Thursday, March 14, 2013

Living Well Is the BEST REVENGE -- but SO IS PUTTING WILMINGTONIANS IN PRISON!!!

 
Confederate Memorial, Wilmington, NC, with First Presbyterian offices behind to left, main sanctuary behind to immediate right, with protruding Kenan Chapel with rose window showing farther to right.
 
 
 
 
>>> BREAKING NEWS!!! For the FIRST TIME EVER, every single US State Department email address has now BLOCKED MY EMAILS!!!
 
 
The US STATE DEPARTMENT IS THOROUGHLY INVOLVED IN THE CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA NARCO-TRAFFICKING
 
 
I will VISIT or CALL the Nuevo Vallarta Consulate tomorrow to see what explanation THEY give!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
CORRECTED at 12:16 AM, CST: Every State Department address except ONE. Does anyone read my emails there??? Not if they are Christian "WILMINGTONIANS" -- LOL!!
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> FIRST SOME NEWS!!!


1. I am no longer intending to email the FULL 1,500. The CORE 500 will do going forward, now that I have gotten the ear of the US STATE DEPARTMENT (and hopefully Justice Department as well). Also, because even though CIA/Google/Gmail prevented me from emailing out the LAST blog post for about six or eight hours, IT WAS SO SPONTANEOUSLY HIT, it set a record number of hits BEFORE I emailed it out!!!


2. But there have been CONTINUING STRANGE ELECTRONIC developments:


A. This evening, ONE blog post had three hits LESS in the counter including ALL hits since 2008 than it had this morning. You will please recall that in late 2011, I watched one night when 20,000 hits were REMOVED from the ALL-TIME counter, and have often observed MORE hits in the counter for the PAST HOUR than in the PAST 24 HOURS counter for the SAME POSTING!!!


B. In the last two days, I've gotten crank calls (unmarked numbers) on my cell phone with people asking for me, then laughing with others in the background and saying nothing more.


C. I followed up with the offices of THE OXFORD AMERICAN magazine in Arkansas (it moved from Mississippi a couple of years ago), to ask politely why they had not emailed me contact info for Victor Campbell (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/celebrating-victor-cambell-who-is.html -- and I must say it is NICE TO just now SEE that this posting was RE-PUBLISHED by a couple of OTHER Internet new Organizations!!!).


The recept was very friendly and said it was emailed to me last week, but that she would have the person send it again -- and email it to me HERSELF AS WELL, today -- but I have STILL received nothing. I blame the HACKERS!!! And I'll follow up AGAIN tomorrow.


D. As long as I am harassed by the CIA, Carlos Slim, or WHOEVER is BIG ENOUGH and WELL ENOUGH FINANCED to CONTINUE this illegal harassment of me, I will NOT be able to retire from Politics entirely.


And there is the matter of my LAW SUITS against several North Carolina entities. JUST TODAY, I saw on CNN TV several commentators (BOTH Liberal and Conservative), saying someone who has been FAR LESS harassed than District Attorney Ben David has done to me with his KNOWINGLY FALSE CHARGES that STILL are not dropped, suing and they ALL AGREED that she is likely to get MEGA MILLIONS. The CLINCHER??? HER offending District Attorney took HALF A YEAR to drop the FEWER false charges, and THAT is why they were all certain she would win a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR SUIT!!!


It has now been between THREE YEARS (David Nash's false charge), and ONE YEAR (Christopher Wright Rogers' charge that Judge Jeffrey Noecker FAST-TRACKED so that Wilmington cops (who were ACTUALLY all sympathetic TO ME!!!) pulled me out of my hotel room at 1:00 AM for the arrest -- but the judge in the morning LAUGHINGLY released me on my own recognizance.


 
I'M GONNA MAKE A F'ING FORTUNE!!!



3. Today, CIA/Facebook ONLY showed in my regular feed items that were OVER 22 hours old -- and none from ANY of my actual friends -- who USUALLY are QUITE ACTIVE. Additionally, I usually have a LOT of comments from friends on what I post, but today -- ONLY ONE!!!


Suspecting that CIA/Facebook is SERIOUSLY keeping my comments OUT of my friends' feeds, I left it open, waiting to see what would happen. FORTY-FIVE minutes later, it filled up with TONS of posting posted during that 22 hours -- including from those mentioned friends, but STILL no more notices of comments on what I have been posting.



WHEN will those ASSHOLES GIVE UP???



4. Tonight, I called MERCY HOUSE SHELTER to let the man in charge tonight KNOW that I will soon have Rev. James Shivers in PRISON soon enough for being a FAKE CHARITY (detailed in letter below), and allowing ILLEGAL DRUGS to be sold in the shelter as well as LEGAL FUN PRESCRIBED drugs traded by residents.


Additionally, I told him I had eventually had sex with HALF the people who stayed there while I was a resident -- and that MERCY HOUSE SHELTER with just a HOT-BED of DRUGGED HOMOSEXUALITY!!!


He said I needed to talk to James Shivers about THAT. I countered that Reverend PENIS-HEAD needed to READ THIS BLOG to find out what I do to GOD-HATERS!!!


LOL!!!


>>> EMAIL TO A FRIEND:


Good evening!!!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest some spending priorities. I like that you put home furnishings first -- as I was talking with a neighbor today and really would like to be able to have a more comfortable place to invite people for a cocktail, meal, or movie-watch. In the same area, is the plants matter. I think what would be best is to buy something like 6 - 10 LARGE plants (much cheaper here than in US!!!), to define the back courtyard -- and then with a table under the 12' umbrella, I will have a nice retreat and can fill in smaller plants as I come across interesting specimens. My seedlings (tomato and ITALIAN basil -- no one sells vegetable seedlings in this country and the herbs strangely do NOT include "real" basil, but I found seeds for both at Home Depot), came up TWICE as fast as the minimum for germination listed on the packets. I've got some flower seeds too, still unplanted.

All this works together to make a HOME of this house and I spent most of today price shopping in used and new furniture places and tomorrow TWO publications come out listing what people are trying to sell. Landlord is meeting me in the morning to help me sort through all that and he'll close his shop and take me to look at and possibly get anything that sounds promising. He is a REAL PRINCE!!!

Both the plantar wart and the other health matter should be looked at soon, but despite five days of missing acid treatment to the plantar, I am back treating it and today picked two chucks of diseased skin off (VERY easily), that were about the size of peas and made it much more comfortable to walk on my right foot!!! I want to wait a while as it is improving until the improvement stops or something seems mysterious. That way, a doctor can go straight to a more aggressive treatment if he deems it necessary. The other matter being FAR less progressed than a 2-inch wide hole in the bottom of my foot, can be dealt with at the same time and BOTH are actually SKIN problems requiring a dermatologist, so he/she can attend to both.

I'm VERY weary of the plantar wart (which I got from the shower at Mercy House Shelter http://www.mercyhouse.us/index.php , part of the Drug Trafficking operation of the minister, Rev. James Shivers of Bethesda Christian Life Church, which NEVER invited anyone at the shelter to services (right next door), and which has NO INTERNET INFO available except a Facebook page with NOTHING and only two "Likes" -- exactly as many as when I first researched them nearly two years ago.

You will please remember that Rev. Shivers kicked me out on a bogus claim that I had made a sexual pass at the UGLIEST WHITE BOY there. Actually, he was not so much ugly, as totally unkempt due to his drug habits and rather filthy, and nasty-tempered girlfriend. Jame Shivers and I discussed it first, an d he even acknowledged that it made no sense and even if TRUE there had been NO AGGRESSION in the claim, but then got all "GODLY" and said that since the other person said something FIRST, he had to believe it was TRUE, which by REASON and LOGIC means that if i were INNOCENT, i would have had to SPONTANEOUSLY TOLD HIM EVERY TIME I INTERACTED with a resident that NO SEXUAL PASSES HAD OCCURRED IN EITHER DIRECTION.

Rev. James Shivers (Shavers???) even ACKNOWLEDGED TO ME that that would be rather ridiculous -- but went on to say that "just the same", the other person had spoken FIRST, and it was ILLOGICAL to assume anything other than that I HAD to be guilty since NO ONE ever accuses anyone of anything unless they have a real reason to. He did NOT think "harassment" could have been the reason, because as he pointed out, the OTHER person was a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN!!!

In fairness, I must disclose that the other person really must have wanted to cause me SLIGHT trouble -- because even HE protested Rev. Shiver's kicking me out (proving the imagined incident was not a HUGE mental construct -- at least not so huge that he felt uncomfortable living and sleeping in the same room with me). THE BOLD FACT we had to face was that Rev. Shiver HAD to kick me out.

I doubt he knew I had already had sex with about a third of the residents (off premises, and mostly just to prove my point they were at least bi, if not gay -- and EVENTUALLY more than half of them, including two who were STRAIGHT and I had to be careful not to brush their skin with my "man-hairs or stubble -- one actually went SOFT after my stubble brushed his thigh -- but he said he KNEW from experience that guys give better BJs than women, so he was ALL IN -- TWICE!!!, and we got PAST that de-throbbing quickly enough. I guess I AM pretty skilled HA!!!)

The real problem was that I had NOT shut up about the residents trading their fun prescription drugs or their selling each other illegal drugs (possibly bought from Rev. Shivers or his "employees" or "church members). And there was the matter of the back warehouse where we occasionally ate at tables -- it was FULL of stacks of boxes of all kinds of non-perishable foods, clothing, and other goods that were NEVER handed out to residents. Well-intentioned individuals, organizations, and companies often brought as much as small trucks loaded with donated goods and Rev. Shivers sold them out to make money, leaving First Baptist Church (the one facing Kenan Plaza) and First Fruits to carry the BIGGEST load in feeding and clothing us -- as well as a nearby Evangelical Lutheran Church, with several other churches as well -- including two Presbyterian (including First Prez), churches alternated weeks.

The funny thing was that I FIRST lived in my car in Wilmington for about two months and under those circumstances could only socialize with homeless -- and knew many well, even eating at the "open" free food nights at Mercy House. But when I got an apartment and had joined First Presbyterian and LOVED the Discovery Class, especially, our class was responsible to feed at Mercy House, putting me on the GIVING side of the tables.

First Prez groups NEVER cooked for the homeless, and in fact its the ONLY church that provided ONLY store-bought food. Don't get me wrong, but while that is GOOD, it shows the SINCERITY of the commitment to Service Work. You see, in class, all chipped in $15.00 to pay for the food, but they very sensitively did not expect anything from me since they knew my circumstances. I was truly wowed by what i still consider TRUE "Christian" sensitivity.

Then, the day of the delivery, we cut up the HUGE number of Costco roast chickens, then took the rather BLAH Costco buckets of cole slaw and a second mundane side over. NO ONE had room for me to ride in their cars in the sort of car-pooling situation -- even though two of them CLEARLY had room. I had to dive my own car alone.

No one really related to the homeless people -- and homeless truly appreciate the home-cooked food ALL other churches provided. While the rather lack-luster sides were running out prematurely, an Elder or Deacon's daughter who was staying with him was TEETH-CHATTERING due to her OBVIOUS "speed" addiction -- AND ALL BUT FIGHTING ME because I made non-aggressive, casual jokes (without engaging my resonant voice) -- derogatory to the Republican Party. I actually had to move to the FAR end of our serving tables because I was afraid she was going to cause an incident. i had STOPPED my kidding around, but she was like a SNAPPING TURTLE and remained very in-my-face.

Her Dad was very seriously grieving the recent loss of his wife and his adult daughter was visiting from out of town for an extended stay. i doubt her Dad saw the obvious evidence of her drug addition. She acted very similar (but less intensity), in Discovery Class which she attended as well for at least a month.

Afterward, all divided up the remaining chicken -- and there was enough for each person who had helped to take home about two birds (dismembered). Months later after I had lived at Mercy House a while, I realized that the First Prez people back then -- as well as later -- were the ONE GROUP that simply did NOT know how to relate or talk to homeless -- and with FAR too little of the boring side dishes and a little more than TWICE the number of chickens needed being bought, it really seemed like an excuse for all to take home and have a GIANT COSTCO ROASTED CHICKEN FEST -- and congratulate themselves on their PERFECT CHRISTIAN (or Presbyterian -- they all there call themselves the "Frozen Chosen", "as sure as Jews" that they are God's Chosen People), Charity!!!

I want to give credit where it is due. Ernie Thompson DID give me a total of between $1,500.00 and $2,000.00 out of church funds over a few months. That includes a check to reimburse me for my "homeless pack" that had been thrown out by the yardman -- but what was ODD about that was that Ernie KNEW where I had hidden it, and even knowing that, had NOT retrieved it from the trash can. He admitted to me this "oversight". I had his permission to sleep on church grounds if I was discrete and did not get caught -- which never happened.

And ONLY two people there ever helped me PERSONALLY: Rev. Pete Brown gave me $10.00 from his wallet after I ASKED him for monehy to buy some dinner one night, and Lou Lombardo in the company of his wife Linda SPONTANEOUSLY gave me several times that when I ran into them on the riverfront one day (they had both attended Mile High Church in Colorado -- a Religious Science congregation -- so they were advanced thinkers).

Charlie Boney, a very successful architect from a family ALLIED with the Kenans since LONG before the Civil War -- and whose Boney Hall (part of the First Prez campus), was GIVEN to First Prez paid for ENTIRELY by Kenans to HONOR the sacrifices of the Boneys when they were DESTITUTE after the Civil War. I only know this because i found a very small plaque almost hidden in Boney Hall saying the Hall was a donation of one of the Kenan Charities (and the large baroque KENAN grand piano in it NEVER gets played -- yet Charlie Boney RHAPSODIZED about it having the BEST TONE he's ever heard in a piano including those he heard during his many travels in Europe.

Charlie and I (and his wife as well), got along GREAT (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/message-in-bottle-literally.html ), but despite his knowing me well, he NEVER offered me anything REAL. perhaps he prayed for me. And that HALL might NOT be ALL the kenan family gave HIS family when THEY were DOWN-AND-OUT. The famous Wilmington Confederate Memorial is PARTLY a tribute TO the Boney Family. i would NOT be surprised if it was paid for my KENANS, too!!!


See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_Memorial_(Wilmington,_North_Carolina) -- actually reading it, in 1924, it was erected with a gift of a Boney -- but Kenans don't 'LIKE credit, so that might be only PART of the story.

The bottom line here is that ALL these people were of the BEST conscious intentions. It's just that WHITE PEOPLE -- at least those with money who consider themselves "Chosen" (not you, Jews), pray to Jesus to help "the unfortunate" -- and buy the chickens, really, to FEED THEMSELVES!!!

I still have Lou Lombardo's cell number. I should call him. He and Linda truly were the exception there -- and they had been considering leaving the congregation as they didn't find a lot of "Christ" in it.

And back to the list of priorities, the two windshield cracks are to the FAR right and almost no real threat. Here in Mexico, a cracked windshield far worse than mine is NOT a legal problem.

Scott








CHARLES B. AYCOCK was a leading spokesman for the “White Supremacy Campaign” in 1898 which led to the Wilmington Massacre. He became governor of North Carolina in 1900 and solidified Jim Cow segregation in the state. He is quoted saying.. “...There shall be no progress in the South for either race until the Negro is removed permanently from the political process.” Several public schools in North Carolina are named after him and also buildings at major North Carolina universities. They also have a statue of him at the U.S. Capital. We will discuss his role and more in the Wilmington Massacre of 1898 in the documentary WILMINGTON ON FIRE.
 
 
 
 
 


Like · · Promote ·


.

No comments: