Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Marc LaFont Amuses Himself While Stoned on Greed


Marc LaFont from about 1988

>>> JUST POSTED to my former boyfriend (mid 1990s) Marc LaFont of 1330 S. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA "business's" Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/TributeFolders .

Google in my blog to find more of Marc LaFont's crimes -- not only against me, but against my first cousin Jan Meyer Opperman, her husband Kim, and children Andrea and Ian -- as well as Jan's brother, the formerly studious and effeminate George, now POWER ENSLAVED to authoress Susan Grant http://www.susangrant.com/ who helped "christianize" the Air Force Academy in her youth. Marc is a graduate of BIOLA University, previously known as Bible Institute Of Los Angeles.

The Oppermans lived DIRECTLY BEHIND MARC on Birch Street with a gate through the back fences when Marc first bought his house in 1988. It was summer 1995 while I was at Wrightsville Beach, NC with my extended immediate family for a week at the beach when Marc first contacted me through AOL. IN FACT, his first contact to me was an email that opened "Someone put your information on a sheet of paper that was left on my desk with the suggestion that I contact you for dating." (literal wording might have differed very slightly)

I KID YOU NOT AND COULD SWEAR THIS ON A STACK OF BIBLES!!!

Later, when Marc stayed with me to go to the Atlanta Olympics, he and I serendipitously left at the right moment to go to a gay bar for a drink. Upon getting there, we discovered the bomb had gone off five - ten minutes after we left, and it was a day after Marc flew back to California that seeing the cordonned off area at the site and carefully examining photos, I realized the bomb blast had occurred only a few feet (five - ten) from where Marc and I had been standing or sitting for over two hours.

You see, my mother having used Marc against the Oppermans first -- then me -- decided to in a TRIPLE ACTION to murder both the too-much-knowing Marc and me both, as well and then used her "Fox News" media-manipulators (NOT necessarily EMPLOYED by Fox or Murdock) to pin the bomb on a poor fat slob whies life was then RUINED by all the rabid false reporting in the press before he was eventually exhonerated, but soon died after what the ordeal had done to hie health.

And of course the whole point was to cause yet ANOTHER national panic and calls for TIGHTER SECURITY, as Repubpicans are ALWAYS doing to promote their defense and security companies -- to say nothing of increasing demand for "anti-anxiety" medications (legal and not) that they profit from further.

>>> INTERESTING ADDITIONAL POINT: My brother Mike, his wife Gail, and their children Connor, Max, and Taylor had driven from Pennsylvania and joined us early in the week Marc was in Georgia. I remember my disbelief that my brother gave Marc a check for $50.00 in support of a charity Marc bicycled in in Oregon each summer. Mike and Gail were not yet affluent, so it had really caught my attention. Thinking back now, I'd call it circumstancial proof that Mike knew that Marc and I were slated to be murdered, so the check would escape deposit on Marc's non-return.

But Marc's and my demise was foiled when I insisted (intuitively???) we head out early and escaped being killed by the bomb. Punked mike fifty bucks as well, which makes me happy since Mike has given me a DAMN RED CENT since I had all my wealth stolen in Mexico. HA!!!

>>> And Ben David, Sen. Goolsby, and Ralph Evangelous thought they could BEAT me in Wilmington Games after I've beaten my mother time and time again over ALL THESE YEARS???

They need to have their heads examined -- and so does poor Marc, who probably doesn't realize HE WILL SOON BE KILLED. He STILL knows too much . . .

Bleckkkk!!!

Good riddance to the devils!!!

Well, my comment had been posted for NINE mnutes and not deleted. Marc's post had gone up only five minutes before, so I assumed he'd see what I did and immediately delete it. Maybe he had to go for a fix . . .

I see now that my comment was deleted about 30 minutes after my first check. See more about Marc here and other places in this blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-sent-to-marc-lafont-who.html .


TributeFolders.com added 3 new photos to the album Untitled Album.

Died on this date, FEBRUARY 21:

 DAME MARGOT FONTEYN - English dancer, 1919-1991
..."Life forms illogical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?"

 MALCOM X - Spiritual leader, 1925-1965
"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today."

 MARY EDWARDS WALKER - Physician, surgeon, medal of honor recipient, 1832-1919
"Let the generations know that women in uniform also guaranteed their freedom."

· · · 5 minutes ago ·

    • Scott Kenan Oh pulllleeeease, Marc: do something REAL to make money and GET OVER YOUR DAMN DRUG ADDICTIONS!!! We used to have fun together until you associated with that addict Kelly and you went STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!
      2 seconds ago ·
  • .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same guy I grew up with? Did he go to elementary school in Buena Park? If it's the same guy, I have a very funny story.

Scott Kenan said...

Hi Linda H:

Buena Park sounds very familiar, and Marc once took my by the house (one of the houses???) he grew up in. as I recall, it was a fairly large ranch on (by California standards at least), quite a large lot -- the house set pretty far back from the road.

Marc's Dad was an "Occulist" -- either an eye doctor or a technician in that field, and Marc's only sibling that I know of, Robert, looks JUST LIKE Richard M. Nixon and is an eye doctor now. He and Marc inherited properties in and near Newport Beach, including a house about as close to the beach as you can get and a beat-up old "strip mall" dep in the town itself.

When I visited this shopping center with Marc, It was entirely run down and MOST of the tenants were Mexican -- the others "alternative" philosphy/"earth medicine". What was so STRANGE to me was NOT that so many have found my blog googling the serach words "Marc LaFont drug trafficker", but that when the economy went STRAIGHT TO HELL in 2008, Marc and his brother were making TONS MORE MONEY despite the value of their OWN real estate tanking totally!!!

This is why I have speculated that that shopping center is/was a MAJOR narco-trafficking site.

Marc's mother was an aviator in the fairly early days, and Marc went to Bible Institute of Los Angeles (now BIOLA University), and worked for some time as a Christian Minister. He admitted to me that he used to do his fave act "frotage" (rubbing his diminuative penis up and down the butt crack of the other male), with many of his Christian Minister friends!!!

You can post your story here -- or email it me at the address top right of this blog. I might make it a "guest blogger" posting of its own -- if you are OK with that, possibly concealing your ID.

Remember: Mark BOUGHT his house at 1330 South Broadway in Santa Ana JUST SO HE COULD HARASS my cousin Janet (Meyer) Opperman (recently re-surnamed after she married a WASP American Airlines pilot in Chicago where she now lives -- and Marc BEGAN the harassment because my mother, America's TOP NAZI, was HELL-BENT to destroy the marriage -- which she eventually did do as well as indirectly MURDER her brother, Jan's father.

And in summer of 1995, when Marc (who was always impish, cutish, and clever), first contacted me for dating on AOL, he started his first note by writing that "Someone put a piece of paper on my desk saying I should contact YOU." At the time, I did NOT realize he menat that LITERALLY. HA!!!

Recent pictures of Marc i have found on the Internet show that he has had chin augmentation so that he looks more masculine. The last time I visitied him and Kelly Ray (the fat red-head SPOILED JERK that Marc dated for many years after dumping me), they BOTH wore NOTHING in the shirt department TO THE BEACH that cost less than $500.00 -- and this despite Kelly's having been all but DESTITUTE. HA!!!

Scott