Saturday, February 25, 2012

Episcopal Bishop of Atlanta and Sewanee (The University of the South) ARE TOTALLY BUSTED!!!


Who knew??? -- I would be celebrating the 100th birthday of my former employer all through his 101th YEAR -- and by GETTING HIS REVENGE!!! HA!

>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1111771878

>>> Rafael Cherry, often called THE TRUMAN CAPOTE OF RALEIGH, NC, a FABULOUS artist with the mind and tongue of The Devil, was once the Darlin' of all the Old Dowagers (as he liked to call them) there. And that included Betty Kenan -- QUEEN BEE of them all!!!

But they abandonned him and his poison tongue -- EXCEPT for the late Elizabeth Edwards who remained his CLOSE freind until her death.

MAKES YOU WONDER:

Especially since Betty's son Thomas S. Kenan III gave John Edwards a significant campaign contribution or two -- and back then, Tommy ONLY gave to Republicans.

Could John Edwards' troubles be TRUMPED-UP lies, spread by the same Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox News RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY that has been hounding me???

>>> Consider:

1. Only Elizabeth Edwards remained Rafael's confidante after all the other powerful women of North Carolina had abandonned him.

2. She had actually supported Rafael by buying a lot of his artwork when Rafael was younger, "starving", and living with once-do-well writer Laura Argiri -- whom he always bad-mouthed behind her back.

3. Elizabeth actually contracted Rafael Cherry to design campaign posters for John Edwards' FIRST PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN, which made no sense to me since Rafael's style does NOT lend itself to that.

(And Rafael told me that as much as he loved Elizabeth Edwards -- he HATED her husband worse -- but did them.)
Still, Rafael GOT PAID!!!

4. Could the charges against John Edwards (whom EVERYONE seems to hate -- due to Elizabeth's SUPERIOR PR -- THAT's ALL we KNOW for CERTAIN!!!) be lies JUST LIKE THOSE AGAINST OUR FABULOUS GOVERNOR BEV PERDUE???

5. Has your understanding of what I have been up against just GROWN???

6. So, Rafael's EXTREME loyalty to his Alma Mater, Sewanee, and his DISRESPECT for me and fifteen-years-long LEADING ME ON has something to do with ALL of this.

7. That said, Rafael is the FIRST to tell me that Alan Gurganus's book OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL is a fictionalized account of my great grandparents, Julia and Murphy Kenan -- the surname changed to "Marsden" in the book and TV Movie.

8. And as Astute Readers of this blog will recall, my Dad remembers Julia's 100th birthday -- SHE KILLED A RATTLESNAKE IN THE BACK YARD WITH A BROOMSTICK THAT DAY. So YOU TELL ME:

WHO'S GOT THE BEST GENES TO TAKE OUT THE GOD-HATING, FAKE CHRISTIAN, FAKE REPUBLICANS, anyway???

9. And here's a photo of Rafael-on-the-Beach, like when I first met him at Wrightsville Beach and we had IMMEDIATE sex in the dunes . . .

PHOTO REDACTED


Let's see if cRazY rAFAellet's my comment stay. Now that he's drug-addled due to his boyfriend Andatti-the-Doctor from France writing his beau-coup prescriptions of recreational drugs, he's not so friendly anymore like when he used to bed me years ago . . .





Whatever you do, boys (girls will have to seek their advice elsewhere)? Do Not (...as I did on Thursday afternoon) vaguely wonder why it's sort of "burning" when you pee. At the time, I recalled everything I learned in 9th grade classes on VD, decided that, for better or worse, I had nothing to worry about, and promptly ignored the matter...assuming it would "go away". By the middle of the night, I was in REAL discomfort...and by them middle of Friday, it'd progressed to the point of my writhing around on the bathroom floor in uncontrollable (albeit unproductive) nausea. I managed to get into the doctor and wouldn't have been allowed to be back home today (Saturday) if I didn't live with a doctor who can supervise things. In short, it is no fun to suddenly (and for no reason that anyone can figure out) to encounter the Decidedly Un-blessed Trifecta of a Kidney, Bladder, and prostrate infection. Apparently, this stuff progresses QUICKLY. 18 hours of nuclear antibiotics and anti=nausea pills later?....I'm doing well enough, but as limp as a drowned kitten.See More

By: rAFAEL cHERRY


· · · 2 minutes ago
  • Peggy Seeger I am so sorry Rafael.
    about an hour ago ·

  • Judith A.Ross Oh I am so, so sorry. Get well soon.
    about an hour ago ·

  • Rafael Cherry Oh...it's the worst I've ever felt in my life. At one point last night (and knowing that women are far moreprone to bladder infections) I asked "What would hapen if a pregnant woman had this. the Good Doctor replied "Oh, you'd spontaenously abort". I told him he should have used the pronoun "she". In any case, it's all just horrible.....apparently, it's EASIER for girls to get the problem, but for the same reason that, if a boy gets it, it goes a LOT further in and much more quickly. Ugggh......
    about an hour ago ·

  • Jeff Richardson Sounds like it was a prostrate infection. Hope you get better soon. Maybe the good doctor will get you a handsome nurse to bring tea and crumpets. BTW, I got this cautionary tale before when my father game me my first pack of condoms.
    57 minutes ago · · 1

  • David Asbill Anderson I warned you about those "day laborers" from the Home Depot parking lot.
    45 minutes ago · · 2

  • Jeff Richardson Rafael likes them because Andatti doesn't speak Spanish well enough to understand their complaints about being tied up.
    32 minutes ago · · 1
    • Scott Kenan My comment that I posted (or use link above to go to Rafael's page):

      Scott Kenan
      Oh MY, Rafael!!! I've just about got some REPUBLICAN A-HOLES totally busted now that I'm working not only with my UBER-rich Kenan relatives but the Gov. of NC, the head of the Democratic Party in GA, the DEA and the FBI -- and anyone who knows my allegations against SEWANEE re: the THEFT of Tennessee Williams' estate, knows what THAT MEANS to your Alma Mater (to say nothing of the fall of the Bishop in ATL of the Episcopal Church in the Old South). Well, READ ON -- IF YOU DARE!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

      The Weather Up Here
      scottkenan.blogspot.com..

      6 minutes ago · Like · .


      scottkenan.blogspot.com

      a few seconds ago · ·


* * *

>>> WHO DIS HANDSOME HUNK-O-MAN???:

Perhaps he'll let me know if I've violated his "copyrights" -- or sumpthin' . . .
.
One thing's fer shur: I'm not foolish enough to move to Plano, TX to be with Robbie Trahan -- who despite being undeniably lovable, is also an Alcoholic of the WORST ORDER.

He hasn't enough self-esteem to stop drinking and has been in the hospital at least five times since moving to Texas six weeks ago (for Pancreatitis) -- each time downing a beer the MOMENT he gets out -- sometimes bouncing back in THE SAME DAY!!!


Scott

.

No comments: