Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mirror, Mirror -- On The Wall . . .


Or as Tyler Perry would say, "How yer derrin'???" And to tell you the truth, I'm not sure Laura's so bad, herself. She just married to far beneath herself (I mean she WAS at least a librarian, if only Bush/Texas style -- NO OFFENSE to REAL Texans, like those concentrated in Austin at the University).


>>> Who IS the fairest of them all??? Well NOT some people I knew in Cape May, NJ, as you will see in this comment I posted on HuffingtonPost.com a few minutes ago. Regarding this article about unsealing files concerning the investigation into the late Sen. Ted Stevens of Alaska:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/08/ted-stevens-investigation-results-released_n_1262655.html

This will be interestin­g, because a long-time top aide to Sen. Stevens was Ernie Kelly (Denison University 1972), best friend of my former partner Charles Octavius Pritchard (also DU '72) in Whale's Tale Cape May http://www.whalestalecapemay.com/ , a gift craft business still owned by Chuck and wife Hilary Russell (DU '73 -- I am also DU '73).

Chuck and Hilary co-operate­d with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in kicking me out of the business and even later denying me some benefits in the sales agreement -- my mother was FIRST confirmed in 1990 by key Jews in Atlanta to be the top Nazi in the US (we had swastikas on dinner plates growing up in the 1950s and 60s.

Previously, in about 1975, Joanne Eschevaria, then owner of The Seventh Sister Guest House on Jackson Street where my parents had stayed while Hilary's parents, Ken and Barbara Russell stayed a few doors up) reported that Hilary's mother had been "wildly excited" and announced to her that Hilary was to wed ME (not Chuck, who was her long-term boyfriend then), and of course EVERYONE in town knew I was GAY AS A GOOSE!!!

We laughed, and laughed, and laughed about that, but I'm betting that since Hilary's father, Kenneth Seton Russell, was a "Special Assistant" to the President of Sterling Drugs at the time and my Nazi mother had not yet given up on my "arrested development" and that I was soon to bloom into a heetrosexual (I kind of like this honest typo).

Although Mom had earlier failed to murder both my sister Jane and me ON THE SAME NIGHT in spring 1974 -- Jane in a fall from a cable transport while she was a Junior at UNC Chapel Hill to hide all the high-X-ray radiation damage from an early fluoroscope Jane had sustained in Dr. Fowler's office in Cincinnati when she was two -- as well as possible manipulation of her eggs. Later, Mom softened toward Jane, and made sure Jane never married by mind-controlling her to be NOT MARRIAGE MATERIAL. Mom tried to have ME murdered by having a homing device placed in a sailboat I was on THAT SAME NIGHT (which Chuck Pritchard had worked on before we set sail from Cape May), and if I had NOT intuitively turned IMMEDIATELY before the NO LIGHTS phantom freighter emerged from the dense fog five miles off Manasquan, NJ, we would have been SLICED IN HALF.

I do NOT know if Ken and Barbara (yes, like the dolls!!!) were Republicans or if it was because of Ken's association with the drug industry that made my mother so hell-bent on marrying me to Hilary. I DO know that Mom was ALSO best friends with one of the Wallgreens, already in the drug-store business, when we lived in Cincinnati.

Chuck and Hilary ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to discuss if they had anything to do with planting the homing device on the boat -- or if they were actually innocent of all, and Hilary's MOTHER was the ambitious one, hypnotized by my mother's greedy offer . . . Barbara had plucked Ken off a beach in California, given him the middle name "Seton", which sounds upper-crust, and then MADE him into the man she wanted, already. Strong women run in the family!!! (I have blogged in more detail on all these things before. Google "scott kenan" then subject to mine this blog.)

When I last visited the Pritchard/­Russells in dec. 2009, Hilary had inexplicable­ crying jags, which I now understand­. Chuck and Hilary REFUSE to speak to me or answer email now that I have divulged their connection to my mother -- and Denison University REFUSED to accept their second son Colin as a student DESPITE his being bright, both his parents going to Denison, and many on Chuck's mother's side went there as well.

You might find out more by searching in my political blog http://sco­ttkenan.bl­ogspot.com . It's AMAZING how evil is SO WELL CONNECTED!­!!

HuffPost is a Kenan-Fami­ly-associa­ted news source (the GOOD side of the family). Index to blog subjects is a couple of clicks below link to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams.

Thanks,
Scott

* * *

>>> AS TO THE MIRROR:

It refers to the mirror we must all look into to examine our own hearts with the purpose of purifying them before advancing FULL FLEDGED into the AGE OF THE ARTIST (as reported many times before in this blog).

Thank you,
Scott

.

No comments: