Monday, December 5, 2011

No Cats Here!!!


Wake-Up Call Rooster atop steeple at First Presbyterian. (The rooster is also a symbol of the Reformation.)

Yesterday was a great day at First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC!!! I was greeted most cordially by Dr. Jim Holderness, Parish Associate for Discipleship (Ernie and Pete took a background role in services to allow Jim a Sunday in the sun, as they do occasionally). Jim's wife, Ginny, is pretty special too. Read this: "Introduction of Ginny Holderness, Educator of the Year" by Brian Blount, President of Union Presbyterian Seminary": http://www.firstonthird.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=GoaifVTzncQ%3d&tabid=617 .

And Discovery Class was special too -- it always is. One could not find more honestly seeking people in one place if one had to (or at least I never have -- and that includes in my much-vaunted metaphysical church in Atlanta). I was able, during our discussion of a chapter of Richard Foster's CELEBRATION OF DISCIPLINE: THE PATH TO SPIRITUAL GROWTH http://www.amazon.com/Celebration-Discipline-Path-Spiritual-Growth/dp/0060628391 on service and humility to explain how I had overcome my reticence to confronting the rumors I believe District Attorney Ben David is behind -- WITHOUT GIVING ANY ACTUAL DETAILS OR MENTIONING BEN DAVID'S NAME OR EVEN FIRST PRESBYTERIAN.

Now THAT was an achievement!!! But the credit does not go to me . . .

(I did happen to pass within five feet of Ben David as I left First Presbyterian yesterday. He was speaking with a gentleman of about his own age and I greeted him cordially. He did not recognize my presence. I said (continuing cordially -- I believe the Church serves ALL, regardless ANYTHING), "Nice to see you." He looked down, but remained silent.)

All that said, I have decided that since I felt compelled to email the last few posts to a wide audience including all Ben David's Assistant District Attorneys, every email address I could find on First Prez's website (not going into the membership directory), and several people at the head office of the Presbyterian Church USA as well as local synod, THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG.

I will email THIS blog post (blind for privacy) to those in my class. Classmates: If you do NOT wish to have your hairs curled and uncurled so many times you can no longer hold a semi-permanent wave, READ NO FURTHER!!!

>>> NEWS FROM WILMINGTON, NC:

1. In the saddest event since my good friend and business-partner-elect Evan Fish was FORCED to jump off the parking deck next to the Library in a FAUX SUICIDE a few months ago ( see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-id-like-to-apologize-for-having.html and there is more if you google "scott kenan" "evan fish". My several posts about Evan got the highest number of hits -- as many as 1,000 in one day!!!!! -- when I first posted them, and they might go to the top of the list of popular postings, although in the last few weeks, postings giving the most evidence against District Attorney Ben David are the heaviest hit). I'll begin a new sentence:

Yesterday, "Spaghetti Joey" for no apparent reason whatsoever, attacked the well-known deaf-mute-almost blind young homeless man Jonathan as Jonathan napped in front of the Federal Building. Joey kicked him repeatedly in the face with STEEL-TOED BOOTS (a lethal weapon), so that (according to my friend James Lester who was first on the scene, finally was able to stop it, offered first aid, and made sure Joey was picked up by the cops).

James reports that Joey's skull was broken so that his lower face is caved in. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital and was reported to be conscious (and in no danger of dying, given modern medical procedures). Several, including James, said that Police told them Joey is only being charged with a MISDEMEANOR, and should have a bond of $5,000.00 - $7,000.00 -- which even though you only pay the Bondsman 10%, is OUT of Joey's known ability to pay.

I witnessed Joey's being arrested and he was drunk and aggressive -- in fact, in the 45 minutes before the incident, he had tried TWICE to pick a fight with me, but I cleverly got away both times. STILL, as Jonathan was sleeping and there had been NO PROVOCATION and Joey HAD TO BE STOPPED before he killed Jonathan, I would have classed this ATTEMPTED MURDER (I'm told Joey's likely to get about 90 days in jail as punishment, but this is just conjecture on the part of many street people familiar with how Ben David runs Criminal Justice in New Hanover County.)

2. My former U-Haul locker-mate, Geoffrey Goldston, is expected to get out of jail today. He had been picked up last Thursday evening on a minor probation-violation charge of being out after curfew.  But what is interesting -- and I really have no way of knowing this is true or not -- several of his friends told me that charges of shop-lifting at Wal-Mart and "the market right near the Italian coffee shop on Market Street" have also caught up with him. It was alleged that he had stolen several bowls from this second store -- and it HAD to be Frank Delia's Italian Market, the only place nearby that sells such things.

>>> IF this is true, it might also be possible that since Frank had seen me sharing coffee with Geoff several times in his coffee shop -- and then he learned Geoff had shop-lifted from him -- he might have gotten the idea that I was also involved in Geoff's thefts. POSSIBLY ALSO: Frank's whispered conversation with the couple who slandered me in his shop ( http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/as-great-white-shark-circles-in-waters.html ) was only CO-INCIDENCE and Frank had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SLANDER!!!

Frank might have only wanted me out of his coffee shop because he thought I had helped Geoff steal from him -- and had no idea that I had had to EVICT Geoff from my storage unit because of his obnoxious behaviors toward me.

Possible. I'm not sure it's probable. Ball now in Frank Delia's court . . .

(and PLEASE people: GET OVER THIS NEED TO KEEP EVERYTHING SECRET!!!!! This makes people assume you have something TO HIDE!!!!!)

.

No comments: