Thursday, February 2, 2012

Evil Central in the United States: THE MORMON CHURCH



>>> EMAIL TO A MYSTERY:


To: David "Kenan" 

Cc: emcmahon, bill.saffo, ralph.evangelo., Benjamin.R.Dav., scoop, executivedirec., 60m, nancy_armstrong,

Whoever you actually are (and I think I now have a good idea), HOW ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CLAIM I'VE STALKED YOU when you don't admit your TRUE identity??? And knowing you are apparently truly disturbed, I had already removed both "Davids" (Jones and Kenan) from my email list, you wanting me to email you so you could be ugly, while claiming it was some kind of "stalking". You can't do that if you continue to email me -- which have done at least a dozen times since you began that bogus claim a few days ago.

For the record, I hit "reply" to the earlier of the two emails you most recently sent me, then pasted in the 5:32 PM later one -- so that all would be together. I clarified the tech info, but all your words are verbatim.

The best I can figure is that you had to be one of three local people (while claiming you are the distant David Jones or David Kenan, AND THE DEAD Maria St. Just -- as well as a satanic shaman!!! -- and in this LATEST email, that you suddenly live in WILMINGTON!!!), but I don't think you are Curtis (half black, half Asian) from the shelter who crushed my glasses frames deliberately the second time we had sex -- then wanted no more sex the last two months at all, PROVING (in MY mind at least) that that was the only reason someone suggested he should HAVE sex with me was to ruin my BRAND NEW glasses (not a week old at the time).

I don't think you are Geoffrey Goldston -- because he has a sense of humor and even though he's straight, gets a kick out of me flirting with him.

The only other person I know whom I've had a lot of phone calls and texts with is James Lester, who has multiple psychiatric diagnoses, has been in prison in several states, including Texas more recently where he also has several of the many children he's fathered by several women. Currently, he is married to a woman who had been in The Salvation Army shelter, until, about 4  - 6 weeks ago, they moved out of the S. A. and Mercy House shelters into government-supported housing.

During the time James Lester (and there are NO other people I've had a lot of calls and texts with), stayed at Mercy House, he ran hot and cold, either calling me a "snitch", threatening me with physical harm (I would have taken out a restraining order then, but the District Attorney and MANY in the Police Department gave me NO RESPECT then, and Police were still blaming ME when others harassed me (many Police still do, but they've become more subtle and less blatant. Rooting our drug corruption IS NOT EASY, as I'm sure Mayor Bill Saffo and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous can tell you!!!).

When Mr. Lester was not threatening me, he was frequently showing off his admittedly nice "manly instrument" in the bathroom and telling me he wanted to have sex but had to be discrete. Even his friend James "Chris" Flowers (whom I once called "Gargantua" because of his size), confirmed that REALLY James Lester liked BOTH men and women and had a strong desire for me.

So putting all this together, I decided to call Mr. Lester to ask if he was the one, but the phone number has been disconnected. I do still believe this is James Lester, and frankly, this whole game he's playing is so stupid, I cannot imagine that Ben David, Sen. Goolsby, or any other of those I call "My Adversaries" could be associated with him -- or using him. THIS IS FLAT-OUTRIGHT TOO STUPID, and ALL those people are anything BUT stupid. Look how brilliantly they corrupted Wilmington and held so many in their grip!!!

But that's over now (except for cleaning up, gathering evidence, and prosecutors bringing indictments). I KNOW from the foolishness I tricked Sen. Goolsby into here that he's desparate and prone to stupid mistakes -- BUT NOT THIS STUPID!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html .

I think they tried to use you to get to me -- but abandoned you when they realized how dangerously stupid you are, and you're just too dumb to realize it.

If you ARE James Lester, please identify yourself. I HAVEN'T knowingly contacted you in quite a while -- nor had I intended to contact you again. The only times I ever considered having sex with you was when I was UBER-desperate. I mean: What's up with those groinal infections you keep getting??? I'd never heard of anything like that before and it is NOT ATTRACTIVE. You were showing the pictures and real-life-thing to plenty of people.

So identify yourself, so I can be sure to stay away from you. If you insist on going through courts, HAVE AT IT!!! We'll have a jury trial and I don't think a psychotic scum-bucket like you will win the hearts of many on a jury!!!

All best, and after you identify yourself CORRECTLY, we can both cease and desist.

The only thing that makes ANY sense to me is that you used to get on your phone and get instructions from someone you addressed as "Bishop". I KNOW you and James Flowers were both Mormons, and given what I know about Mormon Church corruption and wealth (which although I've done it infrequently, I've made my position clear in my blog).

Please remember that my friend Mark Beard, the famous painter from NYC who was to get $4,000,000.00 for each of three commissions for gigantic paintings in or on Abercrombie & Fitch flagship stores on various continents last year -- HAS TOTALLY DISAPPEARED after he had me to his Christmas Party in Manhattan Dec. 2009 that I attended and met several TV talk show hosts who wanted to have me on their shows when WALKING ON GLASS was published. It was a month later that the book contract was "mysteriously" cancelled.

Mark Beard's great-grandfather was one of the three people Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon to, and his family own the LARGEST "Mormon Bank". His artist's assistant's family owns the SECOND largest Mormon Bank. Between the two of them (both disinherited many years ago), they EASILY convinced me that the Mormon Church is more dangerous and more of a cult than even Scientology -- and THAT'S SAYING A LOT!!!

Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan


>>> From: David Kenan <davidgkenan@gmail.com>

5:32 PM (26 minutes ago)

To Scott Kenan


PS. I am in Wilmington. No problem getting a restraining order or worse against you.
Stop now. Do not contact me again.

>>> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM, David Kenan <davidgkenan@gmail.com> wrote:

Stop stalking me. Phone records, messages left on voice mail alone add up to 12 calls. I contacted Ben David this morning. Legal is in the works.

Many rcvng your garbage are interested in suppressing archives. We are investigating our legal remedies against you and Google Stay away from my home, place of work, party headquarters.
Hope Somebody runs over you.  You're one sick fuck!

* * *

Christmas Snow-Job in Mammoth Hypnosis Chamber:


 POWDER TO THE PEOPLE!!!


.

No comments: