Monday, July 30, 2012

Hunting Down THE GUZMANS (starting with Martin and Suriana)


Martin Guzman, about 23 years old -- showing identifying tattoo.


 
>>> BREAKING NEWS ADDED AT 1:20 AM, the following day (early):


After I emailed this blog post FIRST to Martin (called Josue Anselmo on Facebook), his father, Martin senior, and Suriana (and then to be sure they got it, sent each a Facebook message from Facebook as well), I got a test mess from Martin saying I'm "just a FAG -- AND (I'D) BETTER WATCH WHAT (I) SAY!!!

Interesting that, like his sister, he denied NOTHING!!! I sent him a text back: "I'll bring the chocolate-chip cookies I bought you today at Costco when I visit you in PRISON. They'll be stale and moldy. LOL!!!"

See how alleged straight people (not like Wilmington STAR NEWS reporter Kevin Mauer, who emailed me tonight to say he will call and interview me from the paper's phone at 8:00 PM Wed. or Thurs. because he's on night shift and will be working then -- which MIGHT actually be REAL, we'll SEE), behave??? Thank GOD, Kevin is straight (unless he's not)!!!

Well, as Scarlet used to say: "Tomorrow's another day!!!"



YES INDEEDY!!!


* * *


>>> HARD TO BELIEVE, but I must:



1. After MANY attempts to reach Martin by phone today, I spoke to him about 20 minutes ago, and he said his family, via his sister, Suriana Guzman in North Richmond, CA, phone: (415) 574-7238), had called him and INSISTED he NOT come to Puerto Vallarta -- this despite my previous MANY assurances to Suriana and Martin that I had HIGH government contacts both in Mexico and the USA, and Martin would be perfectly safe with me.

We've already shared domicile in "Toro's" CRACK HOUSE -- STILL in operation -- at 1690 Calle Costa Rico in Puerto Vallarta, so Martin KNOWS I respect heterosexuals, so THAT's not it -- in fact he's called me "the coolest gay gay he's ever met," MANY times. Suriana, as well, knows I'm gay and has no problem with that. Suriana's Facebook page (showing links to relatives living in the US and Mexico) is here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/suriana.guzman .

Law Enforcement can get into it if she makes things "private". (and YOURS as well!!!)

2. Here is Martin's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/josue.ancelmo . Martin has used the fake name "Josue Anselmo" to hide his activities behind it. His land-line phone at home where he hides in an obscure place in Estado Morelos is 777-319-7223. his new cell phone is 777-128-5047.



3. Although Martin told me the Police had stopped him a couple of weeks ago, and since they found "some pills in my wallet that I forgot I had there," they TOOK his 80 pesos, previous cell phone, and watch as a bribe to stay out of jail.


STUPIDLY, I believed he DOESN'T DO DRUGS, despite carrying them in his wallet -- and his CLEARLY being self-drugged for recreation REPEATEDLY in recent days. In fact I was so head-up-my-butt about all of this that I made the excuse up (and actually believed it), that he must have been poisoned MILDLY by other associates (which I either blogged about earlier or emailed my short list of nearly 500).

4. Martin Guzman, senior, of McAllen, Texas: https://www.facebook.com/#!/martin.guzman.3781995 .

Well, the TRUTH has been REVEALED!!!


AND BOY DO I FEEL STUPID!!!


When Martin told me he's not actually coming (which REALLY should have been obvious to me before), I told him I would get the word out of his decision and its ramifications, and NEVER to contact me again!!!

I then called Suriana, who denied nothing. I explained to her that other than her daughter, the rest of the family (new nieces and nephews BORN in the USA, excepted), are IN THE UNITED STATES ILLEGALLY, the parents having snuck them all in when Martin was three years old -- AND NO PROGRAM THEN OR NOW EXISTING THAT WOULD ALLOW THEM TO "LEGALIZE",  as Martin has claimed to me they all did except himself and Albert) -- and I believed after observing all their words and actions, that the WHOLE FAMILY had become DRUG MAFIA corrupted, and that I would do what I could to get their cancerous ASSES DEPORTED from the United States.

She was quiet.

But I'm not. Time to take them OUT!!! (Put them in prison if possible, please -- we don't want them in MEXICO either!!!)


Scott!



The Avenging Pen of Quetzlcoatl




Martin Guzman in "studious" disguise.



Martin Guzman dress as a PIMP.



Martin Guzman's (possible) girlfriend, painted like a WHORE (showing identifying tattoo). On his Facebook Page, Martin has more pics of her than anyone else, calls her "gorgeous", and one place goes on about how he worships her and must do her bidding (if the Internet traslation machie didn't lie. HA!!!).

 


Girlfriend (still painted -- and this MIGHT be to honor "Lady Death", a goddess of the underworld and evil in native Mexican lore -- which most of the people at Toro's crack house worshipped -- as well as Cornelio Prada Diaz, the FIRST Mexican Narco-Trafficker I met), in front of flag that MIGHT identify her DRUG MAFIA allegiances).


Scott

.

No comments: