Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Homophobia Now Enshrined in the North Carolina Constitution by God-Haters, THE SAINTS Dust Off and PRESS ON!!!


See more on Rich Merritt here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Merritt .


>>> JUST POSTED TO WRITER AND GAY ACTIVIST -- AND PERSONAL FRIEND -- RICH MERRITT's FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/rmerritt

  1. Hi Rich -- Facebook inexplicably would not allow me to add this comment to one of your threads, so I'll attempt to post it here:

    Hey Rich: I was forced to flee the country again 10 days ago (when I sold all in GA and moved to Puerto Vallarta in 2010, it had been because Gen. Collin Powell's retired Chief Protocol officer -- who had been advising me on security in GA where she lives and I was in her book club -- told me the Republicans, her own party, would kill me if I stayed in Stone Mountain), after Republicans in Wilmington, NC found they could call me "faggot" and even smashed cake and icing in the back of my head in front of HUGE crowds at the Azalea Festival a few weeks ago with impunity. The cops there REFUSED to discuss my complaint to them that they allowed it.

    Republicans in Wilmington were PUBLICLY TAUNTING ALL PEOPLE THEY THOUGHT MIGHT BE GAY IN ADVANCE OF THE EXPECTED WIN OF THE AMENDMENT -- AND THE COPS LOOK THE OTHER WAY. And by that time I had been arrested SIX TIMES on EIGHT false charges as well as TWICE committed to a mental hospital where the DIRECTOR of the hospital got me out promptly, telling me he knew the commitments had been based on lies.

    The District Attorney -- being IN CHARGE of the heroin and cocaine traffic in Wilmington (a Democrat, although his allies were mostly Republicans), KNEW I could PROVE that, so could NOT afford to have me -- a KENAN, the wealthiest and most Education-Supporting family in NC -- testify logically in open court, so HAD to either commit me or otherwise silence me.

    The night before I fled this time (I had only been waiting for the permanent metal license plate for my new car that I bought cash), I had a switchblade put to my throat several times by an operative of the District Attorney (Joseph Christopher Spagnolo, called on the street "Joey Spaghetti") -- but someone I knew well enough to successfully talk down REPEATEDLY (his instructions had been VERY CLEAR that he was to slit my throat, and TWICE he broke down crying and claimed that people I did not want to know about had TRAINED him to kill and that he had killed many times in the swamps of Louisiana to protect the Meth traffic there before being moved by those people to Wilmington to work for them there. Joey has multiple mental health diagnoses, including Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality -- and claimed they tested him at 68 in an IQ test. He has been arrested many times in Wilmington for violence -- particularly against disabled people -- but always gets out of jail PRONTO. Street people are scared to death of him because he has NO OPERABLE CONSCIENCE -- AND HE IS PROTECTED BY THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY BEN DAVID).

    That did it, and I, having prepared the way by having rented an apartment here in Puerto Vallarta ahead of time, drove like a BAT OUT OF HELL for the border. again, I want to thank you as the FIRST published writer to encourage me on my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams. Although I've had continuing political opposition to its publication, it IS available electronic from Amazon now and really did get rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER, as well as the top Williams scholars -- and Jackie Kennedy Onassis REALLY DID tell Tennessee Williams and me secrets of how our government murdered her husband, RFK, and MLK Jr. -- and I really DID promise her i would get her revenge one day. Jackie KNEW that being a Kenan -- albeit NOT one who inherited any of America's largest family fortune that is dedicated ENTIRELY to University Education, The Arts, Promotion of Democracy and Community-Responsible Capitalism (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenan_Institute_Asia

    ), and now preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America), I would eventually FIND MY VOICE and testify against my mother (later confirmed by many key Jews to be America's top Nazi and Dick Cheney's "boss" -- reporting only to the Pope), and other TRAITORS -- MOSTLY Republicans.

    I am also very proud that one of my CHIEF political supporters has been Edmund White, whom I met personally a year or so after I met you. Anyone wanting to read more can find it in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/

    . Thanks again for all YOUR help, Scott

    From: en.wikipedia.org:
    Kenan Institute Asia (K.I.Asia), the operational name for the Kenan Foundation Asia, is a leading Thailand based non-profit organization which serves the sustainable development needs of the Greater Mekong Subregion (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand,Yunnan Province in southern China), and Vietna... (Click link above for more info)

    · ·

    * * *

    >>> AND THEN I POSTED THIS ON RICH'S SITE AS WELL:

    Did Indiana just secure the Senate for the Democrats for another two years? Hoosiers!
    · ·

  2. Lev Raphael and 2 others like this.

  3. Cindy Jones I certainly hope so. On the other hand, I regret that a man who was willing to compromise for the betterment of his constituents had to end his proud career in this manner. I rarely agreed with his politics but rather liked his style

  4. Scott Kenan I believe this will be the effect. Sen. Richard Lugar is a trustee of my alma mater, Denison University -- and founded a truly NON-partisan school of politics there. Although he began his political career being very effective as the Progressive mayor of Indianapolis when I was in high school, he later abandoned all his principles and came to cave to the Tea Party -- CONSTANTLY. So it's with mixed feelings that I see him leave, but we certainly DO need a Democrat to replace him for the good of Indiana and the country!!!
    6 minutes ago ·

No comments: