Wednesday, July 25, 2012

For CLEAR THINKERS!!!



>>> RESPONDING TO A RELIGIOUS SCIENTIST (finally!!!):


Lord Byron,

No, his name is actually Jaime Southheimer and he is either the BIGGEST narco-trafficker for Wells Fargo Bank (although he actually works for their sister company Wells CARGO Powder-Transport Advisers -- or one of the biggest. I won't bore you with whom-all in the US and Mexican national Governments as well as top press contacts I've been working with. All that is ALL OVER my blog.

I'm thrilled to hear from you since we share so many things. I joined ATL Church of Religious Science about 1985, and took SOM I & II from Kennedy Schultz. I went inactive in 1990, after being jailed for 15 weeks on false charges after documenting how cocaine was brought into Stone Mountain Park on a then-existing rail line behind my home by my mother's people -- and had made the "fatal" mistake of taking that to Newt Gingrich who I thought was against drugs (although I've only RARELY voted for a Republican), but who turned out to be partnered with my mother. The result was that I went through a series of "esteem-crushing" events and was too embarrassed to leave my house for years.

Learning that Kennedy was retiring about 1999 (I had timidly joined Tony Crapoliccio's church a year before, but found him to be frequently "off message"), I returned to ATL Church and stayed most of the time until I fled Georgia in 2010 on the advice of Gen. Colin Powell's just-retired Chief Protocol Officer who was informally helping me with security, after Republicans tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE times in one month and the woman who headed Wal-Mart's secret group of 20 "attack-dog lawyers" as she like to put it, literally poisoned me and it took eight days for my urine to clear.

At first I liked Paul a LOT, but when I took his practitioner training, either WITH YOU (do you have a picture you could send so I remember -- surely I saw you a lot), or the next time it was offered -- I was NOT allowed to gain certification since it had been more than two years since I'd had SOM II (a rule that does NOT apply to SOM I) -- and certification meant nothing to me anyway, really, I saw that Paul DID NOT ONCE correct anyone no matter how far off Principle they diverged in practicing Treatments -- or even in class discussion, the latter he DID occasionally correct.

I was TOTALLY shocked, but then noticed how much of the "feminine aspect" was allowed to corrupt the congregation in the sense that everyone gradually became more and more "politically" correct in the sense that you must GUARD YOUR SPEECH to avoid hurting the DAMAGED-GOODS people who were "sensitive" and thus should never be "offended" or challenged since they weren't up to handling any such thing. To me, that dragged the spirit of the congregation into hell. INDEED, calling it a SLC instead of a church was ANOTHER feminine move so that "church-haters" would not be discomforted (since they can't handle it).

Kennedy turned over in his GRAVE over that one!!!

In Kennedy's amazing Bible Class (I must have taken a dozen classes from him overall), he taught the spiritual truth of Jesus' (and ESPECIALLY Paul's) remonstrations against women, which were NOT against spiritually-evolved women AT ALL -- but rather against the HUMAN woman who is ruled by her biological programming to seek wealth and security so that her unconditionally-loved children (whom the un-evolved adventure, pleasure, and wide-sex-seeking male is just as likely to abandon as not) are guaranteed sustenance first and then opportunity. For the UN-EVOLVED, the male element -- which also ruled more by reason and intellect vs the female element's emotional "ruling house"), MUST keep the FEMALE element under control as ALL expansion of the Universe comes from the creative aspects of the male element, and although the female element's addiction to security is important, it can NEVER rule if God is to expand in manifestation.

Obviously we know that ALL have both elements within, but the UN-EVOLVED are ruled by their programmed animal/human nature, those evolving to what I call ARTIST are in the THROWS of sorting it out, and Artists have achieved love and respect of ALL levels of consciousness and play them like a mighty pipe organ in the Symphony of Life.

A couple more quick notes:

1. It was Paul Gonyea and Chuck Johnson who in the early oughts and in front of Mary Kritz as Mary and I set up the book tables in the lobby one Sunday morning, who planted the seed in my head that I could GET OFF LITHIUM and heal "Bipolar Disorder" through knowing. Half a year ago, I reminded Chuck (in a Facebook exchange), of this and he DENIED doing it or ever THINKING of doing such a thing. He then recommended psych meds in general -- and insisted I needed them still or again.

It was 2.5 years before that that my shrink nurse took me OFF psych meds after realizing I had never had a mood swing (except as a normal reaction) in the 10 years I'd been in her care. (My mother had first FORCED a doctor to diagnose me Bipolar and put me on meds in 1978 when I first became unstable while trying to throw off the effects of growing up in a home with swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings (my mother still admits to these things, but feels ENTIRELY justified for having done them. The first shrink I saw said I was fine but needed to talk some things out -- Mom promptly found me another who would do her bidding. THIS new doctor was in Cherry Hill, NJ, about 50 miles and completely across Philadelphia from where I temporarily lived with my parents near West Chester, PA. Nazis go the distance to achieve their goals!!!.

Mom didn't like that first shrink's idea.She had just come to realize that being gay was NOT the "temporary arrested development" that her favorite pseudo-scientific journal -- I say Nazi and Republican -- had claimed, and she was BOUND to shut me down in a suppressed, medicated state, and then later, after she realized THAT didn't work well either, she resumed her attempts to kill me, which had actually begun in 1974). She DID successfully murder her brother who had allowed his daughter to marry a Jew, by forcing him into a Veterans Hospital where through her political influence she saw that he was given DOUBLE-DOSE Lithium (guaranteed to produce "chemically-induced diabetes), which he eventually and very painfully (slowly) died of, his extremities amputated one-by-one.

I have in my possession now, her hand-written notes about this effect of Lithium at blood levels over 1.5 that she wrote ten years before she attacked her brother. I no longer ACTIVELY seek to have Mom arrested as America's top Nazi (first verified by key Jews in Atlanta in 1990), and Dick Cheney's key liaison with the Pope (she and Dad had MANY in-person audiences with Pope John Paul II in the 1980s and 90s), but WILL cooperate if Law Enforcement asks me to.

My goal is to get THE TRUTH out there, and then society can deal with my revelations as it sees fit.

I have long been a Facebook friend of David Barrett, but when a year or so ago I saw he TOOK OFF HIS PAGE, THERE all mentions of his being a minister, gay, and basically husbanded and to whom, I wrote him off as a TOTAL HYPOCRITE.

Ken Wilcox got me writing (I had known since soon after beginning to work for Tennessee Williams that I would one day write about it, but had put off starting until Ken yuck-yucked me into it) in the ATL church's FIRST writers' group. For that I am eternally grateful to him and the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta.

I did not come to know until AFTER finding that Presbyterian Teaching was a very thinly Christian-veneered teaching of Metaphysics -- and superior to the feminized form of SOM that all Spiritual Living Centers I had experienced seemed to have come to become, that being a direct descendant of the Stuart kings of Scotland, my progenitors had AUTHORIZED the Church of Scotland, aka Presbyterianism. In Wilmington, NC, I became a very active member of First Presbyterian for nearly a year -- until I discovered THEIR hypocrisy of hiding the District Attorney (who ran the narco-trafficking in the Port of Wilmington) -- and even made him a deacon.

Worse, I also came to realize that my Kenan relatives -- shortly after Mary Lily Kenan inherited Henry Flager's TWO THIRDS of Standard Oil (he was VERY good at hiding his money -- as are my Kenan relatives -- as well as his Florida Development money from running his railroad all the way to Key West, building most of East Coast Florida's utilities, selling much of the land running down the Atlantic coast (which he had acquired earlier, cheaply), building farming cooperatives (and the companies they evolved into) to produce the produce that he he popularized in northern markets off-season and hauled on his trains, etc.

If you've read my blog at all, you know that the NEW YORK TIMES declared Mary Lily Kenan Flagler the wealthiest woman in the world after Flagler left her virtually her entire estate, and they having no issue, it was all kept in the Kenan Family. Mary Lily's brother Will (William R. Kenan JUNIOR) had been to Flagler's Florida operations what John D. Rockefeller had been to his Standard Oil, and arguably had become richer than Rockefeller from that. he too had no issue (and after his esteemed but manly wife died, he moved in with his life-long male secretary Scotty until he died in the mid-1960s).

All this accumulated wealth was kept in the Family as Charitable Trusts for Education, Democracy, and the Arts as well as other concerns, and since the Trusts are all self-owning (but controlled by Kenans), the Kenans do NOT show up on the lists of UBER-rich. Later, the Kenans inherited the estate of Frank Hawkins, the man who is said to have "put the Phoenix in Atlanta". And THIS is how the Kenans (still the largest stockholders of the S.O. derivative companies so controlling the world's FIRST Oil Cartel are the top rivals of the Saudi Royals who are first partnered with the Bin Ladens, then the Bush and Cheney Families. They have OTHER priorities for the world, and we are currently in a "life and death" battle for the "Soul of the World".

Somehow, I seem to have gotten in charge of sorting things out.

The point here I originally intended to make is that William R. Kenan SENOIR of the Duplin Rifles was the ONLY Confederate soldier to have penetrated Washington, DC and taken a shot at President Lincoln (our second gay President, if the press of that time is to be believed), but missed and killed his body guard. Later, and while hiding as an Elder at First Prez Wilmington, he with that church's pastor planned and executed the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot -- the only instance when a municipal government was overturned by violence -- and it so emboldened Southern racists, that within two years all the Jim Crow law were passed across the entire South.

Kenans have THAT on our heads too -- and because I knew too much and did NOT shut up, I was pressured to leave First Prez!!!

Enough for now. This will probably appear on my blog.

Shalom,
Scott

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM,  A RELIGIOUS SCIENTIST wrote:

Scott, is his name really Buster Hymen? Also, did he actually bust 'er hymen? As a student of the late great Dr. Kennedy Schultz we each aware that there is no devil and no Hellfire and that God is intelligent and doesn't require us to 'kill the chicken' on Sundays. I attended services a couple of weeks ago at the  SOM church started by Paul Gonyea and David Barrett. Paul was my teacher when I had practioner training in 2001-2002. I left the teaching temporarily in the mid 2000's and joined and attended the humongous and filthy rich Peachtree Presbyterian Church way out in Buckhead. But the members and some staff didn't like having to mix open-minded and 'teh gay'. Incidentally, I think you would enjoy meeting David Ault. He is highly intelligent, witty, articulate, good looking and sexy like yourself....

The best to and for you, Byron
From: "Scott Kenan" <scott@scottkenan.com>
To: 60m@cbsnews.com, editorial@nytimes.com, scoop@huffingtonpost.com, Editor@banderasnews.com, "Team Kenan" <Christian.Ferney@duke.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:24:23 AM
Subject: Going to ALL (again, sorry). I promised not to mention Buster Hymen = Jaime Southheimer ON BLOG, not email title!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/confronting-slave-of-devil-which-no-one.html



"Live Life to the Fullest!!!" (from the Latin)


.

No comments: