Friday, July 27, 2012

Martin Guzman (aka Josue Ancelmo on Facebook) Is in GRAVE DANGER!!!



>>> EMAIL TO A FRIEND:


>>> UPDATE 10:40 PM CDT: Two things of significance:

1. An hour ago, I finally reached Martin Guzman by phone. He's fine, but being young and sometimes thoughtless, he had no idea how much his NOT getting back to me for more than two days since he said he would in a few hours -- complicated by the phone difficulties that I subsequently had to say nothing of the fact that his sister (whom I'd previously had ALMOST no contact with except to Facebook Friend), had contacted ME out of the blue -- worried sick about him, had worried ME.

Better, to discover that he immediately understood that we BOTH know he COULD be in mortal danger due to his knowledge and experience (and that for this VERY REASON he has MASKED his real identity on Facebook), and this will NOT happen again.

Best is that he's been working his behonkus off at hard physical labor and saving money. He expects to complete what he has to do on Sunday, then will plan the best way to move to Puerto Vallarta.

WHEW!!!

2. I've heard from a reporter from a newspaper that my readers should all be quite aware of, who says he's read all my blog posts and emails (broadcast). I've spent an hour researching him and his published books as well, and see that he's a man of discernment, so will give him a positive response after sleeping on it -- that, to meet in the near future.

My first impression was that he was a NUTCASE, because he lives in the States and never mentioned the fact that he'd have to travel such a distance to meet IN PERSON -- as he seems to mean -- although he casually mentioned he has time to meet with me, as if he lived next door and this were a piece on the upcoming Dixie Belles' Ball!!!

But then he's traveled far further in the past in his practice of journalism, so maybe HE doesn't realize how confusing such a casual comment would be to someone like me. But I do discern that should we go forward, I could trust him as I clarify the few places I've BLUFFED, the places I've exaggerated or been sloppy with details-of-facts that are AT HEART true, and freely tell him whom to contact to verify certain things (and share my actual physical evidence of crimes I've been claiming to have but no one to show) -- people whose identities I've felt compelled to protect in blog and emails (whether YOU, reader, find THAT believable at all or not!!!

Also, although being a very handsome and manly man, I perceive that he really is straight (one of the few at the far extreme), and THESE people are the ones LEAST threatened by me and in many ways MOST compatible. Maybe he could get a story that's career-rocketing (maybe not), but I've been DYING to find the right hungry person who knows how to PROFIT from a rare opportunity!!!


A couple of movies have come to my attention, so I've listed them below, as well as replacement sandals. These are FAR AND AWAY the best sandals I've ever owned!!!

Martin (Mex. cell: (redacted), brother of CIA killer Albert Guzman -- aka "Baby Azteca" -- who failed to kill me but later was arrested for a murder Martin WITNESSED but was not part of) has seemingly disappeared, and his sister Suriana Guzman in Los Angeles (North Richmond, to be precise) is worried sick -- sent me her phone number (redacted), via Facebook message. After MANY (over a dozen) attempted calls to Martin's cell phone this morning, I got a woman's voicemail or a noisy room for a couple of seconds and then I'm hung-up on. I left a message (the one time I got CLEAR voicemail) that Martin must call me before 8:00 AM LA time or I'm calling his sister -- and alerting Mexican top Security to the situation. There are BIZARRE details that I'm ready to disclose on blog -- if I'm not hacked to death trying to blog this.


Stay tuned!!!

Scott



>>> UPDATE, 10:55 AM CDT: First I called Martin's cell phone beginning at 7:00 AM this morning local time, a dozen times and each time got either a LOUD room for a couple of seconds and then a cut-off, or voicemail with a woman's voice that could NOT take a message, like it had a few days ago when it had MARTIN'S voice for the recording.


Then, at 11:03 PDT, I called Martin's sister in CA and we spoke for twenty minutes. Here is what I learned:


1. Suriana had NO IDEA of her brother Albert's crimes or associations AT ALL. She said he grew up in reform schools, detention centers, and jails -- which I already knew -- and therefore COULDN'T be a criminal. I replied: "That's EXACTLY where criminals are CREATED."


Suriana then said, "But we're ALL criminals." (actually, the REAL CRIME in Martin's having been deported to Mexico a few years ago is that he is now PERMANENTLY BARRED from ever entering the US, even though he NEVER COMMITTED A CRIME. He was brought to the US illegally when he was three years old and despite taking 3 - 6 gun shots to his abdomen in his youth in neighborhood drug-gang violence, he miraculously survived and then ESCHEWED drugs and kept his nose clean.


His family, I'm told, have ALL "legalized" in the US, so he is permanently barred from reuniting with them. When the CIA sprung Albert from jail a few years ago, they wiped the THREE DRUG GANG assassinations he'd performed for the CIA off his record, as well as illegal entering and living in the US, so if he had NOT been caught in the murder in Puerto Vallarta nearly two years ago, he COULD have re-entered the US LEGALLY!!!

Nevertheless, this is what I said to Suriana next: "Crossing a national border in pursuit of a better life and future for your family MIGHT be a crime -- BUT IT'S NOT IMMORAL!!!"

Other info from our exchange:

2. Martin had given his sister a DIFFERENT cell phone number, which he claimed to her had been stolen just a couple of weeks ago, however, the number I have been using (and I was NOT aware that Martin also used another number), has worked for me to easily call Martin for at least TWO MONTHS, and as recently as two days ago. Martin NEVER told his sister about the number I have.

3. I reassured Suriana that I am working with the BEST elements in the US Government, the Press, and others -- as well as in the Mexican Government (and my powerful Kenan relatives), and had ALREADY given Mexican Intelligence enough info to protect Martin, although since no crime has yet been committed (that I know about), they can't yet arrest anyone, but are actively watching and protecting Martin.

She seemed quite calm and I gave her both my number and Martin's number-that-I-have, and then suggested she give her three-year-old daughter a big hug and a kiss for me, as well as say a prayer, confident that all this is now in God's hands and will work out well.

>>> BTW: I spoke calmly to my mother by phone this morning and told her I had had "therapy" (Life Experience, actually), since speaking with her last a few weeks ago, and that I NOW have no emotional feelings toward her or Dad at all (it's more complicated with my siblings, etc., as I believe they are thoroughly BRAIN-WASHED), only INTELLECTUAL INTEREST.

I told her that she could take her Nazi swastika and fuck herself with it. She responded calmly, but I have no idea what she tried to say. I hung up.


>>> TWO THINGS FROM FACEBOOK:



· ·

* * *



· ·

Scott

.

No comments: