Sunday, January 22, 2012

New CORRECTION Must Be Made!!! (with thanks to Dudley Sharp III)


Dudley Sharp I or Sr.


>>> Re: from Dudley Sharp III:

From: Scott Kenan
6:03 PM (4 minutes ago)
To: Dudley Sharp III


Hi Dudley,

It was great to hear from you and I will be happy to make the correction -- which will be needed to be made many places on my blog (and in my book as well)! Thank God we didn't go to the print version quite yet.

I trust you, Parker and Kate Jr. are also doing well. I am somewhat amazed as I have copied you (not your siblings) in emails of new blog posts for months now -- especially any that mentioned your family, but by this email, I see you must not have received them -- such is the power of Fox News Internet hackers who have hacked my computer, cell phones, Facebook, Amazon account, and to a lesser extent, even my blog for years now. In fact, once you've read the story in my blog (which I'll soon be re-working into a book or books), you will understand better.

You see, my mother having now been confirmed many times as not only the top Nazi in the US but one of Dick Cheney's links to the Pope (my mother had many direct audiences with Pope John Paul II, but none in person with the current Pope), once I was taken off Lithium by my shrink nurse a couple of years ago, after she noticed I never had mood swings, and I connected the dots of my remembered experience and decided to get the truth out -- regardless where the chips fell -- and I am now working directly with the DEA and FBI through offices here in Wilmington, NC where my ancestors landed in the 1730s.

True, I did not disclose everything to you before. Your mother (the biggest Saint in the Williams bunch, in my opinion) wanted you to eventually know the actual heritage you have from Dudley Sr. or I. He was Dwight Eisenhower's top supporter of his campaign against the Military Industrialist Complex (as Ike called it), and for his work in that regard was viciously attacked in ways he found impossible not to cave over and he recanted much of his truthful testimony and findings and therefore was not professionally destroyed -- although he suffered greatly. You can do your own research on this on the Internet and find the info without much difficulty (unless it's all been deleted, but I doubt that -- I found too much. That said, the references to and evidence of Newt Gingrich's citations for soliciting sex with men in public parks in Atlanta shortly after he graduated college have entirely disappeared -- at least to my searches -- although I found quite a lot about it two years ago).

There is a reason you found the copy of my manuscript front and center on your mother's desk at the time of her death. She had been close friends with my distant Kenan relatives in Atlanta in her youth -- something she told me about many times. They controlled the estate of Mary Lily Kenan who was Henry Flagler's last wife and who became the wealthiest woman on earth when she received what Flagler left her (New York Times and other references). Your mother felt (perhaps correctly -- I don't know) that she was the model for the main character in TW's last full-length play he was working on, GIDEON'S POINT or, as your mother would have preferred, BABE!.

This character was "the wealthiest woman on earth" and it was set at the end of the world. Tom never finished it and I never got to read any of it. There is more about it here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/message-from-god-via-ghost-of-tennessee.html . There was a reason your mother, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, and Tom himself treated me specially. I DID promise ALL of them I would get their revenge one day.

As I have had occasion to google you from time to time, I have found a Dudley Sharp associated with "Justice Matters" in Houston, your town, but do not know if that is you -- your name cannot be as unique as mine.

For more, I would direct you to my blog. An index to subjects is a couple of scrolls below my Williams memoir on the right. And it might interest you to know that the cryptic reference to Davey Jones's Locker is to a XXXXXX who recently contacted me. He is my age (60) and knew Tom quite well from right after graduating from high school for some years while he lived in Key West. I imagine you must have met him -- or at least your mother did. He and I have just begun to know each other.

Please contact me if you have any questions or other matters to discuss. If you know of malfeasance by Republicans in Texas, I'm sure the local FBI and/or DEA would like to hear from you. If you would like to speak to my own contacts, let me know and I'll send the info. For the record, I'm supporting Ron Paul for President (a Republican from the old-school Eisenhower tradition, slightly radicalized). My biggest support in Wilmington has been Tom Fetzer, most previous head of the Republican Party in North Carolina -- until he was drummed out by Tea Party Devils spreading vicious rumors a year ago -- and a recent (unfortunately losing) City Council candidate, Napier Fuller. Of course my distant Kenan relatives were the biggest support of the Republican Party in NC until the Tea people and FAUX Christian God-haters took it over and set out to kill Honest Education -- the HALLMARK of Kenan Family philanthropy.

About 15 months ago, Thomas S. Kenan III (with whom I once "shared" a lover in 1985) who now controls the bulk of the Kenan companies and Charitable Trusts sent 60 MINUTES to Puerto Vallarta to get my story. At the time, they told me when the Republicans were beat back enough, they hoped to run several segments on my story (as they had run one with Tom Kenan in 1989 about the death of Mary Lily -- and its consequences). She was murdered by her second husband, Robert Worth Bingham. of Louisville, who used the money he got her to add in a codicil to her will written under his influence to start his publishing empire, beginning with the Louisville Courier Journal. He was a Democrat, so malfeasance is certainly not confined to one Party!!!

In any case, I now live in a homeless shelter but have a backer who sends enough money to keep me from panhandling for non-EBT foods and cigarettes -- even bought me this new computer and puts me up in hotels when it is too tense for me on the street. I've been jailed falsely four or five times since moving to Wilmington a year ago, and have about seven or eight false charges pending against me. All will be expunged from my record eventually, and it is GREAT to see the Federal Agents who make themselves known to me when things are dicey. They track my whereabouts well to protect me (or at least seem to. LOL!!!)

This has been the BEST experience for a writer who is single. I'll make a fortune off my story eventually -- and give most away!

Please feel free to call me any time. I usually have to shut down my phone about 6:00 Eastern as phones are not allowed in the shelter: 910-550-XXXX.

Does your family still own your Mom's house in Key West?

All best to you, Kate Jr., and Parker,
Scott

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM,  Dudley Sharp III wrote:

Dear Scott:

Hope you are well.

I have pre programmed Google searches which brough this article, below, to my attention.

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/fifty-one-years-ago-today-yesterday.html

My mother was married to Dudley Sharp Jr., not Dudley Sr. .

No one appears aware of any Republican destruction of Dudley Sr. and, nonetheless, such  had no connection to our (Kate's childrens') request not to be credited.

None of us had ever heard that our mother asked for us to be credited and you never mentioned it to any of us.

Our request, not to be credited, occurred after our Mother's death and far in advance of the book being published.

Please make the corrections, as noted. Thank you.

Most sincerely, Dudley Sharp III

No comments: