Sunday, July 15, 2012

MUSCLE MEN (not necessarily hot)!!!




Sphincter of the Kenan Family (me, on right), partying with Steve Burch (a self-described straight guy who was also with his girlfriend and best friend with whom he had no problem talking about their side "homosexual-relationship" -- even as his girlfriend listened) at Duck n' Dive bar in Wilmington, NC, February 5, 2012.


It was ALSO at the Duck n Dive bar (early April, 2011), that I met Tim Kenan (about 25 and living on a farm near Burgaw, NC -- my father's town of birth), who was partying with his fiancee and his wedding's "best man" with whom he, and his fiancee THOROUGHLY ENJOYED talking about how Tim had as much sex with his wife-to-be as he had with his best man.


WHAT'S UP WITH DUCK N' DIVE BAR???


(and ME for that matter???)



>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE TO MY COUSIN JUDY WHITNEY:



about a minute ago
Scott Kenan
  • Cousin Judy,

    You've friended and unfriended me TWICE now -- only that CLOSET-FAG, DRUG-TRAFFIC-profiting, GOD-HATING, BIGOT, Sen. Thom Goolsby is worse than you!!! HE did it THREE times -- and reported me as an "inappropriate stranger" when I AGAIN tried to friend him -- even though as a politician and it was a political Facebook Page that he has (and I did NOT use my typical "colorful" language OR propose "radical" progressive ideas on his page -- that was ENTIRELY inapproriate of him -- and got me BANNED FROM FRIENDING ON FACEBOOK for a week. LOL!!!

    Later, ANOTHER long-time Facebook friend, STEVE BAKUNAS (the closet-case FAG husband of Broadway actress Linda Lavin), unfriended, friended, then AGAIN unfriended me -- and reported me as having "inappropriately tried to friend him" and Facebook banned me from friending for a MONTH.

  •  May I suggest you TOO report me as an "inappropriate friender" to Facebook -- maybe you could get me banned for a WHOLE YEAR!!!

    I've always respected your Christian Faith and belief in Jesus as Savior (although as you know, I see it differently) -- and NEVER been ashamed of you with my friends who see things quite differently also -- in fact I have BRAGGED about you frequently. I believe YOU have no problem with ME -- but certain of your friends -- CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIAN, no doubt -- don't want you to be friended with me.

    I just ask you this: What would Quetzlcoatl do-- HUH???

    Scott


Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby: The SPHINCTER of North Carolina!!!


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html .


Scott

.

No comments: