Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jonathan Reiner -- Traitor to the Jewish People???


Jonathan Reiner CLAIMS to be the nephew of Carl Reiner (I've known Jonathan on the internet since he was in high school in Manhattan and had a bit of a fetish for tall guys. LOL!!!) -- but is he ACTUALLY a Traitor to the Jews, or just a FAKE person allied with Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu who seems to be a reincarnated Nazi bent on DESTROYING the NATION OF THE JEWS???

>>> Bizzare formatting provided by FOX NEWS/REPUBLICAN PARTY HACKERS who have ONCE AGAIN hacked my blog. HA!!! Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom:


>>> JUST POSTED TO JONATHAN REINER'S FACEBOOK PAGE:

Here: https://www.facebook.com/mrjonreiner/posts/10150795106128770?notif_t=feed_comment_reply
    • 21 minutes ago · ·

    • Scott Kenan Facebook, largely controlled by the CIA who control ALL heavy narco-trafficking thanks to Daddy Bush -- first heroin and Afghanistan, which is why we attacked them to get the bad-enough Taliban WHO HAD STOPPED OPIUM PRODUCTION out of the CIA's way. Today, dozens of US Marines have sworn to me that US troops PROTECT the poppy fields, and to be sure NOTHING shut down the narcotics trade that is the financial fuel behind CIA black ops -- as well as the Republican Party and Fox News -- the CIA later took over all heavy narcotics traffic with Latin America. Marijuana is not so much a part of this as it is natural and grows in ANY climate and CANNOT really be controlled. In any case, Facebook falsely claims I try to friend people I am not allowed to so won't let me friend people -- and today say I am not allowed to send Facebook messages to people either. I am FORCED byt the CIA to make public statements on people's pages. Jonathan Reiner just messaged me (I am NOT ALLOWED to message him back by Facebook/CIA, so cannot reply to him. If he wishes to delete THIS comment too, I will turn him inot those hwo hunt Jews cooperating with Nazis and CIA and narco-traffickers. I expect he will feel forced to unfriend me and block me. This is NOT my problem, nor is the CORRUPTION of Science of Mind. Jonathan and i are BOTH trained Practitioners of SoM, but I fear nothing. Jonathan fears that THE TRUTH is not "positive" and will upset his followers. I HOPE he recognizes the Nazi thinking in this FALSE belief he has -- but I DO NOT EXPECT IT!!! My blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/
      . Thanks, Scott

      scottkenan.blogspot.com

      a few seconds ago · ·

  • 5 minutes ago · ·
    Scott Kenan Again, another comment privately from Jonathan to "respect his wishes", but Facebook DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO REPLY!!! I hope Jonathan is not soon turned to ashes. I had the sense to flee the US!!!a few seconds ago ·

Chat Conversation Start
Today

Scott -- I just deleted your comments; I ask that my friends please respect my wishes to keep comments positive and in the spirit of community. I know you understand, and I thank you.

JR
Chat Conversation End

No comments: