Friday, December 2, 2011

As the GREAT WHITE SHARK Circles in Waters just off the Cape Fear Coast . . .


My favorite sculpture from the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta. I always feel like the fellow on the seahorse after I've had a run-in with devils and then gotten it off my chest in this blog and elsewhere.

>>> THIS JUST IN 10:48 AM:  Frank Delia's email address listed on his website does NOT work today. Mail came back with a notice that the address DOES NOT EXIST. Yesterday, it worked. Someone might want to let Frank know the content of this email -- ya THINK!?!?!?!

Good Morning!

Although I had hoped that Frank Delia would get in contact with me by email (or otherwise) yesterday to explain that there had been a misunderstanding, he'd had gas, or any other excuse, and I could gloss over yesterday's events and all would be well between me and my favorite store, this has not happened, so I must assume that Frank has decided to stand with District Attorney Ben David and others who DESTROY Wilmington's future by protecting the hard-drug traffic and traffickers here.

So be it.

>>> FOR THE RECORD: I emailed Frank (as well as over 100 in Law Enforcement, the Press, and Friends) a copy of yesterday's posting ( http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/quote-justice-system-ben-david-said-is.html )

>>> MORE FOR THE RECORD:

1. I also intend to charge any and all Assistant District Attorneys who co-operate with Ben David in prosecuting me FURTHER (unless I somehow ACTUALLY break a law -- in THAT case, have at it!!!) with RACKETEERING (and/or for other appropriate crimes).

>>> I WILL BE EMAILING A COPY OF THIS BLOG TO EVERY ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN THE NEW HANOVER COUNTY OFFICE AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL PRESS CONTACTS (some to be hidden in "blind copy") -- assuming my computer is NOT hacked and destroyed before I can do it!!!

2. Yesterday (and before), I have said I always am specific in my claims and allegations. Although no one contacted me about this, astute readers will have noticed I DID NOT give details about how I had been slandered. (Original story here, beginning half way down "Dear Ben . . .": http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/runnin-on-empty-pffffft.html .

I have always sought to publish nothing but the truth in this blog, and when I've made errors, I've corrected them and made apologies (except that some errors where published so many times it was impractical to do so, so I apologized and made sure the TRUTH was represented going forward from there). I am not about to publish lies about myself, so if you want to know what the libelous (or slanderous) statements were, you will have to track down the protagonists yourself.

You could ask Ben David (I'm certain HE knows!!!), or ask Frank Delia (or possibly his friends who made the claim -- I have no idea who they are and am not aware of having ever seen them except that one time in my entire life) of http://www.italiangourmet.us/ . Frank's phone number at the store is 910-362-0004.

>>> LET THE SLANDERERS COMPOUND THEIR CRIME. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THEY DO (and you are not afraid of retribution from Ben David).

3. Danny Sinatra and Geoffrey Goldston are both PROBABLY off my list of those to prosecute.

I ran into Danny and his wife Phoebe Dollar ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1085263/ ) at the NY Pizza shop on Front Street. They refused to return my greeting, and then proceeded to make what sounded like drug deals on their phone. Danny soon made a trip to deliver something small down the street and around the corner (he didn't see me watching).

Danny acknowledged to me some time ago that he is on permanent Aderal maintanance after having spent time in prison for Methamphetamine illegalities of unspecified specifics. Several professionals in drug counselling have pointed out to me that Geoff has all the signs of being addicted to Meth. His recent roommate Ashe told me yesterday that Geoff had kicked in a door and smashed a TV in his apartment, and Ashe had had to throw Geoff out. This conflicted ENTIRELY with Geoff's version of events, but Geoff got picked up night before last on a curfew violation of his probation, and his girlfriend tells me he will be in jail until at least Monday.

I took Goeff off the lease of the storage unit we share at U-Haul and changed the locks. I'll give him a couple of days to collect his property when he gets out of jail.

>>> AND NOW FOR SOMETHING MORE TENNESSEE WILLIAMS:


.

No comments: