Thursday, January 5, 2012

Facebook CONTINUES to Delete My Comments!!!


I've had it with Facebook's "devils" deleting my comments from my page that are NOT FLATTERING to Republicans. That said, CNN.com REFUSES to post any of my comments AT ALL. Here at Blogger, I only have occassional formatting problems that are usually easy to work around.

>>> UPDATE: 11:44 AM: According to Google Statistics, NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS ACCESSED THIS BLOG POST, WHICH WAS POSTED EXACTLY THREE OURS AGO.

I suspect that none of the over 200 people I emailed it to got it either, as I can count on like clockwork having a MINIMUM of 14 hits to the new blog posting within five minutes of emailing it out to my list. Today, NOT ONE PERSON has HIT this blog post!!!

>>> I'M GOING TO RE-EMAIL IT AND WELCOME RON PAUL'S CAMPAIGN TO MY DIRECT LIST!!! (tee-hee!!!)

I do not know if Gmail or others are to blame for this -- but I will get to the bottom of it in due time.

MEANWHILE: Judge Criner was on the bench this morning. As I concocted verbiage to use when I got in front of her so as NOT to AGAIN publicly state in court that I'm workiing with FEDS to bring major charges against her and DEMAND SHE RECUSE HERSELF -- like she did the last time I forced her to -- my Public Defender, Jen Harjo, showed up and quietly worked out a continuance with Assistant District Attorney Mr. Nicely -- who is CUTE AS HELL (EVERYONE agrees on THAT!!!) and does NOT wear a wedding band . . .

* * *

>>> THIS REAL THING HAPPENED TO ME JUST THIS MORNING:

(My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1111771878 )


Scott Kenan recommends a link.


‎(CNN) -- Rep. Ron Paul said Wednesday that rival Newt Gingrich was a "chickenhawk" for voting to send American troops into war while never having served in the military himself.

· · · 18 minutes ago

    • Scott Kenan Why was my comment under my posting that I posted a few minutes ago DELETED BY REPUBLICAN PARTY SHILLS - ONCE AGAIN??? I reloaded the page to be sure it was posted. Two minutes later it was GONE!!! I'll post it again in the next comment block.
      14 minutes ago ·

    • Scott Kenan http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-straight-family.html . Index is a couple of scrolls below link to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams.
      13 minutes ago · ·


    • Scott Kenan This one was then deleted, but not the one just above which has the link without the comments. So in THIS box I will REPOST the comments -- without the link. JESUS: Save me from the DAMN CHRISTIANS AND REPUBLICANS!!! Thank you.
      8 minutes ago ·

    • Scott Kenan Chick·en hawk -- Noun: 1.A hawk of a type that is reputed to prey on domestic fowl.
      2.An older man who seeks young boys as sexual partners.
      More info »Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

      THAT's IT, folks. NO OTHER DEFINITION!!!

      I believe Ron Paul has been reading my blog because I have been not only talking about Gingrich's drug-running operation I documented in 1990 and was thrown in jail on false charges for 15 weeks for it, but also Gingrich's citations for soliciting sex with men in parks in Atlanta right after he graduated college.

      8 minutes ago ·
* * *
>>>: OK, I can't prove Ron Paul has been reading this blog, but he's acting like it lately -- and his SENSE OF HUMOR has certainly improved!!!

I don't believe the press about many claims against Paul -- both conservative and liberal establishment hate him for his integrity. I'm not sure I agree with all his points (actually I KNOW I disagree with some of them), but since the Democrats have NO CHOICE but to SWEEP THE NATION in the coming election -- primarily due to the Republicans going on camera to BRAG about their God-hating, people-hating, TRAITOROUS intentions. The Dems will just play those tapes over and over and over and . . .

We need a balance of power, and the Dems will be able to over-ride any President Paul vetoes -- and the process slows things down a bit for deeper consideration. Paul won't be able to get any "too extreme" points into successful legislation -- but he and Democrats will be able to agree on enough.

This will allow Br'er Obama to retire and make a lot of money speaking and writing and covering up his first four years, during which he's been the SHILL of the REPUBLICANS and THE ANTI-NEGRO.

While it's true he's behaved a little better the last few weeks, it's only because the Clintons and others have FORCED him into it. Obama remains the candidate who got THE MOST soft and hard PAC money from BIG BANKS and WALL STREET and THAT is my biggest concern.

>>> Now I must go to court Rm 317, 9:00 AM to answer false charges of "Open Container." Judges Criner or Noecker MUST recuse themselves -- and probably Blackmore as well (although if she'd go to a dry-out tank and get over her alcohol addiction she'd probably be a decent judge).
My Public Defender, Ms. Harjo, said to answer "Lawyer!" at roll call and then she would be assigned. Criner's disallowing of that the last time this charge went to hearing is part of the evidence against her in the Federal Racketeering charges I'm helping the Feds bring (and to Noecker, Ben and Jon David, Pastor Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, possibly Sen. Thom Goolsby -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html )

Scott
.

No comments: