Sunday, July 1, 2012

In Appreciation of Patrick D. Martin, MD, head of THE OAKS Mental Health Unit at NHRMC, Wilmington, NC!!!


Patrick D. Martin, MD, head of The Oaks mental health care unit at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, NC.


>>> LONG OVERDUE!!!:

Psychiatrists, understandably, don't get much appreciation -- usually. They have MORE POWER (and it is genuinely DICTATORIAL), than courts over the personal freedom of their patients, who in NORTH CAROLINA, at least, are often INDIVIDUALS PERSECUTED FOR POLITICAL REASONS -- rather than actually mentally ill people (or a mix of the two) -- and the shrink got his JOB with the permission of the SAME POLITICAL SYSTEM that persecutes the innocent, so their hands are generally TIED in how they deal with such cases.

Dr. Martin -- FULLY APPRECIATING ALL OF THIS -- walked a PERFECT fine line when I came into his care at The Oaks TWICE in 2011.

The first time, in a deal brokered by Jennifer Harjo (Head Public Defender in New Hanover
County, but while her assistant Emily Zvejnieks was still my attorney), in which after I DEMANDED some kind of protection from District Attorney Benjamin R. David's Drug-Trash-Minions and REFUSED to leave the offices of the Public Defender until I got it.

You see, this occured the DAY AFTER I confronted Ben David in Misto Restaurant while he was spending tax-payers' dollars to buy 12 of his assistant D.A.s a deluxe lunch, and I loudly and VERY PUBLICLY accused him not only of running all the HEAVY NARCO-TRAFFICKING in the Wilmington area, but of VIOLATING MY CIVIL RIGHTS, and told everyone how to find this blog which documented it.

The day after THE CONFRONTATION, I had FIVE altercations with my former roommate Cindy Beatty, who did everything she could to cause a PHYSICAL FIGHT with me, as well as also almost get me thrown permanently out of the County Library (for no real reason), chased off the free dinner served in the parking lot of Mercy House Homeless Shelter (and got them to declare I would NEVER stay there, although later I DID stay there), once confronted at knife point, and THREE times that day when I thought Wilmington Police would help ME, they said EVERYTHING was MY fault and they would see to it that I was arrested or nut-house committed if I didn't stop trying to get them to assist me.

But the TOP PROBLEM of the day was that after my first talk with Emily about this, after I left her office, some woman I had never seen before circled me on her bicycle in a VERY public place near the Second Street "bus station", loudly proclaiming to ALL that I had sexually molested her son!!!

See some more on all of that here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/11/flying-to-court.html .

This was the FIRST of SEVERAL people trying to make this most AGGEGIOUS false claim (others included Anna Berry (this according to Wilmington Police -- Anna never said a SINGLE unfriendly thing to me AT ALL, although Police got her to press false stalking charges against me, later), and some friends of Frank Delia, owner of the Italian Market on Front Street who allowed HIS friends to make that claim in front of MANY other customers in the coffeehouse side of his market.

Later, employees of Frank's told me he DOES import cocaine with his coffee beans from Colombia, so at least that made some sense. Additionally, cocaine is brought in with coffee beans by Port City Java -- also VERIFIED by several friend of Kevin Walsh, Chief Operations Officer of PCJ who is a nice guy, but admitted to me that his HIGHER UPS had forced him to ban me from ALL their restaurants after I'd had NO PROBLEMS in their stores AT ALL!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/confirmed-port-city-java-imports.html .

Well, I'm getting sidetracked, but you can SEE how I will EASILY sue Wilmington Police and North Carolina Courts for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS for GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS (or you will shortly . . . )

In any case, the FIRST time I was in The Oaks was because Jennifer Harjo worked out a deal that I would stay hiding in a "dry-out tank" for a week -- although I did NOT need those services. I forget its name, but after a few days, they decided to transfer me to The Oaks at NHRMC. While waiting in the Emercency Room of the hospital-in-general for a room to open at The Oaks, a roving physician who was NOT a psychiatrist, spoke to me and EVEN THOUGH I WAS CLEARLY PATIENTLY WAITING TO COMMIT MYSELF VOLUNTARILY to continue hiding from Ben David, he -- after only about three sentences -- SECRETLY involuntarily committed me!!!

When I first arrived in Dr. Martin's office, his FIRST ACTION -- without my yet saying a thing -- was to REMOVE the involuntary commitment. I KNEW I was in good hands.

I fully cooperated with Dr. Martin's "treatment plan", which was how I got released in less than a week (once you are IN a mental hospital, you have to have a REASON for being there, so escaping drug therapy was NOT an option and I knew it could not really harm me).

A couple of months later, when my roommate Brenda McKnight LIED and had me committed at her DRUG DEALER Gerald Austin-Wynn's DEMANDS, I was out in three days, as Dr. Martin SAID HE KNEW it was all lies. It was CORRUPTED Judge Sandra Ray Criner (whose husband had gotten out of CHILD MOLESTATION CHARGES after Wilmington Police PRESSURED the young girl's parents into NOT pressing charges "for the good of the girl's mental health", who had signed the BOGUS COMMITMENT ORDER on ORDERS FROM D.A. Benjamin R. David (or maybe Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby -- I'm not sure actually which of them).

See more about that here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/11/north-carolina-court-system-condemns.html .

In any case, Dr, Martin was very brave to treat me so fairly when he HAD to also be under political pressure to KEEP ME COMMITED AND HEAVILY MEDICATED.

And for the record, it was on this SECOND visit to The Oaks that I met Evan Fish, who was later MURDERED by corrupted Wilmington Police and Sheriff's Deputies because he knew too much about Ben David/Sen. Goolsby's NARCO-TRAFFICKING OPERATION -- and then they had the NERVE to think they could cover it up as a suicide AND THAT I WOULD LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!! !!! !!!

These blog posts about Evan's story and murder REMAIN within the TOP TEN of my blog posts of ALL TIME, and i remind you that there are now MORE than 1,000 posts to this blog:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/where-is-evan-fish.html , http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/in-memorium-evan-fish-patriot-friend.html, and also http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/complete-comment-i-tried-to-make-on.html .

I think I'm making my points . . .


So I DEEPLY thank Dr. Martin!!!



>>> ADDITIONAL COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING:

I am HEARTENED for these developments today:

1. Again, I had an EXCELLENT conversation with my mother this evening. It is now a month (or nearly one) since she, my father, and I have had a single cross word with each other in our conversations.

2. I had my first ENTIRELY friendly conversation with my brother Mike since I-Can't-Remember-When.

3. I could NOT reach either of my sisters by phone, but left both Jane and Julie ENTIRELY friendly voicemails.

4. But here's the BEST news from my perspective: Although USUALLY, when my old boyfreind Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, CA shows up in Google Statistics as a search subject leading to my blog, his name is followed by "drugs" or "narco-trafficking". This was NOT true today, but he TOPPED the list so I KNOW Law Enforcement is after him!!!

And I remind all that not only did he FAKE his sexual/romantic relationship of several years with me, but a few years before THAT, he worked over my first cousin Jan Meyer Opperman, her husband Kim "THE JEW", and Jan's brother and FAGGOT George Meyer who NOW is in a false sexual relationship with Susan Grant ( http://www.susangrant.com/ ) best-selling author and ORIGINATOR of the genre "Science Fiction Romance" novels, first female EVER to graduate from the The US Air Force Academy (which she helped corrupted Republicans "Christianize", as well as United Airlines FIRST certified female FULL PILOT of 747s (or similar), currently flying routes from the West Coast to East Asia.

See more about George Meyer, Susan Grant, and Marc LaFont here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/after-goolsby-confrontation-through.html . (Marc's back gate led DIRECTLY to the Oppermans/ BACK YARD!!!)

And in closing, let me just publish the list of search words, in DESCENDING order of popularity, that lead so many people to this blog today (so far):



Thanks for reading this!!!

Scott





.

No comments: