Friday, February 17, 2012

THE END IS NEAR!!!


Being gay, I have no sane reason to purchase reproduction rights. (sorry)

I'm so exhausted (paired with ecstatic) I don't know which way is up. And that's OK right now. You see, something actually DID break last night -- and it wasn't me.

So now my physical, if not emotional or spiritual, energy is TOTALLY GONE. Kaput.

I hate to say it, but except for ding a decent wrap-up after I regain a LITTLE energy, this blog is finished. Finally. And while I grieved about that at first, it was for less than a second because I know I'm going to begin a new one before a line of coke could make you sneeze.

I haven't contacted GA Rep. Stacey Adams yet because I don't want to push things too quickly and cause any kind of unnecessary societal upset. It's no secret that my adversaries (who are also the adversaries of most of the people reading this blog) are armed -- SOMETIMES TO THE TEETH -- possessed of and BY "Fear itself," and are now completely desperate. There's no point in pretending anything different, and those who actually AREN'T are ready to beat anyone up with their fists, so what's the big difference???

You read about what happened in the shower room at Mercy House, I hope. It was reported in Monday evening's post and then clarified in several that followed. Not only was the physically anti-attractive male who went ballistic (why is it almost ALWAYS the ugly ones who think guys want to rape them??? How can people who won't invest a THOUGHT, let alone a simple action, it trying to look attractive to some woman, ASSUME some guy would be interested when I'd ALREADY had sex with more than one of the people staying then in the shelter and certainly was not about to DELIBERATELY anger a CONSTANTLY PROFESSING/INSULTING, UGLY-AND-IGNORANT-TO-BOOT literal DIRTBAG of a male (albeit with intent to shower -- and probably because the shelter rules forced him to).

I found it SHOCKING that each night before lights out the night captains had to sometimes literally THREATEN some of those guys to take the required daily shower. Were it not winter, I think most of those would have left to crawl back under a BRIDGE before taking a shower.

Well, enough about that (and yes, I'm too pooped to fix that sentence back there).

I just wish I could have caught on camera how close to violence my attempt to reason with "Rev. Pollard" caused him to get. Fist clench and half-way up. Lip curled down. I swear he had no idea how like a snarling dog he became when I told him I expected compensation (but not punitive damages) for being tossed without a chance to explain how I saw things. When I told him I had a lawyer (forgetting he'd not read the blog, so he didn't know how serious I was), he replied he had a dentist -- and THAT's the exact moment his lower lip curled down in the snarl. I'm sure he was unaware how funny it looked, despite his then-clenching fist and the hate and anger that burned in his eyes.

Funniest, perhaps, was that en route from the shelter, through U-Haul again to get the computer, and then the walk and bus ride to the hotel, I ran into four former Mercy House dwellers -- separately. Two of them after hearing I was going to the hotel offered SEXUAL SERVICES AS IF THEY WANTED TO DO IT (although I, trusting NO ONE right then, assumed they only were offering as much to get out of the weather for the night).

But one of them -- a super-butch, obviously not-afraid-to-fight type (whom I've ALWAYS been attracted to) said "Maybe later" when I told him I had to be alone that night -- and then offered me a bunch of food!!!

I hate to say it, but I think "Heterosexuality-As-We-Knew-It" is dead. PLEASE -- don't panic. Something better is replacing it for ALL to enjoy MORE.

And word seems to have gotten out to all those married guys who had contacted me previously through SilverDaddies. Suddenly they see to know I have a PLACE (and my backer is paying for me to be in the hotel semi-permanently). So far -- without MY even going to that site -- I've already had email propositions from three guys looking for one, and an invite to an ORGY this afternoon.

I turned all down. I need to rest up more. I guess I broke the "Illuminati Oath," but UNLIKE Tupac Shakur (who'd apparently lived in my Stone Mountain, GA neighborhood without my knowing it, until after he died), I'M ALIVE!!!

(And will remain so. For more details on the "Illuminati Oath" , HOW it relates to the Papist Church and sex abuse -- as well as Tupac Shakur's death -- see halfway down THIS post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-up-with-all-of-this-time-will.html )

Thanks,
Scott

PS: Because of the direct and indirect links ALREADY SET UP via not only the Flagler Museum but the Kenan Institute for Ethics, Huffington Post -- and others as well, I have no reason to actually call or email Ms. Adams. She's already gotten the message. But I'll probably do it when I get a round tuit.
.

No comments: