Friday, February 24, 2012

There Goes Mrs. Goolsby!!!

THE WASHINGTON POST sent this cartoon to me as a "salute" for the info I had sent them yesterday (See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/just-posted-to-washington-post.html .)

>>> THE SADDEST THING I EVER SAW: 

(OK, one of them), was the day I knocked on Sen. Goolsby's door -- the green house at the corner of Fifth and Dock Streets here in Wilmington, NC. Mrs. Goolsby was glad I allerted her to the door being left wide-open on their van, but struggled as her youngest child was slipping from her arm, another was gripping her knees, and she was up to her elbows in dish suds (I guess the Senator is too cheap to buy a dishwashwer -- no wonder the shades on their windows are ALWAYS pulled and the neighbors complain of their unfriendliness).

GENERALLY SPEAKING, those kinds of Republicans love to enslave women to do their "domestic work": breeding, house and clothes cleaning, chauffering of the progeny, (now, sometimes including "home schooling"), etc, then they simply abandon them after they've been physically, mentally, and spiritually depleted.

>>> WITNESS ROBERT E. LANIER of Decatur, GA, CEO of REL Properties who had ONCE been a Republican member of the Georgia Legislature:

Back in 1990, after I had been severed from my job managing Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza, when Lawrence Buchthal had allied with the Republican Narco-Traffickers because he was jealous of his brother Stanley (who had a very successful career as a producer of films and documentaries http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0118288/ ), and his other brother owned a chain of auto repair shops in metro NYC, Then GA State Congressman Bob Lanier and his wife Scarlet were FREQUENT customers.

After I documented how my mother and others then brought drugs via train into Stone Mountain Park behind my house and foolishly went to Newt Gingrich to stop it (I didn't then know he was IN CHARGE!!!) http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

ALL HELL then broke out for me, and VIOLATING STATE LAWS AT THAT TIME, Judge Linda Warren Hunter (now a Superior Court Judge in Dekalb County) held me in jail on TRUMPED UP FALSE CHARGES of simple trespass for 15 weeks, total, before I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus to get out -- which was ONLY allowed with me submitting to "House Arrest" probation AND be tested WEEKLY to be sure I stayed on CHEMICAL-LOBOTOMY-CAUSING Lithium.

Not only did Mr. Lanier and his wife Scarlet laugh at me when I sought his help, but he FOOLISHLY had not thought to have his first wife murdered. Her name was Shirley (if I remember right), and she then worked at the Big Star at Memorial Drive and N. Hairston Rd. She was BITTER, claiming Bob had used her as his slave to bear and raise his children, and then dumped her for the ambitious "gorgeous" Scarlet, who had pushed him to buy and restore an antebellum home: http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1980&dat=19880619&id=zoAiAAAAIBAJ&sjid=aqoFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2969,3781906 .

But all THAT aside, Bob Lanier (and his company) are ALSO BIG contributors to GA Republican Congressman John Linder's political campaigns -- and THAT is who used to pass thick envelopes of CASH back and forth with my former employer Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com !!!

I AM AN EYE WITNESS WHO CAN TESTIFY IN COURT!!!

And it is Lee Gosney, Patrick's "contract employee" who confirmed several times that Patrick is the LARGEST (or nearly) player in the transportation of illegal drugs that arrive via US Air Force planes at Maxwell AFB (and others), and their sale to finance REPUBLICAN BLACK OPS on the internet and cell phones -- as coordinated by Fox News. Many US Marines have sworn to me that they were ordered to guard Air Force planes in foreign countries as they were loaded with the drugs.

>>> AND LEE GOSNEY is ALSO the person who CONFIRMED that HE had been the largest connector of patrick Stansbury to District Attorneys Ben and Jon David in Port Wilmington, connecting them to all the heroin and cocaine traffick and KEEPING THE MONEY FLOWING, as Lee mascaraded as"drug and alcohol abuse" counsellor, something that I had found was COMMON KNOWLEDGE on the streets of Wilmington!!!

Google in my blog to find more info.

>>> I'm sending this to those I could find an email address for who are running for Governor in North Carolina-- as well as Ms. Stacey Adams in Georgia, who sits on my family's KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University.

>>> DISCLAIMER: I am doing "AMENDS" for the "BLACKEST" Kenan, William Rand Kenan SENIOR, who with the then Pastor of First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington PLANNED AND EXECUTED the 1898 WILMINGTON RACE RIOT that was the ONLY overturning of a municiple government in US History.

Before the riot, Wilmington had had a majority of blacks, after it, this was NOT the case, and the peninsula of land between the forks of the Cape Fear and N.E. Cape Fear Rivers, which was populated with the severed heads of blacks impaled on stakes, was called for a time "Nigger-Head Point".

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Race_Riot as well as the book that contains much TRUTH that the rich and powerful have sought to obscure in the official reporting (cleverly disguised as "Historical Fiction" here: http://www.amazon.com/Cape-Fear-Rising-Philip-Gerard/dp/0895871653 .

>>> I trust you will find the later generations of we Kenans a LITTLE MORE LOVING and DEMOCRATIC (although we are USED TO BEING HATED for our sexual libertarian ways and SPEECH -- witness what I have had to endure in Wilmington even TODAY!!!)
* * *

>>> REGARDING GMAIL'S ILLEGAL SHUTDOWN OF MY EMAIL YESTERDAY:

Scott Kenan scottdkenan@gmail.com

7:20 AM (6 minutes ago)
To: A Friend
Cc: My OTHER Email
Subject: To see if my online bitching re-opened my email account early.

Gmail CLAIMED that because "too many" of my emails had bounced back (bad addresses) that they were not allowing me to send emails from this account for 24 hours. The last mailing I sent out was at 4:45 PM yesterday, so it SHOULD be in effect until about 5:00 PM today.

I think the PUNISHMENT has been abandonned because last night I could NOT open a form like this one I am typing in.

If THIS email goes through -- only 14 hours later, it PROVES that either

A. The "FOX NEWS/REPUBLICAN PARTY HACKERS" had hacked into and CONTROLLED my account, and it was a FALSE SHUTDOWN (the shutdown was REAL -- like my jail time on FALSE CHARGES, but it was NOT by Google itself.

B. Google ITSELF is corrupted or CONTROLLED by my narco-traffickinig adversaries.

That said, I intend to resist using those email lists -- at least the one from the so-called "Thinking Republicans." I might post some more of the bile they've sent me. LOL!!!

Scott

>>> This email was SUCCESSFULLY SENT AND RECEIVED:

LONG before my "punishment" was to be concluded.

Scott

.

No comments: