Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The MORNING AFTER




>>> VOLUNTARY BLOG HITS WERE DOUBLE THE TYPICAL YESTERDAY -- and THAT was BEFORE I posted ANYTHING other than that I was WAITING for a response (which did not come).


In my NEXT blog post, I'll show you the reason why. NOW, I will paste in a few things from my Facebook Page, which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan?ref=tn_tnmn .




about an hour ago ·





Although unqualified to judge the political system in Mexico, I can't help having noticed that Enrique Peña Nieto, the PRI Party President-elect, has LOTS of guys claiming they've had sex with him -- frequently found when a person has had several divorces. Word on the street is that he has an "arrangement" with his HOT, soap-opera star wife -- and is ACTUALLY Mexico's first GAY PRESIDENT!!!
gulfnews.com
Assuming he survives the legal challenge to his victory, the president-elect is walking into a political minefield

· · ·


  • Rob Jordan OMG. I hope not. This guy is the biggest douchebag that Mexico has produced in a long time. He is the last person on the planet that I would choose to represent me in any respect. I know that I'm not Mexican by birth, but after living here for 10 years, it's hard not to get involved or have an opinion.
    28 minutes ago ·

  • Scott Kenan ‎@Rob: I do NOT disagree with you.
  • I work intimately with the TOP Mexican Intelligence officers as well as Democrats in the US (and my Kenan relatives who inherited not only 2/3 of Standard Oil Trust, control of Coca-Cola, and put together the modern Bank of America -- all profits going to support University Education, Democracy, and now preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America)-- TO FELL THE NARCO-TRAFFICKING that traditionally is run by the PRI Party with Republicans/CIA/Fox News being our adversaries.


My own mother is proven to be the TOP Nazi in US and Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the Pope in Rome. When I worked for Tennessee Williams, Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us secrets of how our government murdered JFK, RFK, and MLK Jr. -- and I SWORE TO HER I would get her and JFK's REVENGE one day.
  • I am doing it WITH APLOMB!!!
  • That said, there have been and WILL BE many twists and turns to the PRACTICALITIES.
  • >>> Strategy at this moment: Presidente Calderone is working to imprison or chase out of the country as many Drug Mafia as possible before leaving office.
  • Enrique Pena Nieto's people BOUGHT A LOT OF VOTES, but even without that probably won (results to be determined by September). Enrique Pena Nieto is GAY AS A GOOSE (like me), and both he and failed PRI mayoral candidate here in Puerto Vallarta, "Archi" Adrian Mendez apparently BOTH SLEPT with "Sonny", the top Cali Cartel operative in Mexico (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html ) -- and the man who took me in when I was homeless here two years ago -- which is why Sonny has been bragging to me that he CONTROLLS both of these men.
  • Mexican Intel was NOT AWARE of Sonny's Cali Cartel or CIA connection until I fingered him. He was the man responsible in the US for leading the "Son Kings" division of the Cali Cartel which started in Brooklyn, NY to first take over all of NYC, then later Stone Mountain, GA where I used to live and tracked Newt Gingrich's cocaine-by-train-into Stone Mountain Park in 1990 -- only to land in jail on false charges then.
  • The plan is to cut the dicks off the cartel before Calderone leaves office, and then to tease Pena Nieto into coming out and being THE FIRST OUT GAY PRESIDENT IN THE AMERICAS!!! (but surprise developments might change the strategy -- you mjust ALWAYS be flexible when YOU KNOW YOU ARE PRE-DESTINED TO WIN!!!
    a few seconds ago ·
    * * *

     Scott Kenan shared a link
    .


    www.huffingtonpost.com
    WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration unveiled plans Wednesday to create an elite corps of master teachers, a $1 billion effort to boost U.S. students' achievement in science, technology, engineering and math. The program to reward high-performing teachers with salary stipends is p...

      .

    No comments: