Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tying Up a Few Loose Ends (at the risk of creating more)


Having just discovered that the Google search term "redhead vagina bush" led more people (inexplicably, in my opinion) to this blog yesterday, than almost any other search term except #1 for nearly a month now "margaret thatcher", followed by "sean hannity's wife" and my or this blog's actual name, I decided to google "redhead vagina bush" for an image to SATISFY MY PUBLIC and found this scientific drawing from "The Days of Yore" , as well as the next image (which is more amusing to me):



DISCLAIMER: I don't know who this football player is or why he would be known for having a "redhead vagina bush". (I resisted posting any pictures of George W. Bush that ALSO came up in profusion.)


>>>: SOME TIES (that might or might not bind):

1. I really doubt I have been literally poisoned (and just picked up some non-debilitating tropical bug), BUT, the violations of my privacy and security are and HAVE BEEN real for over two years:

A. My passport was stolen from my car while I was en route from Stone Mountain, GA to the Mexican border in June of 2010, by someone who had keys to my car. Since there was ALSO frequent evidence that my GA house had been entered frequently (while I could easily have been observed to be away) in the months BEFORE THAT (but after my 12-years-long roommate Allen Rosen whom I'd caught changing the security settings on my computer via the house WiFi http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html moved out in a PANIC), I assume Allen had duplicated my house and car keys and given them to my mother's associates.

B. My apartment for two months in 2010 on the ground floor of a building on the S.E. corner of Calle Rio Usumacinto and Calle Rio Colorado (which I LATER learned was RIGHT WHERE PEOPLE FAMOUSLY DISAPPEARED with the help of local Drug Mafia -- to whom the landlord, a lawyer in an old red Jeep wagon, maybe "Commander" belonged) was FREQUENTLY entered and lights left on, things moved (but not stolen), just to unnerve me.

This "attempted unnerving" was easy to do since the graveyard was conveniently located RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from my front door -- but I managed to resist the fear.

C. I had the same problems with the apartment at 110A South 8th Street in Wilmington -- even BEFORE Cindy Beatty and Christopher Wright Rogers moved in (or anyone else had touched my keys). Of course Wilmington Lawyer and gay bar owner David Nash had me arrested on false charges of "Cyber Stalking" the morning after I took possession of that apartment and it took five weeks to get released from jail.

But the cute gay cops-duo (one white, one black), who very respectfully took me into custody MADE CERTAIN I had locked up the house properly before I left. When I got out, I discovered that ALL SEVEN LOCKS ON THE BACK DOOR WERE UNLOCKED!!! (but nothing except the card showing the encryption key to my WiFi had been stolen -- and NOT needing THAT, I didn't know it for a couple of months. HA!!!

No WONDER I had so many computer problems there and Good Shepherd Homeless Shelter (actually an illegal drug distribution/undocumented immigrant enslavement business) vans parked in the street and hacked my computer so bad it finally crashed and was deemed unsalvageable!!!

(ALL of these things are detailed in this blog, spring 2011.)

D. And now I have people pulling pranks in my apartment in Puerto Vallarta. NO SURPRISE!!!

Un-nervement (and any OTHER tactics to make me appear "insane" has ALWAYS been their MAIN GAME -- and they are TOO STUPID to realize IT AIN'T A-WORKIN'!!!


2. That picture of Mark and Angela Servin (Mark being my nominal landlord now), that I posted at the bottom of one of yesterday's posts is the ONLY time I ever saw Angela (who is genuinely nice) smiling. Usually she looks TERMINALLY DEPRESSED.

And why wouldn't she be, what with Mark being either a closet faggot or a "doctors-player". If Mark or his Dad (who remains in Detroit now) happen to google either Mark's name or the name of these apartments, Casa del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta, and discover how PROMINENTLY my truthful blog posts come up and don't LIKE that -- they can pay me a cash settlement to remove the truth.

After all, I DON'T think that other than homophobia and immaturity, Mark is actually a bad person -- and these apartments really ARE nicely built and maintained.

3. My next door "cat-hating" (or killing) septuagenarian neighbor Larry (who told me he is on a yearly lease), still has not returned since his mysterious disappearance three days ago.

4. Computer troubles are now DIMINISHING.

5. I'm still wondering which fabulous man will be my next partner. As I mentioned in an email (only) to many on my list yesterday, the possibilities include Archi (Adrian Mendez), recently FAILED PRI candidate for mayor of Puerto Vallarta (NOT because everyone in town knows he's gay as a goose), Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David (I've probably been too indiscrete for him to associate with me now), my "long lost husband" who was once the head of Security for the US Embassy in Mexico City -- but FIRED a week before he was FULLY VESTED in his special FIFTEEN YEARS BENEFITS by the George W. Bush/CIA appointees there:  Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez (see more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/beelzebub-be-after-my-husband-down.html )

Incidentally, Terry Trainor de O, still Nayarit (across river form Puerto Vallarta) US Consulate head, is a Bush/CIA appointee as well, and in fact directed my mother to contract the CORRUPTED and DISGRACED "doctor", Dr. John H. Mabrey Crouch, in Mom's campaign to get ANYONE to force me or cajole me into taking mind-numbing drugs. He failed, and is now destitute and has apparently fled the region.

See more about that here in a letter I sent the current US Embassador to Mexico, EARL ANTHONY WAYNE (and many others), but have NEVER RECEIVED A REPLY!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/in-pursuit-of-friend-in-mexico-email-to.html .

Also in contention for "my man" are former TOP prostitute to the "airplane-owning" (only), Enrique Rojas, but I discovered that he abandonned his apartment and his favorite cyber-cafe about a year ago. he MIGHT still be in town, but I have NOT yet checked his Mercurio Hotel fave hangout to see what they might know, yet.

Last -- but not least -- on my list is "Fernando Merino", currently the top-paid stripper/pleasurizer at gay bar WET DREAMS. Fernando being the only child of Colombia's TOP Cocaine Producer, and HIS life, like mine, was determined COMPLETELY BY OTHERS.

But since he failed so miserably two years ago when he attempted to force me into the CIA like his Dad and his "godfather" Hector-the-Engineer" (Hector Javier Salgado Villanueva), see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html , Fernando has been stuck in Mexico on a PERFECT fake Mexicn ID -- and ABANDONNED by his father and godfather.

Although I DID find Fernanado at the bar and only wanted to talk with him, he only GROWLED at me, like the recently-"civilized"-after-living-the-jungle-life back-woods Colombian he is.

I DO think he's the BEST of the possibilities . . .

6. In my next blog post, I hope to explain Tennessee Williams' work and the appropriateness of racial casting of his plays. Yesterday, I caught an interview on CNN with actor Blair Underwood, who explained his differences on the subject with theater critic (and friend of mine who wrote a review of my Tennessee Willaims memoir), John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER.

BOTH of them make good points, but the subject is COMPOUND/COMPLEX, so I'll expound on that next -- politics permitting.

Thanks for reading!!!

Scott


Although in 1519, Cortez found a VERY ADVANCED Aztec Culture more MORAL than any European one -- and the capital city MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED AS WELL AS LARGER and RICHER THAN ANY IN EUROPE, English-speaking Americanos STILL DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS!!!

.

No comments: