lot's exaggerated story as true and published it this morning, I owe Ben David an apology for claiming the under-charging of misdemeanor regarding the kicking of Jonathan by Joey was due to how he ran Criminal Justice here. I was WRONG and apologize for this.

I apologize to Ben for NOTHING ELSE.

4. I ran into an employee of the Italian Coffee House on Riverwalk at lunchtime today. She said she heard I'd had some kind of incident with Frank recently -- but not what had happened. I told her what happened (including the possibility I mentioned in today's earlier posting). I got the feeling that my latest read on this is correct -- not that she knew what to think. Still waiting to see if I hear from Frank. Might require a cool-down period first . . .

5. That Officer Jenkins whom I spoke with today MIGHT be the same Officer Jenkins (it's a fairly common name, so there might be more than one) as reported here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/07/library-was-closed-sun.html . You will see that the name of the younger woman I was later "gag-ordered" by a judge NOT to mention in this blog (blogs are forms of journalism and so get greater protections under the Constitution than some other forms of speech -- EXCEPT IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!). You will see EXACTLY what happened. This was written BEFORE I was (a week or two later) served with a Stalking charge by that same young woman -- even though I had not had successful contact with her BUT ONCE IN MY LIFE.

We will be going to court in January on this and it is THE BEST CASE AGAINST ME according to the Assistant District Attorney who spoke with my attorney a week ago, trying to get me to accept a plea bargain WHICH MY LAWYER AND I LAUGHED OVER!!!

6. All day today, I have been recalling how a couple of months ago, "Rosenkrantz" (Robbie Trahan) and Guildenstern ("Jersey") led the residents of Mercy House Shelter in many rousing verses of (sung to the tune of "You Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dog, Cryin' All the Time!!!") "Bend Over, Ben David."

>>> Read the original story here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/good-news-for-nutballs.html .

.

No comments: