Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fox News/Republican Internet Hackers Have BLOCKED My VISA From Working!!!



>>> EMAIL TO MY BACKER:

Just to update you first regarding the WEIRD thing that happened with funds, and then later the rest of it which I'll also blog about.

This morning, the new money you sent had NOT yet cleared my account, but having about $129.00 still clear from before, I knew that would pay for tonight and tomorrow night and then it would clear Monday at 9:00 AM. This would be the USUAL timing anyway, but I had hoped for today because once it came through quicker. nothing weird here.

>>> But here's the weird thing: When I went to use my Fort Sills National Bank VISA debit/check card (which I have NEVER had a problem with before), the front desk tried it THREE times and it was DECLINED each time!!!

The people here are very nice and understand that the Republicans/Fox News can even BLOCK financial transactions over the internet, and suggested I go to a cash machine nearby. I FIRST checked my bank's balance online to VERIFY my balance and it was fine. I went to the machine, withdrew $120.00 (leaving virtually nothing), and returned to pay for TONIGHT and TOMORROW night. I have $26.00 remaining in my wallet, cash. I am SHORT the $27.00 I need to pay for Monday night before cash clears Tuesday morning.

I can probably go into town and ask a few people to raise this amount, or (and I HATE to ask it) but for the IMMEDIACY aspect, you could call or go to a western Union Office -- or do this entirely online.

Thanks,
Scott

* * *

>>> THE OTHER NEWS IS ALL GOOD!!!:

1. The same filmmaker I'd met here a few weeks ago is back with his wife and staying in the room next door in this hotel. He doesn't have his cameras with him today, or he'd be filming me to release immediately through his black TV networks, online and otherwise.

Attention-paying Readers will recall that he is the video/film maker who has worked with most known black singing artsts (including Whitney Houston, whose funeral he and his wife are now watching), has made videos about The Cyrstal Skulls (the true story that some of the Indiana Jones material was about -- my father had bit work in eight of the Young Indiana Jones TV episodes, by the way). I have also reported that the man who made several FULL LENTH documentaries on the Crystal Skulls and I often crossed paths on the beach in Puerto Vallarta after the Repubican Party in Georgia FORCED me to run there in exile at the advice of the GOOD REPUBLICAN retired Chief Protocol (security) Officer for Gen. Colin Powell, who had been helping me with security.

That was right after the Republicans attempted in the spring of 2010, with the help of my mother, sister Jane, Patrick Stansbury, and roommate Allen Rosen (and corrupted Stone Mountain Police -- especially Officer Nunn) to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE times in one month, and then Amy Fortenberry, on leave after an accident that left her occassionally dizzy from heading a secret group of twenty lawyers who even SHE acknowledged HARRASSED anyone disrespecting Wal-Mart, poisoned me with Mexican food and it took eight days for my urine to clear.

Anyway, I'm here now. WHO'S surprised??? and YES, THAT is the question.

In any case, this filmmaker and I have important work to do that will NOT be time intensive (thank God). But he is ALSO the man who filmed the documetary about the death of my former Stone Mountain neighbor, Tupac Shakur that actually TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY TUPAC WAS MURDERED:

He had been honest about the time Quincy Jones had invited him upstairs in his house to "suck dick and eat pussy", and black guys are SCARED to admit their love of homosexual sex and will KILL you if you talk about it. They like the straight stuff too, so no one should worry.

>>> I BLAME THIS ON THE FALSE CHRISTIANITY (in some aspects) of black Christians. This is a Devil's Deal -- OFTEN REFERED TO AS THE "ILLUMINATI OATH" -- made by many people of ALL stripes, including MOST Republicans, Rev. James Pollard of Mercy House Shelter, Benjamin David the New Hanover County District Attorney, Sen. Thom Goolsby, and of course the man I can only call "that little faggot", Ernie Thompson, Pastor of First Presbyterian Church here in Wilmington, NC.

See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-up-with-all-of-this-time-will.html .



2. The Wilmington Star News HAS NOT DELETED MY NEW COMMENT on their online site. In fact, I have updated it: http://www.topix.com/forum/county/new-hanover-nc/T02P6CL62ECPHEAHL#lastPost .

3. There is a contingent of 20 US Marines on break until Tuesday, staying at this hotel who have pledged to protect me and have been told the basics of WHO protects the heroin and cocaine tarfficking in Wilmington, WHO set it up, and WHERE the money goes.

They too were SHOCKED that the very comapny that reps all the yearbooks and many alumni journals for the US Service Academies, War Colleges, Maritime Academies, www.pentagon-usa.com is partnered with the Fox News/Bush/Cheney/Saudi Royal/ bin Laden/Pope-in-Rome GOD-HATERS to do this.

Several of them have told me they TOO (or friends of theirs in the US MARINES) were in fact ordered to guard US Air Force planes abroad as they were loaded with illegal drugs to sell in the United States. But THIS has been no secret for QUITE SOME TIME!!!

Semper fi!!!
Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC

(and Evan)

.

No comments: